Walks Of A Stoner

• Thread starter Welshwizzard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Those fish terrify me man. Real land dweller I am. I play in the mountaina and gentle small small rivers. Went for a walk up a abandoned slate quarry then stopped at the old asylum on the way back. Will get some pics up in a while

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Ive watched a 5-7lb largemouth bass slurp down a a 2.5-3ft swimming rattlesnake before,snake never knew what hit him,trippy shit.
Pics or it didnt happen :p @fishwhistle LOL Im just playn BTW........ That does sound pretty wild but knowing Big mouth I believe you. :smoking::D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Few more from a couple days agoView attachment 591791 View attachment 591792View attachment 591794
In a couple of those pics if you look close you will see a yellow tail up in the air,its attached to a 10KW bergey windmill that powers my grow room(or tries to,lol).
that 3rd from the last pic lookin top right, if I didnt know better I would say that looks like the waning tail of a tornado. Went and picked a bunch of prickly pear cactus berries. Gonna make some infused jam/preserves :D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Rogue River Oregon

DSCN3862

Antelope Canyon Slotted Canyon lands

Beam of Light

DSCN3622

Abolone shell with burning Grandfather sage at the window of the Anasazi ruins. Sending prayers up to the Creator.

Smudge

Hiway route 1 Oregon Coast Haystack Rock

DSCN2474

DSCN2455

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
those eyes
I love that quote in your sig line bro. Truer words...... The quote was from a dude called
Louis CK....... Not sure who he was but if he invented that saying he was eons ahead of his time. Think of what the world would be like if we all lived like that............ Nirvana!!!!!

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I love that quote in your sig line bro. Truer words...... The quote was from a dude called
Louis CK....... Not sure who he was but if he invented that saying he was eons ahead of his time. Think of what the world would be like if we all lived like that............ Nirvana!!!!!
Louis ck is probably one of my favorite comedians. His tv shows are the tits, he sells his specials for five bucks online, he does it the right way. I don't even know where to start.
Planes and cell phones-
Being white-
Not a good guy-
--Weed and texting-
louisck.com

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Went and sat in this field and got high at 4.20. Sat there for hours, a mate came, smoked and left. I waited for sunset. Worth it.
Look at all those Daffodils. My ole lady would freak. Its one of her favs. Nice shot BTW :D puff puff pass. It is 420 farmers

Top Bottom