Walter's WhiteFireOG Trophy Hunt

• Thread starter WalterWhiteFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Hopefully your hunt proves to be worth the time. Seems like you oughta have a good chance with 22 phenos. I'd love to see some stellar WIFI, cuz I haven't yet. Both samples I've seen were, well, meh. Makes me think that the Fire OG (which I've never puffed) is not that badass. I wish you luck tho.

What I really want to see is some White SFV, White Ghost, White Triangle, or some White Faceoff.
That's a bummer dude! I've seen a bunch of awesome phenos. Ive never grown or even seen fire og but it must be a super lemon fuel og judging by the wifi flavor. Karmas WhiteOG v1 is white x sfv. The cut I have is ultra dank. I'm sure the others are in the works too.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Trying to work on my camera skills. Still dont know WTF Im doing. Took 50 shots and these are the only two that are even close to being any good, but still shitty. But I feel they are a little better than last time.

2DogWalker

What kinda camera u working w these days brother...... with the slr I have to go for larger shots cropped down for best clarity....but my s9100 canon can make a blind man into a master photographer in no time....I'll drop some nug shots in here by the end of the week (hand cannons brotha!!) Nugs look dank in those pics either way homie can't wait to see these new frostay bitches for ya!!!

2dw

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

What kinda camera u working w these days brother...... with the slr I have to go for larger shots cropped down for best clarity....but my s9100 canon can make a blind man into a master photographer in no time....I'll drop some nug shots in here by the end of the week (hand cannons brotha!!) Nugs look dank in those pics either way homie can't wait to see these new frostay bitches for ya!!!

2dw
I'm using a Nikon digi slr. Thats funny you said that cuz that's how I took those shots. Switched to my bigger lens and stood like 15 ft away haha. Can't wait to see your pics bro post them up!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Thanks Jim! Your wifi are troopers dude! The one the dog ate I'm sure will be your keeper! It's all good Old boy is a friend and means well...

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Thanks Jim! Your wifi are troopers dude! The one the dog ate I'm sure will be your keeper! It's all good Old boy is a friend and means well...
2 the dog ate ..are monsters..lol...the one he didnt mess with was the one that realy freaked out and i was gonna cut down. now that one is coming backo_O might be taking cuts today,got a shit ton of cleaning to do tho :oops:

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Things appear to be coming along nicely Walter! Sorry about the setback though, those are gonna be sum BIG bithces homie. Choosing between 22 wifey's is gonna be rough for sure, but im sure as well youll have some awesome standouts. Keep up the killer work and great thread. Peace to ya bro! Motiv

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Looks a lot nicer all trimmed up bro. The other pics made it look like it had equal parts hair and leaf with a little resin on the side.

Try a desk lamp or LED light source next time, the direct flash from the camera gets reflected back into the lens by the resin heads and ruins clarity.

2DogWalker

Sup homie,

Here are some shots taken a few days prior to harvest....At the end they straight yellowed and killed off fan leaves like no other....

still thinking u will find something way cooler than mine....I dunno a 60/40 hybrid or so could be right ......

Regards,
2DW

WifiSept20128
WifiSept20125
WifiSept20127
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice shots in here my wifi pheno looks similar to urs walter. kinda like a good 50/50 or 60/40 has that gas lemon type smell more gas/deisel though. bright orange heres and trichs all over. perhaps it leans a litte more to the white,hard dense nugs.
Wifi70 2
Wifi70 3
Wifi70 7
Wifi70 8
Wifi70
DSC 0172
DSC 0173
Wifi1
Wifi
Wifi1 3
Wifi 2
Wifi22

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Hell yeah, Kid Twist. Everyone seems to always hope for a fire leaner, but no one really wants a viney OG structure. I think if they're serious they'd be better off running the Fire OG Bx. The White influence gives the plant great structure and better yeild. Nugs are just heavy - dense and sticky. The 50/50 or 60/40 is just a kickass plant - and yes, that's one word: "kickass!". Do I want OG flavor? Yes, but everything else I want is coming from the White.

2DogWalker

Real nice kt looks to have a lot better stem structure than mine like df pointed out fire og structure requires trellising in my experience ..... Walter knows all about viney tho as he has my whiteog cut and she starts flopping around day 7 lol, but fader u are correct on your wifi for production analysis..... white characters w og taste and u make money..... what's the fastest wifi u have all found ......I wanna Mega yielder white leaner thinking I may go thru some more of these n whites1s to see if there are 50 dayers....

Really nice nugs kt I just wanna smoke em!!!

2dog

Top Bottom