Walks Of A Stoner

• Thread starter Welshwizzard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

How do all,

Thought I'd start a little thread for folk to show any odd, different or just random places they have been during the day.

Basically a what have your eyes seen today kind of thing, if we keep it relatively non weed related we should get a good variety with most people owning a smartphone and technology in generel these days, and if we can keep it to within a day or so of when you took it.

Where has your wanderings taken you today?

I'll start it off;

Went for a walk up Snowdonia today, Moel Siabod, You can see 13 of 14 highest peaks in Wales without turning your body apparently.

Walks of a stoner
Walks of a stoner 2
Walks of a stoner 3
Walks of a stoner 4
Walks of a stoner 5
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
How do all,

Thought I'd start a little thread for folk to show any odd, different or just random places they have been during the day.

Basically a what have your eyes seen today kind of thing, if we keep it relatively non weed related we should get a good variety with most people owning a smartphone and technology in generel these days, and if we can keep it to within a day or so of when you took it.

Where has your wanderings taken you today?

I'll start it off;

Went for a walk up Snowdonia today, Moel Siabod, You can see 13 of 14 highest peaks in Wales without turning your body apparently.
Damn man that very 1st pic is frikkn magical. Can imagine rolling up a big fattie and just relaxing there all afternoon...... :fire::smoking: Very nice :D

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Few more from a couple days ago
IMG 20160408 183725 197
IMG 20160408 183300 133
IMG 20160408 183704 947
In a couple of those pics if you look close you will see a yellow tail up in the air,its attached to a 10KW bergey windmill that powers my grow room(or tries to,lol).

IMG 20160408 183813 863
IMG 20160408 183343 782
IMG 20160408 183513 870
Last edited:
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Thanks man, I know you get some random pics up on your threads. Inspiration for this thread hope you dont mind !

How high are the highest peaks i wales?looks like a great place to hike.
Heres a few from this morning,high desert(4500')area of southern california.
View attachment 591785 View attachment 591786 View attachment 591786 View attachment 591787

Hey man, we have nothing over 1085m, so 3500ft? Nothing too big really, though most have a good technical side to them, todays peak was only 2800ft but you can choose the more challenging route with more intense scrambles.

Some awesome pics, never been to a desert. Guessing its generally hot. Too hot to toke?

Damn man that very 1st pic is frikkn magical. Can imagine rolling up a big fattie and just relaxing there all afternoon...... :fire::smoking: Very nice :D

Haha thanks man, the foreground bridge is an old roman one you can walk over, the one behind, drive. Its so magical, once summer sets in the water drips down the Ivy vines. I've smoked so much here, but still not enough.

Few more from a couple days agoView attachment 591791 View attachment 591792View attachment 591794
In a couple of those pics if you look close you will see a yellow tail up in the air,its attached to a 10KW bergey windmill that powers my grow room(or tries to,lol).

Oh man they are some crazy cloud formations!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
While wondering through our family's land I found a large bass trapped in a mud puddle.
20160409 121421

He was in pretty bad shape.
But I knew that there were no known ponds in this area, so I followed the depression in the land and found a small pond no one in the family has seen before. I call it snake pond. There were 3 snakes on it when I walked up. A copperhead, a water mocassin, and a king snake. All slid away before I could capture them in a pic.
20160409 122016 1

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

While wondering through our family's land I found a large bass trapped in a mud puddle. View attachment 591978
He was in pretty bad shape.
But I knew that there were no known ponds in this area, so I followed the depression in the land and found a small pond no one in the family has seen before. I call it snake pond. There were 3 snakes on it when I walked up. A copperhead, a water mocassin, and a king snake. All slid away before I could capture them in a pic.View attachment 591982
grass carp maybe?

Grasscarp
Top Bottom