waaynes tester thread / Nspecta's CSI: HUMBOLDT

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

I'd like to thank @Nspecta and @Mrs Nspecta for the opportunity to run these fine genetics!
Much appreciated!

I'm really looking froward to getting these going,and seeing what phenos we find.
I'm sure there will be some excellent phenos considering the parents,and I'm especially excited to run the Mendocino Purple,as I've never smoked,or grown that beautiful strain.

The TK is a real heavyweight Champion,and I'm sure there will be some nice phenos with it being crossed to Bubba.
The terpene profile on the Bubba's Girl should be outstanding,I can't wait to see/smell those in flower.:D

As usual, these will be grown in organic soil under DE 1000's
Waaynes tester thread  nspectas csi humboldt
Waaynes tester thread  nspectas csi humboldt 2

:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I'd like to thank @Nspecta and @Mrs Nspecta for the opportunity to run these fine genetics!
Much appreciated!

I'm really looking froward to getting these going,and seeing what phenos we find.
I'm sure there will be some excellent phenos considering the parents,and I'm especially excited to run the Mendocino Purple,as I've never smoked,or grown that beautiful strain.

The TK is a real heavyweight Champion,and I'm sure there will be some nice phenos with it being crossed to Bubba.
The terpene profile on the Bubba's Girl should be outstanding,I can't wait to see/smell those in flower.:D

As usual, these will be grown in organic soil under DE 1000's
View attachment 440855 View attachment 440857
:)

Now comes the real Honcho ...show us how its done ... Looking forward to your greenthumb and knowledge u share Thanks M

F

friend

Hi waayne, thanks for shareing !
I really enjoy how you really seem to give you're
Plants life, always very healthy and vigorous !
Thanks for the inspiration, looking forward to the big show :cigar:

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Can't wait to see what pops out of those gems. Think everyone will find a couple winners in all these bubba crosses.

I was lucky to snag a cornbread, that should be here any day now. I can't wait until I get into them; shame I didn't have extra funds for the Mendocino purps or urkle cross. Yet I would want to get the gsc too if it was there... Lol!

It'll be good to get my hands dirty again! In the meantime I'll watch you bust your butt. Have fun with the dank.

Top Bottom