Asmodeus

Asmodeus

This is from blimburn, blackberry moonrocks. Delicious

20240122 165023

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I would buy from Blimburn without worry. I've had great results with their beans. I don't care if they buy in bulk from breeders. I live that they offer variety and I get quality results.
ok if your gonna show off plants because you feel the company is good than grow the plants healthy/correctly so people can see the real results,.. you have nutrient deficiencies, light stress etc,..

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Totally disagree. No issues with them or their quality.
Your plants are stressed from light burn there’s no getting around that
Sure your ego may deny it however I can see it with my own eye

It’s the first thing I noticed before I even read gnicks post

It’s not fade bud the lights to intense take it or leave it idk
Zooming in there a imbalance somewhere in your feeding

Last edited:
Asmodeus

Asmodeus

"Senescence" is fact. Not bro science lol
Yes senescense is a fact, its the deterioration of something from age. That has nothing to do with what some people like to call the fade, as their plants turn yellow and drop their leaves late in flower. It can and should be avoided, by adjusting nutes and light intensity.

All my first indoor grows had the "fade" lol.. looked like shit and bothered the hell out of me, but some folks think its normal.

Look at some of the pics people post up here. Im still new to the forum but off the top of my head, check out some of @captainspalding s grows, healthy and green till chop time.

Heres a shot of my last 4x8 grow, bad pics
20231222 171451
but you get the idea. Keep em green as you can till the end. All this just my opinion of course, not here to argue with anyone. Happy growing 👍
20231222 171437

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Know it alls come out in full force when opinions differ. Every forum is the same. Saying senescence is bro science is hilarious. Pulling just under 3 lbs of dank out of a 5x5 is fine by me so I could really care less. I was just saying Blimburn is legit. All good
quit your lying bullshit,.
you stand out like a sore thumb
"Senescence" is fact. Not bro science lol

M

monkey47

Do not buy any seeds from blimburn seeds

They sell fake mass produced seeds

So many good seedbanks around, no need to support the bad ones.
I bought from them because they are the originall producer of a strain i breed but non of the seeds came out. I use mostly house brand seeds now because i have so many freebies lying around and I have a mother and make clones.

Choppr

Choppr

wow talk about a pig pile! unnecessary for sure! A forum member has an opinion, and gets shit on, i expected better of folks Ive enjoyed talking with in the past, I see shit like this and think this is no longer a friendly place! be better next time!

Fact: Cannabis is an Annual! (some keep'em green till the end, some will force senescence after trich's are mature)

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
wow talk about a pig pile! unnecessary for sure! A forum member has an opinion, and gets shit on, i expected better of folks Ive enjoyed talking with in the past, I see shit like this and think this is no longer a friendly place! be better next time!

Fact: Cannabis is an Annual! (some keep'em green till the end, some will force senescence after trich's are mature)

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter

he started with the put downs along with bullshit so i don’t allow bullshit and don’t take shit from anyone online or in person

Latest posts

Top Bottom