WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Did a wake and bake smoke report today, https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/ali-gs-cali-kushplant-smoke-report.47175/ Here are some shots from the action. Strain is Aligee's Cali Kushplant (pre'98 Bubba x WhiteFire#3). Enjoy

Cheers,
Crom
IMG 5343
IMG 5344
IMG 5345
IMG 5346
IMG 5348
IMG 5349
IMG 5351

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
puff puff pass .. lol.. it must have been a good morning for you bro .... wake and dont stop gettin bake'd ... haha... what up crom .. good day to you sir.. aloha

What up keonaona? How goes it homie! Yeah it twas a good morn for sure! Still truckin' Doin some outdoor veggie garden work outside. Dabbed some Aliendawg wax twice and now I'm feelin nice! Off to the garden to rock out to some Phish and get my rake on lol Enjoy the day Farmers!:cool:

Cheers,
Crom
IMG 5354
IMG 5352

420alldaze

420alldaze

Happy Fried-day! Last night, my roomie dropped a choice nug on my plate from our friend's head stash. Same grower as the Sour D I have been showing but this is his special stuff.
Three Kings..... Headband x Sour Diesel x OG Kush
View attachment 206404
And after looking at crom's THCfarm coffee mug(and that yummy looking AOG),

I figured I'd show everyone how we do our hippie speedballs(coffee+bonghits) in these parts.
View attachment 206405View attachment 206406View attachment 206407
View attachment 206407
Heat sensitive color changing mug that i purchased at '09 International Canniabis & Hemp Expo. Hope everyone has as good a morning as mine is!
i was busy diggin holes and being a robot all day ,while you guys were livin'! thats a sweet mug ,and the buds nice too. lol 420

420alldaze

420alldaze

Good Morning from the Central Coast, Californ!a.
Wow! You guys have some cool toys. I'm not exactly waking up to this today, but I woke up to it every morning for 6 mos when I was living in Morocco and it's the best I can do ATM until I can find my cup of coffee and shake some of the comatose off. Then I will pack my pipe w/ some Orange Thai.View attachment 206419
hey my man, that is a beautifully carved piece. i see you were livin large. very nice indeed, how was that smoke? 42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey crom, that looks like it'll do some damage! sweet! lovin darth! 42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

puff puff pass .. lol.. it must have been a good morning for you bro .... wake and dont stop gettin bake'd ... haha... what up crom .. good day to you sir.. aloha
hey keonaona,welcome my friend. lotsa goodies to look at here. thanks for stoppin in peacentreez 42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

What up keonaona? How goes it homie! Yeah it twas a good morn for sure! Still truckin' Doin some outdoor veggie garden work outside. Dabbed some Aliendawg wax twice and now I'm feelin nice! Off to the garden to rock out to some Phish and get my rake on lol Enjoy the day Farmers!:cool:

Cheers,
CromView attachment 206474View attachment 206475
i need to hit some of that! never hit oil, feel so left out:(. killin it my brother! always a pleasure to look at your work 42o

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
i need to hit some of that! never hit oil, feel so left out:(. killin it my brother! always a pleasure to look at your work 42o

420, thanks man! Flattering you are bro. The Aliendawg wax is no punk either!

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up friends,been a little busy last couple of daze, smokin on some medical seeds sour diesel:)that my son picked up and grew out.he did a killer job on these nugs! straight up hand grenades all around covered in those diesel trichs and bubbles we all love.and a really low leaf/bud ratio hardly any trimmin'.already got me a cut o' that gifted to me;) enjoy 42o
Photo 23

onisdad

onisdad

Happy holidays to all who celebrate them! I hope everyone's Passover and easter is going well. As i was rooting around my room looking for this mornings breakfast, I happened upon some Cherry Cookies I had stashed away. That will do nicely!
IMAG1710

I stacked it up with a drop of SDoil and the last little bit of Cookie Dough/wax that i had left with a sprinkling of Gold Dust I found in the bottom of a container.
IMAG1712

MMMMMMMM MMMMMMM Good!

After that I went out to find that the Cthulhu Bunny
Sketchy bunnies great old one cthulhu bunny1

had left me a chocolate Cthulhu! Oh Joy!
Choco thulhu 365x550

Top Bottom