War Vet Lounge

• Thread starter lazarus718
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Seed Buyer

My most prized possession. My great grandfathers dog tags.
IMG 0106

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wow.. I don't know why, but that got me totally verklempt.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
thanks for all you guys and ladies have and continue to do for us...we all know freedom isn't free but many our brothers and sister still to this day pay the price...I've been lucky to have been picked up by the wounded warrior foundation, they're helping me deal with a few issues and are just great folks...I give back what I can with my service dog Dutch...folks love to just be near him, is that too much to ask...View attachment 368505

LOL at your dogs boner.

Kin

Kin

New bill would allow the VA to recommend medical marijuana for patients
By Emily Wax-Thibodeaux November 25
imrs.php

Amy Rising grinds up medical marijuana before smoking. Rising, an Air Force veteran, has been working on legislation for veteransā€™ freedom to treat PTSD with medical cannabis. (Photo by Kevin Cook for The Washington Post)
Arguing that medical marijuana may help wounded warriors with anxiety and stress disorders to ā€œsurvive and thrive,ā€ Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-Ore.) and Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) have introduced legislation that would allow Department of Veterans Affairsā€™ doctors to recommend the drug for some patients.

The Veterans Equal Access Act and would challenge the Vaā€™s policy that forbids doctors from consulting about medical pot use. Earlier this month, The Washington Post reported about the issue.

soopy

soopy

Became a U.S. citizen this year and I would like to thank you all for your service....without which I wouldn't have been able to vote.

While not serving myself, I appreciate everyday where my freedoms come from....

Thank you, take care and know you, the soldiers are appreciated immensely.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Can Tho, Vietnam, June, 1968 - June, 1970.
235 Armed Helicopter Co., 1st Aviation Brigade, U.S. Army
Crew Chief, Cobra Helicopter Gunship.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Can Tho, Vietnam, June, 1968 - June, 1970.
235 Armed Helicopter Co., 1st Aviation Brigade, U.S. Army
Crew Chief, Cobra Helicopter Gunship.
A mentor of mine died last year after battling lung cancer for five years. Never smoked, he served as a helo pilot clearing trees with AO. After his diagnosis he wanted to visit a hundred countries. He got to 75 or so.

Thank you for your service.

FreeRadical

FreeRadical

Okay so I'm only on page six reading everyone's intros but I'll finish I swear. I am really pleased to hear so many of us have found the healing nature of this plant and the love it gives us in the garden. I hear lots of stories simaler to my own experieriences after the military especially with the v.a. that place for me has some memory's that are almost as bad as the ones from being in. Ive never been to a war zone but I did spend time playing those kinds of games learning how and such. I miss it and like someone said there ain't no replacement out here In civilian life. Well I don't want to really talk much about my experiences I guess. But I would love to talk to other people that get it about the plant. And how helpful it can be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom