w.wonka

• Thread starter wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420king-MASSES

hell ya they look ready to into beast mode keep up the grrrrr8 job brother

U

up yours

Great work wonka it looks like you are haviing a great run sir I am sub'd and lurking

wonka

wonka

Great work wonka it looks like you are haviing a great run sir I am sub'd and lurking
thanks for stopn uys!!!! cant say it enough, things have been going well this run n hope for there continued happiness!!! have enjoyed ur threads and keep doing what u do!!!!

well,, here is a look at the ladies waking up a bit ago... close up pix is 1 of the sourdawgs.. has a nice funky smell.. they all do really and are around 3 1/2 weeks and will be finally getting around to taking my mh bulb out n putting my hps back in.. in another week or so will start adding budswel to the mix as well!!!

w.wonka

IMG 0535

IMG 0537

IMG 0538

IMG 0539

420king-MASSES

startin to stack and frost up there wonka room looks excellent i cant say that enough // those a really happy and healthy girls my friend

wonka

wonka

here is a look before there wake-up call!!! these are at 4 weeks to the day and have 5-6 more weeks to go!!! thanks for stopn

w.wonka

IMG 0555

IMG 0556

IMG 0557

420king-MASSES

wow wonka those look perfect brotha these ladies are loving you thats for sure

wonka

wonka

well, i started some beans the other day!! got 2 strawberry bubba by Ogr n 5 moemist(kalimist bx) by joeshmoe... i have done a few of the strawberries n just wanted to finish the pack off n this is my first time with the moemist or anything kalimist!!! here is a quick look n thanks for stopn by!!!!

w.wonka

IMG 0560

U

up yours

I am so sub'd wonka glad to see you running moe mist also.

U

up yours

Good to know friend, stop by any time I am gonna sprout some white bubba now I am gonna watch your strawberry bubba before starting mine

wonka

wonka

thought i would share a look before they woke up!!! these are coming up on 5 weeks!!
w.wonka
IMG 0562

wonka

wonka

Have been away for a bit due to being really sick n having some back probs.. Took a few shots right before there wake-up.. The single bud shot is of super stardawg n these ladies are at 6 1/2 weeks... thanks for stopn!!!!

w.wonka

IMG 0565

IMG 0566

IMG 0567

G

greenman33

looking great wonka! SSD is packing on frost and looking super bomb. hope they get there swell on....

wonka

wonka

looking great wonka! SSD is packing on frost and looking super bomb. hope they get there swell on....

when u get better u are going to have to make it over for a pens game like we were doing... hoping these ladies get there swell on too..
w.wonka

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Wonka your flowers are looking really great. You are at the same days of flower I am or within a day or so. You have everything under control from where I am viewing things.

Good job on a great grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom