Warning: blimburn seeds scammers

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dba1954

dba1954

all these seedbanks are operated by the same scammers......

sunwestgenetics
vancoastseeds
sonomaseeds
bulkmjseeds
vancouverseedbank
mjseedscanada
rocketseeds
beaverseed
greenaffiliates

🤬🤬🤬🤬
I've been using MJSeedsCaanada for 4 years, nothing but good results from them

T

Tonyb420

The seeds they sell seem to be their own, they don't list external breeders, are Homegrown Cannabis Co. also shit? I've used them before but I'm an admitted novice.
If ur talking bout homegrown cannabis company. With Kyle kushman that's a legit site to buy seeds. I've bought some sour kush a few years ago, and it was some fire, but yeah u definitely have to watch wat company to buy seeds. Try multiverse beans they have tons of seed banks on there that's really good, and trustworthy.

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

If ur talking bout homegrown cannabis company. With Kyle kushman that's a legit site to buy seeds. I've bought some sour kush a few years ago, and it was some fire, but yeah u definitely have to watch wat company to buy seeds. Try multiverse beans they have tons of seed banks on there that's really good, and trustworthy.
If you like Homegrown try their electric blue auto, it's new school upbeat energized weed mixed with old school blueberry for the psychadelic effects. A high that I have never found in any other strain. It made everything feel so dreamy nd surreal but also made me hyperfocused.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Oh I found a coupon code that worked when I bought seeds from North Atlantic Seed Co. it's "family10" for a 10% discount. Pretty sure there is no expiration date on this code, either.

Just in case anyone wants. They did me right, as far as I know. Time and popping these beans, will tell.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Kyle kushman is a celebrity, that's about it imo. Strawberry cough was given to him

Glassdub

Glassdub

😁

Screen 2023 10 27 01 21 37

Screen 2023 10 27 01 45 17
T

Tonyb420

Kyle kushman is a celebrity, that's about it imo. Strawberry cough was given to him
he was the writer for highttimes, and most people think kushmans his real last name, but so what if it was given to him. 90% Of the people that breeds cannabis got the seeds or clones given to them and they called it there own shit. And most OG strains u think u are getting they're crossed woth other shit. So unless u have and original mother and the same person grew it out and gave out clones and they kept the same process over and over again and didn't try any crossing and just stuck with the same shit, but most likely they didn't. Then there could b a slight chance it's the OG strain. He's a legend. Lol I didn't mean to make anyone butthurt bout it. I just saw a ? On here bout homegrown cannabis company. So I was just asking if it was the same one I was thinking of, and I was just saying there seed bank is pretty good. Cannafarmer 420 sry bro I wasn't trying to piss anyone off. I've been wanting to try his vegamatrix organic nutrients I think that's wat it's called or organics alive I want to Give that a try too.

Glassdub

Glassdub

he was the writer for highttimes, and most people think kushmans his real last name, but so what if it was given to him. 90% Of the people that breeds cannabis got the seeds or clones given to them and they called it there own shit. And most OG strains u think u are getting they're crossed woth other shit. So unless u have and original mother and the same person grew it out and gave out clones and they kept the same process over and over again and didn't try any crossing and just stuck with the same shit, but most likely they didn't. Then there could b a slight chance it's the OG strain. He's a legend. Lol I didn't mean to make anyone butthurt bout it. I just saw a ? On here bout homegrown cannabis company. So I was just asking if it was the same one I was thinking of, and I was just saying there seed bank is pretty good. Cannafarmer 420 sry bro I wasn't trying to piss anyone off. I've been wanting to try his vegamatrix organic nutrients I think that's wat it's called or organics alive I want to Give that a try too.
This is why I was/is interested in comparing their LSD to the Barney original, my first grow in 2020, went great but I have no reference point, a number of their seeds are stocked here though.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I know his history, I don't like the cali weed scene there was too much theft and fake people for my liking. A good clackamus coot or some such grower is miles higher on my list than a kevin jodrey or that weird dude with the beard, Sami or something? Just feel they are fake, however they are good business men so I bet their products are good. I will never take offensively someone disagreing with me. I like to hash things out as long as everyone leaves the conversation on good terms ✌

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Gota say I had real bad experiences with greenhouse seeds one of the few I’ve actually had.

I don’t think there the same company they used to be and have gone downhill badly

I got a pkt of 10 of the lost pearl was supposed to be a recreation of silver pearl forget the fact it didn’t taste like silver pearl and nearly every other one was different to the others including taste,high a general growth.

What really got me was the non germination and customer sales.

I added 1 to a tub that I also added 5 others from two other breeders all 5 popped the greenhouse 1 didn’t so I chalk it up as whatever and move on.

Next grown had 7 various again all germinated in the same tub you can guess it the greenhouse 1 didn’t pop had to replace it twice till I got one that did.

So a bit cheesed of lol ( that will become funny later ) I emailed them and got somewhat a sarky reply “ we tested them 100% germination ect “ putting the “blame on me” never had such a sarky reply in the end they said the would send them out ok They never arrived so I email again and they said they would send them to me ( they hadn’t the first time ) they never arrived ( again they never sent them ) by this time I’m pretty annoyed email them and the truth came out they would only send them if I paid postage or re ordered.

Also got a cheese from them that didn’t taste like cheese one iota instead it had a strawberry taste ok if you want strawberry but cheese that tastes of strawberry gimmie a break

C

Cannabislizard1

Do not buy any seeds from blimburn seeds

They sell fake mass produced seeds

So many good seedbanks around, no need to support the bad ones.
Fake? What do you mean? (I just bought fat bastard seeds from them)

M

MrPeaceman

I got some Blackberry Moonrocks Auto and Fat Bastard Autos from them a couple months ago. In the middle of a crop, so I haven't tried them yet. I will reserve my judgement for now until I see for myself. Kind of person I am. Everyone on the Internet with an opinion seems to be an expert, even with diametrically opposite opinions. Such is life. I know that Seedsman has good seeds, and I've had good luck with Fast Buds seeds. I'll let you know what I think about Blimburn Seeds next crop. Still waiting on My Blue Sunset Sherbet crop fro Barney's Farm to bear fruit. Just showing the first signs of bud. They are beautiful, strong, plants. Cloned well too. I stay in a positive mindset, imma trust in the seeds I purchased. If they fizzle, another life lesson learned and don't buy from them anymore. Ta

Glassdub

Glassdub

I got some Blackberry Moonrocks Auto and Fat Bastard Autos from them a couple months ago. In the middle of a crop, so I haven't tried them yet. I will reserve my judgement for now until I see for myself. Kind of person I am. Everyone on the Internet with an opinion seems to be an expert, even with diametrically opposite opinions. Such is life. I know that Seedsman has good seeds, and I've had good luck with Fast Buds seeds. I'll let you know what I think about Blimburn Seeds next crop. Still waiting on My Blue Sunset Sherbet crop fro Barney's Farm to bear fruit. Just showing the first signs of bud. They are beautiful, strong, plants. Cloned well too. I stay in a positive mindset, imma trust in the seeds I purchased. If they fizzle, another life lesson learned and don't buy from them anymore. Ta
Please do.

M

MrPeaceman

Please do? Either a cryptic reply, or I'm a dim bulb. Probably the latter! I often have to have things explained to me, I generally look at things differently, in my own way that is. I hope their seeds are legit. I am looking forward to the sticky purple buds. I kinda doubt the 33% THC. I'll settle for dense, sticky sweet nugz.😃 I'm easily pleased, makes life more enjoyable being agreeable and positive. But damn it took a lot of drama and therapy to get here. Peace out!

Glassdub

Glassdub

Please do? Either a cryptic reply, or I'm a dim bulb. Probably the latter! I often have to have things explained to me, I generally look at things differently, in my own way that is. I hope their seeds are legit. I am looking forward to the sticky purple buds. I kinda doubt the 33% THC. I'll settle for dense, sticky sweet nugz.😃 I'm easily pleased, makes life more enjoyable being agreeable and positive. But damn it took a lot of drama and therapy to get here. Peace out!
Reserve judgement for now until you see for yourself.

M

MrPeaceman

Exactly! I hope I get something worth a shit. But I have other quality seeds from my last grow that turned out superb. I was mesmerized by the thought of fat, strong, purple nugz. I'm quite impulsive, have been all my life. I'm working thru it with my therapist! I should have researched, but I was laying in a hospital bed 4 2 months with back surgery. Delirious from pain/narcotics. And nobody took my phone. I ordered all kinds of stuff I didn't need.🤣 I have several strains from several reputable suppliers for my next run. I'll let y'all know.

Top Bottom