w.wonka

• Thread starter wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
darksideX

darksideX

wat up willy wonka..good to see u doin' ur thang..ladys look nice 'n healthy bro..
..btw some lovely strains

wonka

wonka

wat up willy wonka..good to see u doin' ur thang..ladys look nice 'n healthy bro..
..btw some lovely strains

thanks for stopn by n taken a look DsX..... the Chemdog #4 og n alien invasion looked yummy... thanks for sharing a look at those....

w.wonka

420king-MASSES

Yeah wonka them girls are healthy love it love it love it do you pull fan leafs that are detrimental to bud development that room looks packed bro cant wait to see the haul you get from this //also what kinda hood is that i dont remeber reading it earlier

wonka

wonka

Yeah wonka them girls are healthy love it love it love it do you pull fan leafs that are detrimental to bud development that room looks packed bro cant wait to see the haul you get from this //also what kinda hood is that i dont remeber reading it earlier

always nice having u 420king.... the fan leafs, i pull some and tuck others... around the 2 week mark i will give the underneath a good triming... the hood is nothing special, a xtrasun 6" with a extension to accommodate a 600....

w.wonka

wonka

wonka

took a peek at the cuttings to see how they were doing n check the water level of the ez-30.. cuttings were taken on jan 1st and i will give them a light dose of veg nuts to green them up a bit before going into cups this weekend... thanks for stopn!!!

w.wonka

IMG 0495

IMG 0494

wonka

wonka

they look nice and healthy brotha

Thanks!!! alot of people have complaints about ez cloners but mine has been good to me... keep clean, ph water 5.8-6.0, and run 30on/30off when using and ladies get roots for me in 10-14 days... off subject.... was looking through the TopDawg forum and seen some testers were picked by logic begining of Dec... 2 of the x's(dnl-2 / wwd) i had recieved as feebies when i bought some of jj's gear a while back... things come up in life and if thats the case n something doesn't pop up in the next few weeks on those, thinking i will make some space and test 1 of the 2 out... just limited with space..

w.wonka

420king-MASSES

start them anyways brotha youll have room in the future lol///ya i loved my rainforest for cloning as well 7-14 days with a massive root system///i bet those test crosses you have there will put out some ill bud brotha

wonka

wonka

start them anyways brotha youll have room in the future lol///ya i loved my rainforest for cloning as well 7-14 days with a massive root system///i bet those test crosses you have there will put out some ill bud brotha

always seems like i am popping beans and never have room... lol ~ odds are good for some chronic when it comes from topdawg!!! stay safe n keep in touch

w.wonka

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Beautiful canopy, gonna pull up a chair and peep the technique, Peace and Good Vibes Shiva

wonka

wonka

thought i would share a look after i trimed up the bottoms... these are a few days under 2 weeks.. the 3 sourdawgs are stretching like crazy.. 1 sourdawg not as much.. its in the 2nd photo in front of a sourdawg that is going crazy behind her..also going to be putting my hps bulb in sometime next week till finish... thanks for stopn by

w.wonka

IMG 0501

IMG 0499

IMG 0500

IMG 0502

420king-MASSES

ohhh i see you use the mh for ur first 2-3 weeks of 12/12 then switch out for hps//thats actually a great idea i cant believe i didnt think of doing this///do you find more yield by doing this

wonka

wonka

ohhh i see you use the mh for ur first 2-3 weeks of 12/12 then switch out for hps//thats actually a great idea i cant believe i didnt think of doing this///do you find more yield by doing this

never really checked on that 420king... just really have done it to be closer to what the sun is like during flowering... think it keeps nodes tighter n helps with stretch.. but again, i have never logged growth each way!!!

w.wonka

wonka

wonka

had to do feed the ladies n thought i would share a look... these are now a day over 2 weeks... thanks for stopn

w.wonka

IMG 0513

IMG 0514

IMG 0515

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin good wonka! Man those r lookin really green. I been wanting some stradawgs also. Man ever1 got some heat around da farm. I need 2 get on a drop. I got some good beans but not enuf 4 this farmer!

wonka

wonka

Lookin good wonka! Man those r lookin really green. I been wanting some stradawgs also. Man ever1 got some heat around da farm. I need 2 get on a drop. I got some good beans but not enuf 4 this farmer!

thanks for stopn R79!!! i have enjoyed ur TGA grow!!! all the topdawg beans(sourdawg, DuD, Super Stardawg) i have scored were when they first came to the farm... they dont last long now n its hard for me to be on-line at the times they drop!!!

w.wonka

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
thanks for stopn r79!!! I have enjoyed ur tga grow!!! All the topdawg beans(sourdawg, dud, super stardawg) i have scored were when they first came to the farm... They dont last long now n its hard for me to be on-line at the times they drop!!!

W.wonka
i know what u mean. I came 2 the farm a lil late. Wish i would've known about this site 2 years ago! Hopefully i can get my hands on some gear sooner or later.

420king-MASSES

Those babies are coming along very nicely wonka my brotha seems like you got them dialed in this is definatley gonna be a bad ass grow show

waayne

waayne

Man that is a really healthy and happy looking garden!
I'm sure enjoying the show wonka......
:pimp:

Latest posts

Top Bottom