waaynes tester thread / Nspecta's CSI: HUMBOLDT

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking great Wayne! IM seeing a bunch of stinky girls in my Chem's x Bubba's. I've got one Chem#4 x Bubba that has 11 finger leaves and its under a foot tall. Went straight from 7 to 9 to 11 fingers! Most are Bubba learners so far but have a couple Chem leaners and they are really stinking good!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@Medusa you know I was eating a bowl of fried rice when I read your post..., I was laughing so hard
I nearly choked on it.......:D
No ....you definitely don't need to help her at all.....;)
She's on it.....lmao

These were just freshly transplanted into 7 gallon containers of organic soil
The Mendos are in front, 3 of the Cornbreads will get vegged a little more,before going into the flower room...
View attachment 453117View attachment 453118 View attachment 453119

Don't do that ! I have sucked up rice before that freaking hurts Lol. Good to know who's in charge ! Even better u do. :cool: Were the ladies pinched ? Sure are nice and squat. Or lights real close. ? Anyhow looking fab. M

symbiote420

symbiote420

Doing a mighty fine job bro, looks like you got a buncha lil She-Hulks on your hands!! I've noticed with a lot of the Bubba crosses I've grown sometimes the Bubba looking phenos in veg flowered like the other parent (stretch/looks) and the stretchers in veg seemed to start budset a bit faster with little to no stretch. Sending you more good karma on the grow .....I can't wait to see some nuggage!

waayne

waayne

looking good brother.. some big fans on them girls.
@cannapits they are some big o fat fans aren't they....
One of the Mendos has huge leaves,I'll try an get a pic...
Be well brother!
Very nice the future of your lungs will bring happiness to your brain. Keep it rolling....
What's up @GSizzle Thank's for stopping by bro!
Insane plant health as always homie. I just popped a bunch of CSI stuff recently as well. I'm excited to see what you find in these. We all know you'll make 'em shine. ;)
@delae632 these are starting to get interesting now buddy!
Hope all is well in your world!
Everything is looking great Wayne!
@TSTEW313 Thank's man,much appreciated!
Incredible buddy. they look so beautiful at all stages in theyre lives.
@bagseedwndrs thank's man,they have been some beauties since day one
Looking great Wayne! IM seeing a bunch of stinky girls in my Chem's x Bubba's. I've got one Chem#4 x Bubba that has 11 finger leaves and its under a foot tall. Went straight from 7 to 9 to 11 fingers! Most are Bubba learners so far but have a couple Chem leaners and they are really stinking good!
@manicgrower Hi buddy
a lot of these looked Bubba dominant,in veg ,but now in flower I think we're gonna see some variation:)
Don't do that ! I have sucked up rice before that freaking hurts Lol. Good to know who's in charge ! Even better u do. :cool: Were the ladies pinched ? Sure are nice and squat. Or lights real close. ? Anyhow looking fab. M
LOL:D
No @Medusa these have been growing unimpeded,vegged under T5's and later 1000 watt halides
They are naturally bushy;)
Looking nice bro looking bubba Dom for sure can't wait see what they do in flower good vibes homie!
@blazer head on over and take a look homie;)
Gorgeous plants, as always, @waayne you definitely have the magic touch...you're a growers grower no doubt. Lovin' the show man. :)
@Nspecta Thanks for the compliment man,I am really focused on these girls,and trying to do em up right for ya'll
You and @Mrs Nspecta definitely worked some magic with these.
I'm definitely seeing some nice traits early in flower:)and definitely want to bring out the full expression of these beauties.

Always on that grind, brotha @waayne ,
Your always on that hunt very inspiring and commendable .. Keep up the great green work bro..
@EveryOneSmokes Thank's buddy!
Much appreciated
Don't be working too hard my friend,I know you're dialing in rooms:)
Yeah..... what everyone else said! :)
@DC105 LOL :)
Be well man!
Flawless...
@Twisted pleasure Thanks man,but these are nearly growing themselves..
These are both easy growing strains;)
Doing a mighty fine job bro, looks like you got a buncha lil She-Hulks on your hands!! I've noticed with a lot of the Bubba crosses I've grown sometimes the Bubba looking phenos in veg flowered like the other parent (stretch/looks) and the stretchers in veg seemed to start budset a bit faster with little to no stretch. Sending you more good karma on the grow .....I can't wait to see some nuggage!
@symbiote420 Thanks for the good karma my friend, and I'm sending it back to you;)
Yeah I agree,now is when it will get interesting:)
Hey @waayne I'm just stopping bye to see how your plant's are doing
@TSTEW313 they're going off buddy
These are nice and vigorous!
Waayne. Every time I pop open one of your threads ur killin it. I can't wait to see the ridiculous flowers ur gonna have.
@ronvmpc Thanks for the good vibes man,I feel the same way when I see your beautiful work!
Thank's for stopping in buddy!
Yup big azz solar panels. Looks like you would have to tie em down with a good wind blowing with all that surface area as they might make liftoff....... LOL
@jumpincactus LOL they are some big ass solar panels for sure.....
These also have some oversized stems and stalks....These are some seriously vigorous Bubba hybrids

Just starting to flower
first up, a couple of Cornbread phenos,I'll duplicate the other 2 and move them into flower later this week.....
These pics were taken at lights out,so eveyone is a little droopy looking
IMG 6995
IMG 6996

Mendo phenos
IMG 6997
IMG 6999
IMG 7000
IMG 7001

I'm really liking the vigor these are displaying.

It should start to get interesting now.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Hell yeah bud. I'm way behind ya but got 4 or 5 full packs rockin'. :) Nice vigor, 100% germ rate, distinct trait expression, zero mutants, etc, etc....psyched!

I know you're going to slay these things and find some new new up in there. I'll be lurkin'

Latest posts

Top Bottom