WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jyip

jyip

n sum robin trower
used to pla alot in my area way back, rick derringer, johhny & edgar winter, george thorogood, jeff beck, roy buchanan, jim carroll, stevie ray vaughan, a lottta club shows back then

thatz it gonna dab it up

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Morning wake and bakers
Blazed

I am really liking the Buzz from this Alien Addiction (Garden of Dreams)
very happy and very uplifting..Tasty too

:D

AAJar

yep that's how I trim my stash

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Morning wake and bakers View attachment 263175

I am really liking the Buzz from this Alien Addiction (Garden of Dreams)
very happy and very uplifting..Tasty too

:D

View attachment 263174
yep that's how I trim my stash
looks freaking tasty ken :D..i need to pop some of these alien reunion or the other alien og i have..next season all new strains coming out of my room ;):D

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I know that shit is tasty as fuck, Ken! Keep up the great work. I'm def addicted to Alien hybrids. Big Thanx to OBS for bringing that strain to the scene.

Hell Ya!
Obs is the Man...Massive Props and huge thanks to Him.
In my opinion, OBS will go down in history as Thee GameChanger!

Alien Crosses will rule this planet ;)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hell Ya!
Obs is the Man...Massive Props and huge thanks to Him.
In my opinion, OBS will go down in history as Thee GameChanger!

Alien Crosses will rule this planet ;)
Thanx to whomever hooked him up those beans also! He is def th game changer. There r a lot of peeps making hybrids of his gear or their own version. The Originals cant not be faded at all. Wish I had the Grass Knuckles and Alien4. A farmer can't dream, can't he. Big ups to Ken and G.O.D for making the Alien Addiction look so tasty!

jyip

jyip

cgk,, nice ...
wakin n bakin w/ a fresh 30 g blast of top nugg millenium i ran and I'm purgin as i type,,40 minutes at 110-114F and it honeycombed and has the sickest smell,,fug,,,i wanna be a room were there 1lb waftin thru the air,, intense full aroma..so the w n b part, i did a large piece of this sugarwax and then followed with another smaller one, very strong clear high and intense smell n taste
cromCannobi Genetics

Great lookin dog Jim! For you jyip I'll do a special erl rip! You should enjoy the setup! The oil is a mix of JAWS' White Banana Kush, and White Strawberry D; rolled in kief! Such great taste! Enjoy all!​

jyip

jyip

]
F3bf94d9e36b  1351213218000c
0183568b162a  1351213031000
4e123d259717  1351213147000
fresh pics from yesrteday's 30 g tube blast of milenium....
so wakin n bakin w/the mill honeycomb today,,btw, millenium is an indy dom hybrid,,, did a couple rips off my silica ash catcher/zob downstem & mason jar bubblr

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
see them beans ^^^ ohh no...some one missed a male o_O..and they still charging 2 bill for a zipper :confused:

Top Bottom