WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
keep it up man! this is the quality i want outdoor to be and no one ever has it. outdoors should look like indoors when done properly, with only slight differences. killin it man! yum yum!
i met a grower from norcal ..outdoor guy :D most indoor growers could never touch his quality..
i just had to say that sry..there is some outdoor growers that would blow some minds. :D.lol his herb would stink up a 3000 sqaure foot home, and looked like some hydro o_O

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
keep it up man! this is the quality i want outdoor to be and no one ever has it. outdoors should look like indoors when done properly, with only slight differences. killin it man! yum yum!
i wasnt poking at you bro..you got the dank nuggets :D..btw indoor guy here..just gotta stand up for them rare kings of outdoor :)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
i met a grower from norcal ..outdoor guy :D most indoor growers could never touch his quality..
i just had to say that sry..there is some outdoor growers that would blow some minds. :D.lol his herb would stink up a 3000 sqaure foot home, and looked like some hydro o_O
he grew 5 lb plants btw o_O:D

O

Organicyumyum

you don't have to tell me, outdoor is by far the best. it's the best place for herb to be grown, hands down 100%. my buddy in norcal does outdoor that rivals the best indoors in looks, and is far superior in flavor

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
you don't have to tell me, outdoor is by far the best. it's the best place for herb to be grown, hands down 100%. my buddy in norcal does outdoor that rivals the best indoors in looks, and is far superior in flavor
i dream of outdoor plants that i can tend to :D

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
he grew 5 lb plants btw o_O:D

Funny thing is its easy to hit those numbers outdoors! I used a mere 10 gallon Aero Bag (fabric pot) and soilless mix, outdoors. Easily 1 pound. So do the math. Not for one minute knockin dude or you, just saying outdoor is awesome! Those 1 lb plants are nice especially when you have more than one! lol
IMG 9815

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Funny thing is its easy to hit those numbers outdoors! I used a mere 10 gallon Aero Bag (fabric pot) and soilless mix, outdoors. Easily 1 pound. So do the math. Not for one minute knockin dude or you, just saying outdoor is awesome! Those 1 lb plants are nice especially when you have more than one! lol
View attachment 260660

Looks like you have a few extra. Can I have one? Whichever one is biggest, to save you the trouble of trimming it and lugging it around. :D

outwest

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
View attachment 260660
maybe im impressed cause he did it in 5x5x5x5..so thats what he said..o_O

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
maybe im impressed cause he did it in 5x5x5x5..so thats what he said..o_O
lol got carried away..but i might have been thinkno_O of the bed depth
Again not dissing anyone! Sorry if it came off that way! I was just agreeing that outdoor is fun and results are good. The bed was probably 5' x 5', no need for a 5' depth. Either way grow, grow, grow!

onisdad

onisdad

Happy Friday Farmers! Back with another installment of weed memes for you folk...
Dr dre

Einstien

Like weed

Marley wisdom

Right now

Ok.... now here is a shot of the WiFi wax I made yesterday and was what I dabbed up this morning.
IMAG0736

I had that dab in my new Silika rig.

IMAG0697

IMAG0698

Stay frosty!

Top Bottom