WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jyip

jyip

tried takin some better pic cuz this last run was strong n tasty,,,, someone told me it smelt like chemicals, and that was 4-5 days after i made it,,,very strong when first made,,,

so ive been wak n bakin w/this erl/wax/honeycomb..its very stabile now,,you can handle i, drop it, break a piece off,,, gona be hittin a couple dabs right after i load these pics here,, the color is in natural lighting too btw....
A250c61ecaeb  1351708819000
B78b7c17050a  1351708855000
3c14005d13a1  1351709335000
A8b7cd7a5da7  1351708992000

jyip

jyip

Da85a36247e5  1351748349000
A84d6e575df1  1351745652000
6174e1f78ec3  1351733725000
0d20d6e57c84  1348004200000
wake n bakers ,, hello,, ya, i kno, im on here all the time right? yep, not working n blah blah blah,,, back to wak n bakin so i jus blasted 26 grams of g13 mikado x red columbian a hybrid from hazeman, got back jus over 4 g or 15 %, and right away i think I like the millenium ALOT better,,,,more on than later on

so here's some pics of the latest,,btw,,,the last 2 oz's of top cola i ran lasted me 6 days each,,,so .8 gram erl daily,, not too much, jus enuff almost

oh hey crom,,, i was checkin on the toro's @ alt and all of them are sold out,,,i guess that says enuff on how good they are......im gonna buy a headford triple donut or a headford worked inline vapor bubbler, they both are smallish 8 inch high, and then I'm gettin a HMK ti curve to go with it:D

lastly,,, dabin some mill honeycomb n waitin on the new run to purge b4 i do some serious testing:confused:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hey Jim who makes that shirt? I am really into MM, and that shirt seems to meld both interests into one! lol

Killer sounding erl that's for sure!! G13 Mikado x Red Columbian! Are you kidding! lol that should be some nice smoke! Which way does it lean more sativa or indica, the oil?

Yeah bro Toro is a pretty nice piece, and you need to camp for it sometimes lol I have a buddy that is selling a Toro Micro inline, hit me up if you have a few bills to burn!

Well back to jarring some more '91chemdawg from the outdoor! Stay up Farm Fam!!

Crom

jyip

jyip

Hey Jim who makes that shirt? I am really into MM, and that shirt seems to meld both interests into one! lol

Killer sounding erl that's for sure!! G13 Mikado x Red Columbian! Are you kidding! lol that should be some nice smoke! Which way does it lean more sativa or indica, the oil?

Yeah bro Toro is a pretty nice piece, and you need to camp for it sometimes lol I have a buddy that is selling a Toro Micro inline, hit me up if you have a few bills to burn!

Well back to jarring some more '91chemdawg from the outdoor! Stay up Farm Fam!!

Crom​

i got that shirt from atitude on their 4/20 special they had,,, maybe you can order it from them,,,,i told them to send me a shirt so that i could rep attitude and i got MM
I think i may hav purged at a higher heat and burnt off some terpines & flavor this last time

im really not lkin the g13 hybrid as much as the millenium erl,,,better & stronger taste, better high,,but in flower form the G is better, go figure?

im gona get a headford nexr week,,,u got my vaporcone roday ,it hits pretty good

jyip

jyip

89f4b0e2ade6  1351822437000
Ccc478a01789  1351822409000
my vaporcone arrived already,,,, less than 4 days from order to doorstep,,,,i had a few youtubes viddys on it,,,, so loaded it up with wax,, bb sized onto the dead center of cone,, hit that button n prime it,,,,,then hold button and toke, the pulls kinda hard, but you do get as big a hit as you want,,,,keep in mind the heating element is less than 2 inches from tip you draw on,,, i like it alot,, i see alot of public vapeing in the future,,,,almost thinkin on gettin a 2nd back up vaporcone,, 65 bucks shipped,, then i wasted another 24 for a liquid glass cartridge that i really dont need,,, definatleya happy custy!

pic of cone loaded w/wax,,, then the whole setup
2d33e3a8c773  1351822487000
best part of it,, three lil bb dabs loaded in it lasts for alot of hits,, like they say,, and hour worth of hits,,,shuolda got this years ago

jyip

jyip

gotta say again,,, as good as it is going from flower to bho,,, well, goin from a bubbler and then to this VAPORCONE,,, this thing absofreakinlutely rocks with just a bb sized wax ball,,, a few nice tasting hits, thena bunch more vape hits,,, makes my erl last longer and able to discreetly vape anywhere easily, i highly recommend a pen style skillet, pick your own brand, but this vaporcone has a metal cone to load, not plastic cone to melt into vapor,,,,you will be hooked,,fo sho

jyip

jyip

o b4 i forget crom,,, that g13 hybrid wax is kinda even head /body, high.., cant really say sativa or indica depending on how much ya smoke i guess...it gets me doin stuff if i dont smoke too much or if i medicate too much I'm down for a food/nap break..:D I havent really had a couchlock knockdown indica yet, flippin some WW tomorw to 12/12, an OG kush X hindu kush, 2 ;88 G13 hashplt and a G13 X hawain sativa plus i have some lemon kush and the rubty red ( G13 mikado X Red Columbo) too.... You know i will be blastin a zip of each strain

lastly,,, well 24 hrs of the vaporcone and i still luv it! melt/drip a glob into cone and you are on that shib, pretty good taste too considering it s a high tech car cigarette lighter,,,,,i bet u would get a sic rip off red hot lighter element slightly cooled,,,, cadilac should have em standard MMJ equipment pkeo_O ,,,haha 1st 100 medical card holders holders get the package for free,,car sales in my veins...back to the g13 high,,,, i think it gets me pretty high, gets my mouth dry, gets my eyes red.....oh k, skip this last lil fragmented dementia..:confused:

so i blasted a zip of millenium,,,nice strong chemical smell, eye burning, got over 4 grams back,, plus tube stil had sticky bud in it ,,blasted a whole can too

9f337f08ad0e  1351898666000
Cd7b4fc45674  1351919816000
Ab0f5b7e72fb  1351919630000

jyip

jyip

hey brother & sister wake N baker's,,,, still rippin on that wax N honeycomb but been busy busy busy day here....blasted 6 tubes in last day,,,my friend brought a bunch of popcorn bud and i got back 10% ,,, so I am stocked up a lil with this bho, plus i have a bunch of other bud to blast too, prolly a half lb
42012ed849dc  1351979310000

oh, almost forgot,,, i finally got a REAL torch,a vector nitro,,,,dman this thing throws a sik flame! luv it! I almost have all my gear till I want an upgrade again

TattJim & crfom,
I was telling a friend Im a padawaan, or a jedi in training, turns out he is a star wars freek and knew right a padawaan was,,,, so Ill be hearing starwars trivia for awhile now tada :D ,,so I finally do have my light saber now..... I just need a nice erl bubbler witha ti curve skillet and im good.....was lookin at those rooster dave goldstein with the fritted perc,, they are pretty colol and hi dolla toro and tor ash catcher for 1000...nice double showwerhead design,,,happy with my new torch, vaporcone pen to on the go, and a lil over 7 grams of nice tasty, pungent wax/honeycomb....pics of wax ltr on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eBG5PQuW6oo

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
hey brother & sister wake N baker's,,,, still rippin on that wax N honeycomb but been busy busy busy day here....blasted 6 tubes in last day,,,my friend brought a bunch of popcorn bud and i got back 10% ,,, so I am stocked up a lil with this bho, plus i have a bunch of other bud to blast too, prolly a half lbView attachment 265575

oh, almost forgot,,, i finally got a REAL torch,a vector nitro,,,,dman this thing throws a sik flame! luv it! I almost have all my gear till I want an upgrade again

TattJim & crfom,
I was telling a friend Im a padawaan, or a jedi in training, turns out he is a star wars freek and knew right a padawaan was,,,, so Ill be hearing starwars trivia for awhile now tada :D ,,so I finally do have my light saber now..... I just need a nice erl bubbler witha ti curve skillet and im good.....was lookin at those rooster dave goldstein with the fritted perc,, they are pretty colol and hi dolla toro and tor ash catcher for 1000...nice double showwerhead design,,,happy with my new torch, vaporcone pen to on the go, and a lil over 7 grams of nice tasty, pungent wax/honeycomb....pics of wax ltr on

a lil svr rip brotherhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eBG5PQuW6oo
props on the sabor bro :D

jyip

jyip

crom ypu are the man, thx for the help with posting srv..
so wakin n bakin , but goin easy today, just 1 fat wax rip of the millenium so far, feeelin chillaxed o sho tho

more on the ruby red high,,, it seems to really get people talking/active so i guess the sativa side is hitting ya strong when waxing up.....

420alldaze

420alldaze

top o tha mornin all my dedicated, medicated freinds:D so hurricane sandy came and went
Scaff
shit blew the scaffold off a second story deck o_O , cost me a small fortune, but everyones in good shape here. so after the tree was lifted,i got gifted:) a killer set of dank gear thanks to EVOKE!
Shirt

diggin the shirts bro! thanks so much. didnt get a bill or reciept thoo_O...lol rockin it as we speak:cool: smokin on some early tester nug of alien asphalt ....cant wait to chop the rest of this...mmmmm enjoy
Aa2

enjoy the day
Sign

Top Bottom