• Thread starter wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin sickkkk Wonka got some chunky tops bustin off nice work

wonka

wonka

Wonka your flowers are looking really great. You are at the same days of flower I am or within a day or so. You have everything under control from where I am viewing things.

Good job on a great grow.
thanks tobor!!! means alot coming from u seeing ur skillz n:sign0005:
Lookin sickkkk Wonka got some chunky tops bustin off nice work
thanks for takn the time to stop by icky!!!!!

w.wonka

waayne

waayne

Man those girls are lookin frosty!
Nice job Wonka, that Star Dawg is a beauty!

:pimp:

B

bluemoonrocks

nice wonka it seems as if you have the golden ticket to your 600 lolzz
:D

looking foward to seeing those strawberry bubbas as well!!!

wonka

wonka

Man those girls are lookin frosty!
Nice job Wonka, that Star Dawg is a beauty!

:pimp:
alway enjoy knowing u have stoped in waayne!!! thanks!!
nice wonka it seems as if you have the golden ticket to your 600 lolzz
:D

looking foward to seeing those strawberry bubbas as well!!!

i hope everyone getts there golden ticket!!! i have ran the strawberry bubba before and the 1 i kept was the better of the 4 but i though really just ok n know there are better ones out there like tex's... hoping 1 of these 2 is better than the 1 i found n can keep her around a bit longer.. not that the other is gone, just didnt make the cut off!!! thanks for stopn

w.wonka

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Really nice bud shots and skillz in the garden wonka! :cool

420king-MASSES

dam wonka those buds are nice and frosty and u popped some ogr gear plus those moemists man ur in fgor one hell of a good time ---keep up the good work my brother

wonka

wonka

Really nice bud shots and skillz in the garden wonka! :cool
thanks shady!!! really enjoy hearing nice things from other framer with there own skillz n :sign0005:

dam wonka those buds are nice and frosty and u popped some ogr gear plus those moemists man ur in fgor one hell of a good time ---keep up the good work my brother
was wondering when u would pop in homie... i am a little bit more excited about the moemist as i have never grown anything with kali-mist in it.. still looking forward to the strawberry bubba, but a few yrs back my homie had a friend that had what he said kali mist, n it was very enjoyable n scooped everytime it was around... thanks for stopn

w.wonka

420king-MASSES

ya the kali mist is supposedly the purest sativa[aside from true durban poison] on the market thats actually marketable--ya brother ive been lurking quietly going threw a heat wave in my neck of the woods no pics and very vague posts at the moment--im always checking in wonka just staying a lil quiet for a minute --alls well aside from the heat wave--ur room is crankin out the kindage love it brother simply love it

wonka

wonka

here are a few shots before there wake-up!!!! these:flower's are at 7 weeks n got 2 or so weeks to go!!! 1st 2 shots are of sourdawg, next is La Con, n last 2 are of super stardawg!!! thanks for stopn

w.wonka

IMG 0568

IMG 0569

IMG 0571

IMG 0572

IMG 0573

420king-MASSES

those look awesome wonka my dude ya gotta be gettin stoked for harvest time

wonka

wonka

those look awesome wonka my dude ya gotta be gettin stoked for harvest time

thanks homie!!! yeah i am looking forward to harvest time!!! should be good time!!! next run i am going into a 4x4 tent n adding another 600... so, pretty excited about that!!!
w.wonka

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Anyone of those buds stand tall. Very viewer friendly. They certainly look like they would get a person high as a kite.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Dammm lookin killer wonka those are some chunky fire bombs!!! I'll be by 2 pick some up soon as its dry lol.... nice round bro!

waayne

waayne

Those are some sweet looking ladies Wonka!
They're sure getting fat and frosty.
Happy Harvest
:harvest:

wonka

wonka

Dammm lookin killer wonka those are some chunky fire bombs!!! I'll be by 2 pick some up soon as its dry lol.... nice round bro!
things are startn to fatn up!!! thanks for stopn sticky!!!
right on wonka. shit's looking great.
thanks for taken the time to stop by!!!
Those are some sweet looking ladies Wonka!
They're sure getting fat and frosty.
Happy Harvest
:harvest:
thanks waayne!!!! means alot hearing that from u n seeing ur :sign0005:.. should be some good times here n a few weeks!!!
w.wonka

Top Bottom