WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
well I stated these here..so i figured Id give yall an update here...

.just a little less that 48 hours

AlienAAsprouts6 15

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Good stuff ken! Get those babies swaddled and start a thread for 'em whilst your at it! I would love to watch those get old! Keep up the good work and thanks for the update pic!

Cheers,
Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Here's my morning spliff filler! Alien OG#3; Alien Kush pheno. Great Alien frost with that PK kushiness! Pretty heavy smoke, but I rolled off the wrong side of the bed today so it's warranted! I forget how much I enjoy the "kush" flavor till I burn some of this! Great taste of Alien's hairspray funk, and that kush taste. The LVPK taste is an after thought, though it lends to the super smooth inhale! Enjoy your day Farmers!

Crom
IMG 7115
IMG 7114
IMG 7113

420alldaze

420alldaze

looking good ken, im sure you'll blow those real nice!

that looks so tasty crom, oooh and the golden kief...mmm i gotta go roll somthin similar...

enjoy tha day friends.

42o

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Hey 420alldaze, Love that 30 day cure, pure sweetness. Cool carving as well, what's the fairy tale today?

Mellow day today. Puffin on the last of my three kings. Drinkin coffee and settin up my slingies and zildjies. Now my foots almost healed. The funk is a' callin. OG poplar,birch slingerland kit, custom wrapped and refurbished in satin green flame by myself. Pearl limited custom 8 ply maple fade snare. All zildjian cymbal pack hand picked one at a time, including vintage 21" ride. Hope you enjoy. These are my pride and joy. Almost forgot my afromart hand carved djembe. Enjoy the weekend, hot here tomorrow.
DSCN2709
DSCN2710
DSCN2711
DSCN2712
DSCN2714
DSCN2715
DSCN2716
DSCN2717
DSCN2720
DSCN2721
DSCN2722
DSCN2725
DSCN2727

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Ummmm, Ken. It clearly stated on the package for novelty use only. This is no novelty my friend.

Crom, it seems like there's always something tasty cooking in your kitchen.

Mayor Stoney, that kit is SICK. I'm a guitarist myself, but I have a deep appreciation for fine instruments of all kinds. I'm sure Buddy Rich gave you the kit after a show one night?

"Hey Kid, I don't feel like shlepping that kit back to Manhattan, mind holding onto it for me?"

outwest

420alldaze

420alldaze

Hey 420alldaze, Love that 30 day cure, pure sweetness. Cool carving as well, what's the fairy tale today?

Mellow day today. Puffin on the last of my three kings. Drinkin coffee and settin up my slingies and zildjies. Now my foots almost healed. The funk is a' callin. OG poplar,birch slingerland kit, custom wrapped and refurbished in satin green flame by myself. Pearl limited custom 8 ply maple fade snare. All zildjian cymbal pack hand picked one at a time, including vintage 21" ride. Hope you enjoy. These are my pride and joy. Almost forgot my afromart hand carved djembe. Enjoy the weekend, hot here tomorrow.
View attachment 226175View attachment 226176View attachment 226177View attachment 226179View attachment 226181View attachment 226182View attachment 226183View attachment 226184View attachment 226187View attachment 226188View attachment 226189View attachment 226192View attachment 226193
the fairy tale of the day is Smoke til' you chokE, by ic budz! lol
sick drum, and even sicker kit brotha! love that old bass. bet it sounds amazing..

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Love me a sic kit like your bro! I'm a guitarist, but I started with drums. Guess my pops, who's a bassist, didn't enjoy the loud ass kit in his basement growin up lol I bet you remember the whole mid song rockin out, and then the lights flicker on and off. lol "Dinner time!" Do up a you tube video of you rockin out on it bro! Maybe shoot it from behind so you can stay anonymous? lol What music do you like to play?

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Mayor Stoney, that kit is SICK. I'm a guitarist myself, but I have a deep appreciation for fine instruments of all kinds. I'm sure Buddy Rich gave you the kit after a show one night?

"Hey Kid, I don't feel like shlepping that kit back to Manhattan, mind holding onto it for me?"

outwest

I actually have two kits, the other is a 1964 slingerland(blue sparkle), that's Buddy's kit, LOL. This one is one of the last made in the og niles factory right before it closed in the eighties. Factory was then bought and reassembled by Gibson somewhere.

Love me a sic kit like your bro! I'm a guitarist, but I started with drums. Guess my pops, who's a bassist, didn't enjoy the loud ass kit in his basement growin up lol I bet you remember the whole mid song rockin out, and then the lights flicker on and off. lol "Dinner time!" Do up a you tube video of you rockin out on it bro! Maybe shoot it from behind so you can stay anonymous? lol What music do you like to play?
Guess I play it all, grew up on Metal/Punk, listening to a ton of rip/hop (rap over anything, funk, jazz,punk,metal) lately, love the hippie/acid jazz/new orleans funk/ festival seen. I play in a local jamband, originals and covers of the dead, allman's etc. I just love to play, and music in deegeneral. I have some recordings and will try to get them up, or send you guys a link or sumthin? Would love to do some kind of live drumming over dubstep bass and Jerry Garcia type guitar solo's.

the fairy tale of the day is Smoke til' you chokE, by ic budz! lol
sick drum, and even sicker kit brotha! love that old bass. bet it sounds amazing..
Love that story, more lile real life around here though, Ha!
They sound really nice, very deep, rich, warm tones. At one point was going to by a brand new kit, but couldn't find one that sounded better, so I just refurbished them.

Good day all!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Queso - You are correct sir. It's the fine work of HB420, as are the rest of these. The dream walker is definitely blue dream leaning with a twist. The Truth is the shit. A Jamaican IBL that's been worked to perfection. Earthy is the best way to describe it. Kind of like rich soil. The cherry diesel is what's up for sure. Cherry with a bite. The blue dream is as expected and an excellent specimen, apparently the cut is the 2 pound pheno(?). It's all AAA hydro.

outwest

onisdad

onisdad

Just a quick post before I have to go and feed the bay areas pets. Having an old fashion doughnut before I go...
IMAG3353

on top of some Sour D...
IMAG3312

and now just a few memes before i go.....
High enough

Burnout

Lookout

and you just gotta love this shot!
Cops in a grow room

alright... im out!

Top Bottom