Warning: blimburn seeds scammers

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

As a smoker from the 90s I know real genetics just by the visual..... nothing about product description or stories of " sourced from this guy" could pass on me. I know what the original strains looked like, smell taste and most of all "feel" like It's not like one day an Asian guy will produce a new color of asians lol. No bruh, asians are asians. If his kid comes out black, his wife cheated and the child is mix. The baby isn't black because it's a pheno bruh lmfaoooo It's MIXED. So all my green weed, they took those name and are selling you purple shit calling it a phenotype when the strain has been grown worldwide by hundreds of thousands for decades 69s to 2000s pure green and was NEVER purple. It's a completely new strain they use old names to sell it to you. It's not a pheno, it's straight up MIXED. Sure the asian guy has a black baby it's just phenotype guys right lol. Believe clown shit if you want to 😂😂 dont get me wrong we had purple strains back then. But og ain't purple doggy. Most weed ain't purple bruh. Only new "phenos' lmfaooo. Nothing I hate more then people pretending to have genetics.

Last edited:
bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

If you're in the LA area here in Cali and want real genetics from the 80s and 90s let's link I'll send you to the moon and you'll lose trust in most seedbanks 😂 😂 damn scammers.. Free 90s kush clones for whoever live in LA area hmu 😂😂😂

Last edited:
M

MrPeaceman

Do not buy any seeds from blimburn seeds

They sell fake mass produced seeds

So many good seedbanks around, no need to support the bad ones.
Too late for me! I fell for the advertised high THC content. Blackberry Moo rocks Auto and Fat Bastard Autos. I'm going to try them in my next grow. I'm almost to the end of my first indoor crop, which is looking pretty good. Pineapple Express Auto from Fast Buds and Green Crack Auto from Seedsman. I'll stand behind these two for sure. So many folks in the seed market, the unsuspecting newbies are at the mercy of their marketing. I have a bad habit of not thoroughly researching things. I make decisions rather quickly, too quickly usually. Ha. Imma stick with the 2 seed suppliers. Perhaps I should wait until I smoke the buds. It'll be another month at least, Imma let them ripen and cure properly

20231025 080733
20231025 075537
M

MrPeaceman

Too late for me! I fell for the advertised high THC content. Blackberry Moo rocks Auto and Fat Bastard Autos. I'm going to try them in my next grow. I'm almost to the end of my first indoor crop, which is looking pretty good. Pineapple Express Auto from Fast Buds and Green Crack Auto from Seedsman. I'll stand behind these two for sure. So many folks in the seed market, the unsuspecting newbies are at the mercy of their marketing. I have a bad habit of not thoroughly researching things. I make decisions rather quickly, too quickly usually. Ha. Imma stick with the 2 seed suppliers. Perhaps I should wait until I smoke the buds. It'll be another month at least, Imma let them ripen and cure properly

If you're in the LA area here in Cali and want real genetics from the 80s and 90s let's link I'll send you to the moon and you'll lose trust in most seedbanks 😂 😂 damn scammers.. Free 90s kush clones for whoever live in LA area hmu 😂😂😂
Nah, I'm a KY hillbilly. I got some purported authentic Skunk #1 regular seeds from ag genetics. Supposed to be from the original strain outta Netherlands in the 80s. Well I grew some original skunk one in 1986, my last grow. So I'll know if it's the real deal. That shit was the funk.

Beazy

Beazy

Don’t expect skunky plants from those AG skunk #1 seeds unfortunately

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Damn, was looking forward to buying from them next, bought from Greybeard this/last time because of a great Labor Day sale or I would have already, they listed a Nebula cross I was looking forward to trying, can't find Nebula state side at a reasonable price, Greybeard stock has been drying up a bit, need an alternative. 🤷‍♂️
I hit on their Labor Day Sale too, I've had good success with Greybeard. I went to Blimburn a couple weeks ago for Banner #3, it sent me down some crazy rabbit hole on the check out and wanted to send me emails to pay? I backed out, something seemed amiss.

Glassdub

Glassdub

I hit on their Labor Day Sale too, I've had good success with Greybeard. I went to Blimburn a couple weeks ago for Banner #3, it sent me down some crazy rabbit hole on the check out and wanted to send me emails to pay? I backed out, something seemed amiss.
I got 11 seeds for $31 PP, mostly Sweet Seeds with some feebees.
Say what you want about Sweet Seeds, the Red Hot Cookies pack I got from them seemed ok to me though not as strong as expected but I kinda botched the grow a bit so the seed may not be to blame.

Glassdub

Glassdub

I just now noticed a number of euro bank seeds that are being passively dissed here are sold by the THCFarmer store, so what gives??? 🤷‍♂️ 😂

A

alpha.ganjaguy

to be fair, you most likely will get seeds from these places and they may even be the strain they claim in regards to actually being the cross stated and you might just find that awesome keeper but... the big difference is the parentage of the beans you are popping which translates to the 'likeliness' of finding that keeper being much lower

you may also see more mutations or things of that nature as the parents usually aren't 'hunted' for, just any two parents smashed together and the places doing this usually won't have much more to say as far as answering questions that isn't mentioned in their hype based listing pages.. I asked one 'seedbank' advertiser on another forum about their Blueberry Twist strain, I asked what the parentage was, they replied with a link to the write up that didn't mention the cross and was full of conflicting info like two different posted flowering times..

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
That’s creepy sounds like they want to harvest your data as well as scam you

Glassdub

Glassdub

I would assume the Greybeard house brand seeds are just bulk like Seedmans & the rest, I didn't buy any for this reason but he gave me 3 free so I took them, will be popping a couple in a month or so.

A

alpha.ganjaguy

yeah many people grew out todds skunk #1, and your correct nothing skunky to be found...
isn't that skunk #1 the one that's not supposed to smell like skunk per the 'rumors of how the story goes' but rather be lemon/citrus due to sams breeding it that way?

M

MrPeaceman

Don’t expect skunky plants from those AG skunk #1 seeds unfortunately
Well that sucks. On top of that, they aren't feminized, so I'll have to grow extras, figure out which are females and ditch the males. I've seeded my own crop back in the day, but no sense wasting all that time on questionable genetics. Where do I get 5he actual old school skunk number one?
I have two catalogs from 1986 the seed bank, which is where I got my skunk from, and the S.S.S.C. catalog from back when. I remember I had gotten goudas glory, skunk one , Oaxacan, white widow. Too bad I couldn't save any.

Beazy

Beazy

I got one female out of a pack of AG skunk #1 and it was citrusy !! Todd disagreed with me on that when I commented that on his instagram page !! Said he found that hard to believe because the thousands he’s run have all been “ acrid” smelling plants. Granted it was only ten seeds BUUUT

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I got one female out of a pack of AG skunk #1 and it was citrusy !! Todd disagreed with me on that when I commented that on his instagram page !! Said he found that hard to believe because the thousands he’s run have all been “ acrid” smelling plants. Granted it was only ten seeds BUUUT
When it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, but isn’t in fact, a duck 😂

Top Bottom