Warning: New Super Pot Coming to the United States?

• Thread starter Phasayus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

Western Civ. Social experiment failed but weight we are still good for something, consumption......it's crazy how your stomache is sucking on your backbone thirty minutes after eating at MCdonalds and the kids first words are " I want Donalds"
YOU are DEAD on my brother!

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

I am 6"5 260 lbs when I do nothing, and I am probably 13-14% bodyfat. That is after switching to mostly organic non gmo food. Before that I hovered between 290 & 310 with alergies, rashes anxiety anger etc. No exercise now.... I used to work out all time and couldnt drop weight.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I am 6"5 260 lbs when I do nothing, and I am probably 13-14% bodyfat. That is after switching to mostly organic non gmo food. Before that I hovered between 290 & 310 with alergies, rashes anxiety anger etc. No exercise now.... I used to work out all time and couldnt drop weight.
My little sister at three years old went to the emergency room with stomachs pain three enemas later , appendectomy, and a lifetime script of stool softener later at 14 she's 5'7 damn near 200 lbs and looks like she's a college student with the same problems today with no answer from the doctors

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

My little sister at three years old went to the emergency room with stomachs pain three enemas later , appendectomy, and a lifetime script of stool softener later at 14 she's 5'7 damn near 200 lbs and looks like she's a college student with the same problems today with no answer from the doctors
I am sorry to hear that. I had cancerous pollups removed at 38. My kids are smaller then everyone else because they eat organic food 95% of the time. It's funny as hell, as big as I am and wife is 5"9 , our kids are small, but growing normally .

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Main reason why Preservation is KEY more than ever. We need to drop the egos, and bullshit and band together. But will it happen? With all the greed, and overnight bud gurus popping up. We can only hope so..
Tmb
Respect

This is happening but not on open public forums as its not allowed due to security issues. But we need more to band together in whatever manner possible and form other underground collectives. remember It starts with two people with a passion but passion for canna is key, not a passion for money/greed/ego and thats where the bad banana peel rubs off and ripens/taints the whole bundle ultimately intitiate the start of the ending. @Gamrstwin36, the skool is a good place to start!

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

This isnt the pot talking, but I wanted to say, I am thankful for you guys and gals who take the time to give a shIt. And I also want to take a second to give a apecial FUCK YOU to SONY for building this buggy raggay ass tablet that ghost rides my fucking conversations.

Last edited:
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

This is happening but not on open public forums as its not allowed due to security issues. But we need more to band together in whatever manner possible and form other underground collectives. remember It starts with two people with a passion but passion for canna is key, not a passion for money/greed/ego and thats where the bad banana peel rubs off and ripens/taints the whole bundle ultimately intitiate the start of the ending. @Gamrstwin36, the skool is a good place to start!

EXACTLY....see the key to that is..WISE MEN/WOMEN. When i came up with the idea of tree masons, it was truly for the love of preservation. I knew a day like this would come. I know alot of people need genetics, money etc. But eliminate the greed and seperate the egotistical lames who think just cuz they have money, anything could be had, then. We have something special. We all need to talk behind the scenes. Really though.
Respect

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

If you don't mind me adding a bit more I think the oldest landraces and wild UN mantainted as possible type genes should be preserved.....I say this because of the traits lost due to someone's dislike or bad reaction to certain terpenes and other cannabinoid s the medicinal value attached to that entourage may have been breed out aswell, and love right back at you! Peace and preservation grease

YESSSSS...thats why landraces are my twist. They imo, are the starters of everything special. I mean i like a good kush, og. But the landraces are the mecca of creations imo.. you hit the nail heavy handed on that one brother.
Respect

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Indiginous may need to be included because of places Like Mexico growing mainly foreign genetics now. Family heirlooms may be what's left untainted

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

Well, this thread inspired me to go looking for landrace..... then I found these.
DANK genetics- Autofire OG- Alien Grenades X Starfighter OG . I am SO stoked. Also got some Green Crack S1's.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Indiginous may need to be included because of places Like Mexico growing mainly foreign genetics now. Family heirlooms may be what's left untainted

YESSS.. i racked UP while i lived in az. I will get to those beans next year. Gonna just do a full on run ofem all. And i know i have about 200 beans i just collected from the desert. Even got some mystical beans from a drunk mexican one night. He said they were "Special". So your once again dead on. But the serious question i would have , is how could we eliminate the gmo genetics?
Respect

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

YESSS.. i racked UP while i lived in az. I will get to those beans next year. Gonna just do a full on run ofem all. And i know i have about 200 beans i just collected from the desert. Even got some mystical beans from a drunk mexican one night. He said they were "Special". So your once again dead on. But the serious question i would have , is how could we eliminate the gmo genetics?
Respect
Holy shit, id love to meet a drunk Mexican that gave me beans and told me they were special. That's tne kind of shit that starts a journey .

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Holy shit, id love to meet a drunk Mexican that gave me beans and told me they were special. That's tne kind of shit that starts a journey .

Lmfao thats easy, live in southern arizona for a few years. Youll meet more drunks than a lil bit lol. Tbh ive been afraid to popem since ive hadem. But soon, very soon i know mexico has the bum wrap with bud. But a elder of mines swears mexico had the bomb back in the day. So we will see, if i cant popem all, you and the other brothers are welcomed toem.
Respect

colostoney

colostoney

lino has been talking about gmo bud for some time
ive heard experiments with gmo herb south the border for years
I hear theres a gmo type a weed that yields a pound a foot a height
all part what the governments plan to federally legalize it
without devalueing mj to 50-100 or less a kilo the world will starve
cuz all the bread basket farmers will oly grow weed
but massively devalued and gmo weed yielding a pound a foot see
the market can be devalued and flooded enough to compete with other commodity
producers per acre it all comes down to dollars per acre for materials invested in agriculture

M

Max Stone

Cross pollination from GMO's is unavoidable. Time is the only thing in the way. Monsanto knows this. It;s a slow and sneaky way to get the results they want. End Game > control the market.

Indoor grown cannabis can avoid the cross pollination from gmo's...just gotta have the right filtration...

Top Bottom