WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

So how come we are the only species on the planet that goes and drinks the milk of another species? i have some vegan friends who only refer to milk as "nipple pus" As for myself.... I can't stand the stuff! Unless its Bhang!
View attachment 227773

Ok up for this morning is The White from my local favorite club.
View attachment 227772
View attachment 227769
View attachment 227770

MMMMMMM nice flavor!

View attachment 227767
View attachment 227768
View attachment 227766
Stay frosty!

green door?

onisdad

onisdad

green door?
Yes sir! The Green Door is where i go the most. Best Hash Bar in town! If I am feeling lazy i sometimes use some of the delivery services like Medithrive or Green Cross( yeah thats right all you non-med state people out there, we have clubs that will deliver right to your house here in SF!) The Door also has the hottest budtenders Ive ever seen.The girls there are off the hook! Nothing like a little eye candy while im picking up my Candy Jack!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

hahaha my bud tender-ronis... they are beautiful arent they .. they really stepped their game up in the hash bar, it used to be slacking big time.. i was planning on heading to the city today to check it out and possibly grab some cookies for the cup. you gonna be there ? - the cup that is

onisdad

onisdad

hahaha my bud tender-ronis... they are beautiful arent they .. they really stepped their game up in the hash bar, it used to be slacking big time.. i was planning on heading to the city today to check it out and possibly grab some cookies for the cup. you gonna be there ? - the cup that is

i want to but i have to work my 9 to 5 both of those days. I usually have Sat off but my douchebag manager switched me without telling me at the last minute. My gro-partner and i were talking about having at least an after-party and inviting any farmers who were going although I just noticed now that its actually in Richmond and not here in the city at the Cow Palace like i thought it was...... AHHHHH shit! Del is going to be there! I soooooo want to see the Funky Homosapien! Ok im looking at the schedule and i may still be able to go Saturday evening! We will see how things play out...

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

i want to but i have to work my 9 to 5 both of those days. I usually have Sat off but my douchebag manager switched me without telling me at the last minute. My gro-partner and i were talking about having at least an after-party and inviting any farmers who were going although I just noticed now that its actually in Richmond and not here in the city at the Cow Palace like i thought it was...... AHHHHH shit! Del is going to be there! I soooooo want to see the Funky Homosapien! Ok im looking at the schedule and i may still be able to go Saturday evening! We will see how things play out...

it goes on til 10pm on sat and 930 on sunday.. saturday is defintely the day to go

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Alright which one of you Farmers are going to the Cup this weekend? I talked the wifey into it! Drivin up from SoCal tomorrow night! PM me if your interested in a meet and heat! lol

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Curious how the Cup is going to work. I read that if you wanted to try the strains entered you needed to visit the participating clubs and get a sample in the WEEKS LEADING UP to the Cup. I'm hoping that it is a few different vendor style booths and they have samples. Otherwise your going to hangout and see the vendors, AND you can smoke out in the provided area. Am I reading this right? Will I be able to get samples of the entered strains at the event too? Not like I'm not bringing my own, but it'd be nice to try some entries too!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Curious how the Cup is going to work. I read that if you wanted to try the strains entered you needed to visit the participating clubs and get a sample in the WEEKS LEADING UP to the Cup. I'm hoping that it is a few different vendor style booths and they have samples. Otherwise your going to hangout and see the vendors, AND you can smoke out in the provided area. Am I reading this right? Will I be able to get samples of the entered strains at the event too? Not like I'm not bringing my own, but it'd be nice to try some entries too!

hell yeah crom in the building... im gonna be there fa sho.. if you get tickets online use the code WMAPS (cap sensitive??) youll save 30%. there will be vendors there im sure selling meds .. not sure if they will have the entry they put in tho. a lot of places will buy a low amount of AAA++++++ grade meds and enter just to win without ever having that flower or entry in shop. it sucks but its true. im there for the crowd and hopefully some more genetics ! im down to burn fa sho and i know the homie rival is gonna be there to.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
hell yeah crom in the building... im gonna be there fa sho.. if you get tickets online use the code WMAPS (cap sensitive??) youll save 30%. there will be vendors there im sure selling meds .. not sure if they will have the entry they put in tho. a lot of places will buy a low amount of AAA++++++ grade meds and enter just to win without ever having that flower or entry in shop. it sucks but its true. im there for the crowd and hopefully some more genetics ! im down to burn fa sho and i know the homie rival is gonna be there to.

Thanks for the code! I'll be scoopin them up for sure since they are already much cheaper to score online then at the doors. Good to hear that there will be a possibility for vendor meds. Just interested to see what's out there. So what's up just bring bongs and shit with backpacks of buds?? lol Wonder what the cut off for weight at the door is? lmao My rec doesn't have limits really, but they might not want peeps rollin in with weight lol Not that I'd bring a pound or anything. But a good mix of everything would be nice so peeps can get a taste. Bring some wax probably too! Where is good to stay around there?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thanks for the code! I'll be scoopin them up for sure since they are already much cheaper to score online then at the doors. Good to hear that there will be a possibility for vendor meds. Just interested to see what's out there. So what's up just bring bongs and shit with backpacks of buds?? lol Wonder what the cut off for weight at the door is? lmao My rec doesn't have limits really, but they might not want peeps rollin in with weight lol Not that I'd bring a pound or anything. But a good mix of everything would be nice so peeps can get a taste. Bring some wax probably too! Where is good to stay around there?
ill pm you

420alldaze

420alldaze

wishin i was going, would love to taste any of that fire crom and cheese. be safe and p uff some for a fellow farmer...lol enjoy
Jay and bob

onisdad

onisdad

Woot!!!! got my ticket to the Cup but still have to work the 9 to 5, but my manager is off today so getting out early should be a breeze! Hope to see some of you guys there! here are some pictures of the batch of wax I did last night for the gig this weekend....
IMAG3434

IMAG3436

hoping to give out a bunch to my good farming friends! i will be wearing my Urahura hat...(green and white striped bucket hat) so come on up and say HI if you see me there!
Kisuke kisuke urahara 29006895 640 480

Ok now im off to the day job to see if they will just let me go as soon as possible! Wish me luck!

420alldaze

420alldaze

well its been a few daze since i posted up here, and everyone elses looks so good. heres a shot of my unknown auto flower sweet island skunk, would have loved to been able to get cuts off this one but oh well, plenty more fire to grow! got that hawaiian skunk taste and reall pretty too
Kq1
Sis
Sis1
Sis2
thanks for saying high! 42o

Latest posts

Top Bottom