waaynes Loompa Farms thread

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Wtf nanners? No bueno man is this the same stock from the last drop? I ask becuz i got some on a homie hookup from a buddy seems like theres quite a few nanner reports on these? What do u do waayne to ensure u dont pollenate ur whole entire crop if a nanner was to drop some pollen ive had a whole entire run seeded over only a cpl male flowers that opened good luck bro im really hella surprised to see nanners pop up in ur grow man that just says to me that those nanners where gonna pop up regardless man well needless to say i aint running these beans i cant chance it.
Peace

Myco

Myco

Some of the dankest, most elite clone only's can pop a few nanners as the plants finish and ripen... often times they're sterile, or if any pollen drops it's not viable. Or the plant is so close to done that it doesn't really have the ability to seed. It can be your alarm bells that it's time to chop lol.

I wouldn't hesitate to pop the beans... and besides, that's what comes along with running seeds ;) Have to keep a close eye.

waayne

waayne

Wtf nanners? No bueno man is this the same stock from the last drop? I ask becuz i got some on a homie hookup from a buddy seems like theres quite a few nanner reports on these? What do u do waayne to ensure u dont pollenate ur whole entire crop if a nanner was to drop some pollen ive had a whole entire run seeded over only a cpl male flowers that opened good luck bro im really hella surprised to see nanners pop up in ur grow man that just says to me that those nanners where gonna pop up regardless man well needless to say i aint running these beans i cant chance it.
Peace
Paper Street I isolated the 2 phenos who were tossing nanners earlier in flower
They are not near my flower room,so I'm not concerned about them..they can't do anything but pollinate themselves,and that doesn't seem to be happening.....
phenos #4,and #1... seems sterile as I find zero seeds on them.....

I have ran other Chems/and Chem hybrids that thru off sterile nanners,these seem like that to me,seeds would be forming by now.....
and I would be able to see,and feel them forming in the flowers,but I find nothing.......
The phenos like #3,and #5 seem pretty common to me,as far as Chem genetics go.....tossing a single nanner a week or so before harvest...

I am not 100% sure my regimen or environment is not a stressor,I'll check that out more as I run the more promising phenos back thru as clones..I have seen seed plants toss a few nanners,ran the cuts and never seen them again.....

I'll keep ya'll updated on these PaperStreet

Here's the Yeti f3's
after their recent transplant
IMG 3224

waayne

waayne

Some of the dankest, most elite clone only's can pop a few nanners as the plants finish and ripen... often times they're sterile, or if any pollen drops it's not viable. Or the plant is so close to done that it doesn't really have the ability to seed. It can be your alarm bells that it's time to chop lol.

I wouldn't hesitate to pop the beans... and besides, that's what comes along with running seeds ;) Have to keep a close eye.
I agree Myco.....not all nanners cause problems.....I have a Chem hybrid now that throws a few sterile ones every run,but she is truly an elite and I ,and my clients love the medicinal properties,and over the top AAA quality....

Seed runs are always an adventure, but that's what makes finding true keepers so satisfying to me.....
thanks for stopping in buddy!

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

I
r3deyejedi I have yet to find,a bug free,consistent, organic soil,I tend to mix these two,and get good results,but I am not a big fan of anyones bagged organic soil mix........inconsistencies bother me the most,oh and the empty Copenhagen can in the bag of Black Gold one time....
That was......intersting to find while mixing soil........

some pics of the Moon Dawgs ,day 58 of flower
pheno#2
strong Chem style aroma,with some Blueberry terpenes.....
this girl is in a 20 gallon container ,for perspective.......she's a beast

View attachment 386045
View attachment 386048
View attachment 386049
View attachment 386055

pheno #5
This one was reeking of chocolate and wet paint,now at day 58, it has a creamy, dank berryish aroma.... an incredibly delicious aroma, and loud......
View attachment 386058
View attachment 386060 View attachment 386061
This pheno has put off a few single nanners the last few days as she's ripening,doesn't look like an issue to me on this one....

Pheno #3
this one is a woody,dank,hashy aroma,fairly mild,but penetrating.....
she's thrown off a couple of nanners as well ripening..she is the fastest to finish,getting a bit of amber already
This one will get chopped first....
View attachment 386062
View attachment 386063
I'll update the other phenos in a day or so,as the batteries died in my camera after pheno #4......

I need to pass on that loompa has been insistent in showing everything that's happening with these phenos.

He has had a great deal of insight into this strain,and I want to thank him for his straightforward approach.and all the help he's given me.....

The nanners on pheno #4 seem to be sterile,I can find no seeds on her.....and her muted aroma is now much stronger and is like ECSD,minus the diesel terpenes,this pheno is really super sour,with a bit of floral overtones and smells excellent now .........

pheno #4
View attachment 386064
View attachment 386066
Thank you for all the insights,help,and information loompa,I greatly appreciate it!
These are all getting nothing but H2o now......

I found a dead cat in my bulk black gold one time. Any time you purchase soil from the emerald triangle you will be chasing bug issues from beginning to
end. All the soil producers rush production and leave product outdoors on a bay marsh with thousands of exaust fans dumping billions of bugs into the environment every hour within the same area. I love organic soil, hate I can not buy local. However 2 years of using Caps. bennies my soil is back to ideal, lab confirmed it and I'm ready to roll. Saved me 25 tons of soil.

waayne

waayne

As Always looking Proper Bro!

Keep doing your thang....
Thanks for stopping by buddy
I hope all is well in your world!
how these babes doin @waayne ?
What's up Shamus!
We're trimming these phenos right now
They were harvested from 67-74 days.......
Below is a pic of a freshly trimmed.moist, pheno #5 nug
This pheno smells like a musky OG now
I'm sure it will change as it cures though,this one was a berry smelling pheno at harvest
but now it's musky fuel.......
I

I found a dead cat in my bulk black gold one time. Any time you purchase soil from the emerald triangle you will be chasing bug issues from beginning to
end. All the soil producers rush production and leave product outdoors on a bay marsh with thousands of exaust fans dumping billions of bugs into the environment every hour within the same area. I love organic soil, hate I can not buy local. However 2 years of using Caps. bennies my soil is back to ideal, lab confirmed it and I'm ready to roll. Saved me 25 tons of soil.
Oh man that's too much...lol......a dead cat......I guess he'd used up his 9 lives?

I hear you man,it's all infested from time to time,thankfully we have Caps bennies to deal with
this issue,because I don't see it changing anytime in the near future.
I'm trying some Vermi Soil now,so far it looks clean,but still far too early to tell
I need to run pallets of it, to see how consistent it is over time.....

Here's Moon Dawg #5
IMG 3704

waayne

waayne

When does the sampling begin on that Moondawg?...looks yummy!
It will begin soon buddy;)

It smells incredible now......musky fuelly OG aroma going on now.....

Here's a couple of nug pics of pheno #5 ,these nugs were a little drier
IMG 3711
IMG 3713

IMG 3717

Moon Dawg #2
This was my other favorite
IMG 3707

This one is pretty much Chem funk and berries
She looks to be the most productive as well......

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I can see why you like the #2...very nice looking nuggie with great colors...

Do I see dome hues of slight blue in there..or is it just the angle?

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Nice Job once more bro. Thanks for the reports. Glad everything turned out great. I really like the sound of some of those smells your getting. By the looks of it couple of bad ass producers too.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Great looking MoonDawg nugs, Waayne! 5 is my lucky #. Keep up the great work and hit me a PM. I wanna sample some of that MD #5. I been trying to hunt down them beans for a long time.

Top Bottom