WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

top o tha nugget all! back from an epic time at harvestfest:D smokin on some killer queen and chem this fine friday...oops didnt upload... oh well heres some other eye candy for now butta...mmm came out very nice. be makin some real oil soon...lol
Butta

Shrrom

and of course some dancin' bears
Dancin bears
be back soon

enjoy the day

420alldaze

420alldaze

...went broke at my local deep ellem harvestfest....lol
but i did bring back some of the finest hash(from a security guard) he really liked my brownies:p and i really liked his hash:D one of the best ones this year, as if i didnt already know that
Hashi
lower chunk is some Chemdog hash made by a friend...you know who you are..
and now some of my dry chem, about three weeks cure on this
Chem
Chem2
Chem3
Chem5
Chem6
Chem7

ive been smokin the funk outta this bud...so tasty,chemmy funk. hard to stop...lol enjoy the day friends

jyip

jyip

nice oni! i like them silica rigs, thats the bigger samll one right? ones like 80 and the other is 100 roughly,,
so im dabbin a fresh blasted run of millenium top cola bud, came back very very nice, froze my loaded tue overnight, butane into fridge, and blasted into heated pyrex and then repaked and blasted another can thru it..didnt get much the 2nd time,, 1st blast yeilded very nicely thho, and nice yellow honeycomb i t hardened into after 1 hr purge on heating pad at 115F

F6d423499ce9  1350740412000
5c4f97e76d45  1350737732000
0d20d6e57c84  1348004200000

jyip

jyip

dman 420, thatsa a small erl rig fo sho,,,, oh, and acouple more pics (later on cuz i forgot to download em,, the dabs r workin fine! ) of the millenium top cola erl ,, i gotta weigh nsee wat i got back,, mayb 4-5 g's i hope
ltr

good tunes !

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Here's todays Bfast! White Banana Kush, and White Strawberry D buds turned into a powerhouse erl! Wow! Flavor is great; almost fruity but the White flavor is present! Great ass whippin too. Like hitting that wall of confusion, but still going. Like my body is getting pulled along by my brain! That dab was serious for a W&B! Wow lol
Enjoy your morning!

Crom

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Here's todays Bfast! White Banana Kush, and White Strawberry D buds turned into a powerhouse erl! Wow! Flavor is great; almost fruity but the White flavor is present! Great ass whippin too. Like hitting that wall of confusion, but still going. Like my body is getting pulled along by my brain! That dab was serious for a W&B! Wow lol
Enjoy your morning!

Crom
crom brother..:D...how do you think straight white strawberry would b as oil ??..im gonna blast a bunch of strains for xmas from this run. the white strtawberry will b my new year oil ;)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I think it'd be bomb! If you need me to confirm let me know lol ;)
will do bro...these 2 white strawberrys are stinking up my house..i need a scrubber for veg, just for these girls lol..i hope to get a ubber dank pheno, which i think i do....
as for your girls :D..there is one that gets rubbed every day..i love that sour d stank :D..

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Lookin super killer! Great work! The first pic with the three pictured, the middle and left plant are those the Sour D smelling ones? What does the one in the middle smell like?? She looks badass! Looks Alien leaning, but has some crazy leaf structure! I'd keep an eye on that lady! Keep killin it brotha!

Crom
the one on the left is the strongest sour d smelling..the other 2 have that poopy kinda dank smell, but the one in the middle is kinda mixed smell o_O that one is still kinda messing with me on the smell. got cuts cooking now :D thanks for the kind words brother

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
wow nice jim, croms lookin lush as hell! and those strawberries are takin right off! nice bro...lol
i would give you better rep pics , but these bitchs..all 5 of them are a pain to pull out..i will get you some good pics when they go full throttle :D

jyip

jyip

another pic of the mill i've been dabbing all day,,,,finally,,, a nice strong smell to the purged end product, nice workable texture to dunk a chunk on the skillet nail, ( actually had it nice n honeycombed n then folded it over n reheated it, but stayed the way it is, looks like maple sugar candy, i wanna eat it) got jus under 4 grms , my best return yet ... so i refined my dabbin tech as well,,, i let the nail cool downa lil b4 i load it so it retains the terpines , flavor, and all....:D

effect is definatley not a couchlock erl,,,,got me mowing the lawn n shib like that and non stop chattering/talking , and typing oooops! :eek:

i forget which one of ya tat jim i think, or crom, mst, oni, outwest,, but one of ya said once i hit that erl i would not look back to the flower again,, today i jusgot a nice oz of a this g13 cross i have access to,, 3-4 friends r doin the outdoor w/it and i couple killed it bigtime,,,, so i will be blasting that soon too,,, so i am hooked on blasting those top colas cuz taste is unbelievable

and lastly,,, im ole schoolin the mason jar w/upgrade,, a hockey puck it a tiny bit larger than jar mouth so i;ll work it down like astopper and then drill for the downstem & concentrate globe, another drilled hole for stem,,,,, actually very functionable and delivers some serious erl ripps n user friendly..pics when i upgrade it
25a92799deae  1350757123000
13d58cec217b  1350757192000
9d6a34ad033a  1350768619000

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Happy Sunday Morning Wake and bakers :)

I always watch your Dab Videos Crom! :)

Nice Work Jim! We are running a bit of Croms beans over here too :)

Stay Stoned Jyip! :)

here's my pic of the day (wifie is triming these)

Purp

Im just the supervisor today...means I get to chat on the Puter all day :)

Top Bottom