WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

So when do you split 9s? wtf?...lol after i split 8's?;)
420...always something good here,,,nuttin better than wakn Bakn...tho this morns wak n bak put me back down for another 4 hours,, dabbin that mill sugar wax medicates the shib outta ya
lead,,, nice lookin nugg there.. tough follow is right
crom, i always check for the erl vids too, keep em comin.... im gettin a HMK ti curve soon
CGK,, that outdoor looks nice too! alien addiction... is that the green crack cross? i forget

tatj....i like the "side eye" your dog is giving the C corn.gotta love them animals~

oh, so i got my first HE piece,,, a dabber w/the blade tip , not the ball,, jus thought i could scoop up more erl w/it..plus found a diferent glass shop w/som enice artists outta boston, new york, n shib...but i like the HE so far
what up bro, thanks for the POSITIVE vibes.naps after dabs...lol
Great lookin dog Jim! For you jyip I'll do a special erl rip! You should enjoy the setup! The oil is a mix of JAWS' White Banana Kush, and White Strawberry D; rolled in kief! Such great taste! Enjoy all!
View attachment 262408
Cheers,
Crom
crom my brother, killin it with those heady dabs...mmm
^^^^this guy rite here :cool:...we all know how they work bro...big thumbs up to you friend;)
idk he may be onto something. seeing as it was a throw away work phone that alot of pics were taken with, and had been dropped more x than i can remember. the good ole daze...lol
enjoy the day

420alldaze

420alldaze

am i doing it wrong?:confused::oops::p
Aa9

420alldaze

420alldaze

Guten Morgen and good mornin to y'all! Well the first big rain is falling in the Bay and they got at least 3 inches of snow in Tahoe so far. Looks like its going to be a good ski season this year.

I am dabbing some headband wax this morn.
View attachment 262317

which i am dabbing in my HVY rig with the new silika reclaimer i just got.
View attachment 262318

Check out how the vapor sits in the clean new catch jar...
View attachment 262319

ok , now its time for a few memes...

View attachment 262315

View attachment 262316

View attachment 262314

View attachment 262313
whats good oni? the weather here is crazy too. gonna be alot of snow this year for sure. im diggin that reclaimer. i need some new attatchments for my roor
very nice bro... too funny

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Winter is here.. Some people always get all grumpy..... Hope everyone is having a good day

I love some good og kush. Give a nice uplifting feeling. also love the "cakey hue" the trichs get. Perfect for me to get amped up then hate on some lightweights!! NOT hahahahaha.

Diablo1

Diablo2

Diablo3

Diablo4

Diablo5

Diablo6

jyip

jyip

wheres the hammer at?:D fuckin trolls, go back under your bridge you non smokin puffer

i feel ya there 420,,,, liberace needs to tuck the cam deep and step the ef outta here asap.....douche,,,,ya, my ten yr plan is ummnnn, i forgot ,,,,,,always someone ,,,,,i luv this tight lil mj community, xcept for liberace the cam man w/the ten yr plan,,,i knowhats lib's going b doin in ten yrs though,, beina douchbag

ok, back to buzinezz

hey wak n bakrs,,i've been dabin off the mill sugarwax and im gonna wacka anotha fay highly educated dab of thc vapor asap

im blunt in my speech, soo, again liberace,, step the eff outta here ya douche,,did ya get it yet?? duhhhh

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Damn Skippy. Diablo OG is some fire. You ever sample some @ GOE?
IMHO, Only OG that got diablo beat is the legend OG.
DIablo OG grows like crazy angel hair spaghetti and I don't care for that too much.
Thanks Cheese. Kindness!
yes i have .. are those yours ? ?

jyip

jyip

a lil sublime,,
they needa dab version ,,
,i did 2 dabs, then did 2 dabs, then did 2 dabs more,,,sweatin bullets, trippin balls, did my last dab from the floor! instant lyricist

been mad dabbin for 4-5 days now,,still w/the mill sugarwax,, gona blast some g13 cross soon tho, tomorrow at latest

tatJ,,, yep, i read erl cuyler's hat,,, he has a hat for every situation, that lil squid redneck...best one was when rusty n erl were juggalo's all made up like insane clown posse,,,luv that lil 15 minutes break from life,,,,squidbillies !

wat up cheese ? say something funny....

Latest posts

Top Bottom