• Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Happy Sunday Morning Wake and bakers :)

I always watch your Dab Videos Crom! :)

Nice Work Jim! We are running a bit of Croms beans over here too :)

Stay Stoned Jyip! :)

here's my pic of the day (wifie is triming these)

View attachment 262038

Im just the supervisor today...means I get to chat on the Puter all day :)

Hey thanks Ken! You sound like me with the wifey trimming! My wife enjoys it, and does a good job too! Though I'm way more anal about how the buds look. Especially with indoor. Outdoor I don't mind a bit of trim as long as it has glands on it. Thanks for watchin' the videos Ken! I like to mix it up since all we get is pictures and words on there here threads! Video is always fun! Good Karma your way for the gear you're growin' out too! Enjoy your day and thanks for leavin some love Ken!

Cheers,
Crom

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Happy Sunday Morning Wake and bakers :)

I always watch your Dab Videos Crom! :)

Nice Work Jim! We are running a bit of Croms beans over here too :)

Stay Stoned Jyip! :)

here's my pic of the day (wifie is triming these)

View attachment 262038

Im just the supervisor today...means I get to chat on the Puter all day :)
thanks ken :D...i just put up another thouie..them girls are gonna boom now :) that purp looks tasty :D

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Hey thanks Ken! You sound like me with the wifey trimming! My wife enjoys it, and does a good job too! Though I'm way more anal about how the buds look. Especially with indoor. Outdoor I don't mind a bit of trim as long as it has glands on it. Thanks for watchin' the videos Ken! I like to mix it up since all we get is pictures and words on there here threads! Video is always fun! Good Karma your way for the gear you're growin' out too! Enjoy your day and thanks for leavin some love Ken!

Cheers,
Crom
lol i was just telling the lil woman, that she gonna have to help me trim this run. :D i could see she was not happy , but she trims gooda as hell..lol she loves it

jyip

jyip

she aint pretty, but delivers those erl hits smoothly,,,never a cough,,,,corrugated bent stem prevents water splash
4a2534210f4c  1350798846000
B9843ec145de  1350798901000

nice coloful nugg there CGK
w & b in with some lemon kush ,, i hafta get a bettr cam soon,,,im hittin that mill sugar wax too,,,plannin my next run of erl too, bought some glass today, a 18 to 14mm lo pro reducer, a longer perced downstem, and a hot head. I didt have that hot head 2 minutes n dropped it, now its a hot head LESS,,,:confused: Im like WTF,,,i need plexiglass maybe
im gettin the slide joints im gonna need to adapt a 14mm ti curve skillet on the mason jar until i break down and buy a decent bubbler ,,, prolly an ALT made by dirty rico,,,nice lil setup for good price 250

onisdad

onisdad

Guten Morgen and good mornin to y'all! Well the first big rain is falling in the Bay and they got at least 3 inches of snow in Tahoe so far. Looks like its going to be a good ski season this year.

I am dabbing some headband wax this morn.
IMAG0749

which i am dabbing in my HVY rig with the new silika reclaimer i just got.
IMAG0751

Check out how the vapor sits in the clean new catch jar...
IMAG0752

ok , now its time for a few memes...

Snoop lion

Warning

Slave labour

High chair

L

Liberanos5

wake n bake this tuesday

:hi good mornin to all:bong-hits: im smokin on some of this sour d grown in ny.have a gratefule day!
p122.jpg
peacentreez
The camera is focusing on the plate not the bud. Use a plain white background or flat black or focus manually!!! This bud is probably a beaute..........but this pic doesn't show her off well!

Latest posts

Top Bottom