WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
It's a fine Sunday. As I do every Sunday, I gave my glass a special cleaning with that showroom shine and packed some Maui.

WNB1 sf

Whoa. It's early.

WNB2 sf

That's more like it. Nothing like waking up to staring down the barrel of a loaded bong. Who needs coffee?

outwest

G

gooey

loooks like it will be hazey with a big chance of smoke clouds in b.c, very nice, im smoking some sugar kush # 5...for those that know, and for those that dont, this is some good shit, puff puff pass...

onisdad

onisdad

Woke up this morning with some of the early Dawg, when I decided to go for the EGN. Thats
Erlenmeyer Glass Nail.
IMAG1985

I sometimes think it looks like an eye so I'll call it Erl's Octopus Eye to honor the octobong because this device was originally intened to be on it but with its bubble bottom it makes the angle awkward so i am looking for an adapter.
IMAG1982

SD bho oil is the xtract of choice for myself....Try as I might I could not get the cat hair out of the shot(everything is covered when you got four of them). It stuck to some oil on my finger then back to the glass and then back again like three times!
I also have a quartz nail but i have to find an adapter for that too. Until then good old erl will due! Only oil and waxes are smoked through erl.... his resin build up in the bottom of the flask is still so creamy golden colored because i can never get all the product to burn.

IMAG1981

got so high, I forgot to put up my post this morning so here it is, a little late...hehehe
Good afternoon everone!:rolleyes:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
^^lookin good onisdad! Now I need to post my morning smoke! I have been busy doing garden stuff all morning, and forgot to smoke! Not sure how that happens? So after seeing onisdad's post for morning smoke I guess some Aliendawg wax is in order! Time to bust out the Syn with the HMK Ti pad! Enjoy and have a dank day all!

Cheers,
Crom

420alldaze

420alldaze

crom my man! sik hit of oil brotha.... killer tunes too, nice start to the day!

onisdad, i love the octo everytime i see it. and it doesnt matter what time of day bro, its all good. im just glad i have so many kool people to chill with in here. thanks man. enjoy tha day!

and ive been hittin' on some killer queen today or was it yesterday? shit gets me twisted,must be the g-13,c99,space jill,space queen. not sure ill have to get back to all my buds on that...lol pics comin soon of the dried killer queen nugs....42o

onisdad

onisdad

Good morning fellow farmers! For todays selection, I have one of my favorite strains from a local club. It is the ONLY place i ever see this strain. Its a Jack Herer cross called Candy Jack. I am not too sure what they cross the Jack with but man does it have a great flavor and packs a hell of a punch! i have been begging my friends at the club to get me a cut but they say they never get them. Sooner or later I will get a hold of it, to grow myself. It took me almost 3 years to finally get a good cut of the Durban Poison but i did it and I will get some Candy Jack cuts too...soon, I hope!
IMAG2105

IMAG2108

I hope everyone has a pleasant Monday morning....Stay Freaky!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Good morning fellow farmers! For todays selection, I have one of my favorite strains from a local club. It is the ONLY place i ever see this strain. Its a Jack Herer cross called Candy Jack. I hope everyone has a pleasant Monday morning....Stay Freaky!

Doesn't Billy Joel have a wake n bake song about that weed? Candy Jack will get you high this morning?!

outwest

urbanfog

urbanfog

goood morning!

Havent made it to the bake part, but Im awake. In a bit afer coffee is done I will be enjoying some bluediamond qwace hash that I made yesterday. 1.5 oz = 7.3 grams of condensed goodness :D

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Here's some info I found on Candy Jack:
Candy Jack (Cotton Candy Kush x Jack Herer) won 2nd place at the 1st Annual HT Medical Cup held in SF in June 2010. This sativa-dominant hybrid varies in color from dark to light green, but always sprouts dark orange hairs. Flavor: Overwhelming Kush flavor --- spicy and hard to hold in. Feel: Uplifting.THC: 22.30 CBD: 0.33 CBN: 0.42

onisdad

onisdad

Starting my day off today with a bite from the Black Widow.
IMAG2110

IMAG2111

I actually have been bitten by MANY different spiders and venomous creatures. Tarantula, rattlesnake, scorpion, not to mention I get bit by something non venomous, dog, cat, python, pretty much more than once a week. That is what happens when you work with shelters/rescue groups!

This Black Widow came from a local club and I can say, its bite is pretty nice! It is very dark colored with a bit of a purple hue., hard to see by itself but when i put it next to the Sour D....

IMAG2178

It has a real strong aroma, almost pungent smelling. Great taste too.I like it! She can bite me any day!

urbanfog

urbanfog

Just sharing with you all this morning, did some qw Sunday. Started with 1.5 oz bluediamond buds, hit with acetone and evaped over a pot of boiling water outside. Then rolled my hash through "fairy dust". (fairy dust = all the trichs that stick to my coffee grinder after a grind, kinda like goey keif..... Ended up with 7.2 grams of hash. A little piece over a bowl of BD and the day has started :D
P4151003 800x600
P4151002 800x600
P4171041
P4171041

Top Bottom