waaynes tester thread / Nspecta's CSI: HUMBOLDT

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One Flip

One Flip

I second that those look extra stout!! those are going to be some trunks by the time you flip them in those 10's!.. i just got down the multi quote, Waayne schooled me on the photos!.. today is a great day:)

you got those girls riding the RE train?

Imgres

Cheers,
~flip

waayne

waayne

damn brother they are looking stout as fuck. big ole fans on them girls. keep up the love.
@cannapits yeah buddy these are some burly little girls....lol
I'm sure liking the vigor I see from these......
Thats what I wanted to hear. I love tying girls up and bending them over. I also practice that with the plants lol, seems to work.
I couldn't agree more man....lol:cool:
I'm into bondage as well.... LST techniques work well for me;)

Actually if any of these look like they need to be LST'd ,I will do that in veg,as well as in early flower....
I second that those look extra stout!! those are going to be some trunks by the time you flip them in those 10's!.. i just got down the multi quote, Waayne schooled me on the photos!.. today is a great day:)

you got those girls riding the RE train?

View attachment 448817

Cheers,
~flip
@One Flip LMAO Nice pic
Man that pic makes me really want to go check out the rail service there....:eek:
These are on the Aptus train buddy,These recent cuts are the first things on board the R.E. train....;)
Though you never know,I could sneak a dose or two of R.E. in on these.............:D

No pressure flip,but now I'll be expecting to see a bunch of potm winners from you now ...:photogenic:
Everything is looking great Wayne what medium are using?
@TSTEW313 Thank's man!
These are in a mixture of Black Gold, and Roots Organic potting soil,with some added lime , ground oyster shell,and perlite...

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Always playing with fire @waayne. cant wait to c what u do with these. Dam, those pixs uve been posting lately are killer dude. I wanna be like u one day when i grow up haha. thanks for always sharing and showing us what these gentics potential are. you help so many ppl make informed decisions as to what seeds they should by.
Dude u can start a calander with ur pictures and descriptions. real talk.

confu

waayne

waayne

Yeah Wayne I run promix hp with lime an air pots thanks for the information!
@TSTEW313 Promix is a solid mix,I bet it works great in conjunction with the air pots......
Ah ha, I found it!! This thread is already epic and we aint even seen a flower yet lmao.im sure you'll make these shine as you always do :)
subbed.
@sixstring glad you found us buddy,we're all in here hanging out with Nspecta:)
pull up a chair man!
Always playing with fire @waayne. cant wait to c what u do with these. Dam, those pixs uve been posting lately are killer dude. I wanna be like u one day when i grow up haha. thanks for always sharing and showing us what these gentics potential are. you help so many ppl make informed decisions as to what seeds they should by.
Dude u can start a calander with ur pictures and descriptions. real talk.

confu
@Confuten1 Thank's for the compliment buddy,and the positive vibes!
And congrats on the new room,that is so sweet.looking forward to seeing you blow
your new spot up now;)
@waayne@TSTEW313 how much lime do u use per gallon
@wonka If I'm adding dolomite lime to Roots,or Black Gold,I usually add 1/2-1 TBS per gallon
If it's straight peat,I add 2 TBS per gallon of peat.
Good luck wonka!

waayne

waayne

@wonka I need a bit more info
What is your water source,is it a well ,or municipal...?Do you have an analysis of your water?
What is the PH?
Are you doing RO?

I also should know what you plan to use for nutrient/food......and what type strains......
Hazes?
Diesels?
OG's?

Last edited:
wonka

wonka

@waayne my water is municipal and is 7.0 out of the tap.. no analysis.. I do have a filter on my water for sediment and chlorine... changed regularly.. nutrients I use bottled.. bio bizz fish mix and bloom.. general organics bio bud.. canna pk 13/14 but am going to try with out n see if there is any diff.. strains are sourdawg , dbl underdawg. strawberry bubba, and white gum as of now.. medium has been pro mix bx but have been mixing in ffof as of late.. 60/40.. about how much lime u think needs to be added and what ph water going in? thanks

waayne

waayne

@wonka Fox Farms adds oyster shell ,and the Ocean Forest is usually a ph of 6.3-6.8,so it's pretty well good to go right out of the bag.....
Since you're adding in 40% Promix you'll need extra lime for it.....
I use well water that is a ph of 7.1, And I never adjust it before watering,if you're going to go that route I'd add 1 TBS - 1 1/3 TBS of dolomite lime per.gallon of mix.
If you want to irrigate with ph adjusted water at a ph of 6.o, I'd add 1 3/4 TBS of dolomite lime per gallon of soil mix......

Latest posts

Top Bottom