WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
serious i sell my danky stuff for 2 bills.. the mids for a bill.
sell me some mids for 2 and see what i sell you my goods for.. i tell m if they wanna be like that they only get mine for 200 if they pay 2 months in advance lmao...dude said when you harvest i want some ..lol i said i woud save him a O , but it only 200 if you pay today lmao

jyip

jyip

New
Jyip; You must have a hella tolerance building up bro. Like Crom!​

cgk,,tolerance biulds fast,, too fast,,, i didnt have any erl from 10/10-15 pretty much, so after that lil break it tooka day b4 i was doin biggr rip w/out overheatin than since ive ran 2 z's of topshelf nug,,,so 2-3 grams of erl a week or an z a flower a week,,gotta keep busy to mantain erl runs, hope i can stay only smokin bho, no more flower, gettin a vapor cone for in public, n getina hmk ti curve for at home

tatJ,
jyip the padawaun
i take it padawaun's like that erl too then??

evoke,,,,,,those #'s on midz n outdoor r what goes around here too,,,,midz r gettin worse tho, not much in fall/wintertime

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
cgk,,tolerance biulds fast,, too fast,,, i didnt have any erl from 10/10-15 pretty much, so after that lil break it tooka day b4 i was doin biggr rip w/out overheatin than since ive ran 2 z's of topshelf nug,,,so 2-3 grams of erl a week or an z a flower a week,,gotta keep busy to mantain erl runs, hope i can stay only smokin bho, no more flower, gettin a vapor cone for in public, n getina hmk ti curve for at home​
tatJ,​
i take it padawaun's like that erl too then??​
evoke,,,,,,those #'s on midz n outdoor r what goes around here too,,,,midz r gettin worse tho, not much in fall/wintertime​
its a jedi in training :D...i yhink you earned your light sabor allready tho ;)

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Damn Skippy. Diablo OG is some fire. You ever sample some @ GOE?
IMHO, Only OG that got diablo beat is the legend OG.
DIablo OG grows like crazy angel hair spaghetti and I don't care for that too much.
Thanks Cheese. Kindness!
2012 10 26 19 10 21 539
fire!

jyip

jyip

hittin the millenium bho honeycomb ,,,, scrape, fumble, torch, dunk that chunk,,bubble bubble,, ahhh,,, as sandy passes by,,,that big ole biotch she is!
all i kno is i have a plan, i hava dream,,, one man, one torch, one skillet nail, one ounce of mill nugg turned to honeycomb bho,,,,if Sandy pulls the plug and the power goes out I will still be smokin the erl , she cant stop me,,
muaahhaaahaaahaa says the count as halloween is near,, in case ya didtn see, the count.s pointing finger is in fact a worked dabber to go w/invisible torch in his other hand,,,

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
hittin the millenium bho honeycomb ,,,, scrape, fumble, torch, dunk that chunk,,bubble bubble,, ahhh,,, as sandy passes by,,,that big ole biotch she is!
all i kno is i have a plan, i hava dream,,, one man, one torch, one skillet nail, one ounce of mill nugg turned to honeycomb bho,,,,if Sandy pulls the plug and the power goes out I will still be smokin the erl , she cant stop me,,
muaahhaaahaaahaa says the count as halloween is near,, in case ya didtn see, the count.s pointing finger is in fact a worked dabber to go w/invisible torch in his other hand,,,

Tumblr mcm5o5f2SM1r4z7iso1 500

jyip

jyip

hey wak n bakrs! jus did a fat chunk of honycomb on my skillet nail,,,

hey crom, i never saw the count n snoop together, was gonna say snoop looks sad w/no blunt in 2nd pic, but can only saw he looks faded in both pics,,,but shit if i were him,,, id have a sick erl rig and whatev else i needed, nota flavored blunt,,,ehhhhh says the count, ,bad blood, yuck, bleeaahh!,,,

also hope all ya w & b were spared from H Sandy,,,, nothin bad here, still got power so I hope everybody got off easy too!

Top Bottom