washington and colorado approve recreational use

• Thread starter kushtrees
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reeldrag

reeldrag

heres another thing to think about i dont c every person in colorado going out and setting up there own grows most of us on here have been doing this along time and know how hard and expsensive it is to get set up and learn what to do and not do, 3/4 of the people out there cant grow a house plant without killing it. the more I think about this it maybe good for you guys supply and demand my friends. with out cards they can't get into a dispensary the guy or gal that is a once a week user is not going to go thru the card process otherwise they would have already but those aging baby boomer hanging out with there buddies watching the bronco that want to relive their collage days will be on the prowl looking for the goods so this may help you all out. Here's the bottom line thou 15 yrs ago the only time pot was on tv was when someone got busted but now they were talking about it on the today show today and 60 min and thou they didnt jump up and down saying how awesome it is noone was screaming thats the devils plant like 15 yrs ago we ARE making progress and thats what is important. Just want to take the time to say thank you to everyone on here for all that you do to keep up the good fight in a positive way.

J

Jimson

I'm a medicinal user from Washington and I came to the forum today to try to get a read on what this "legalization" will mean to people like me. (you know, health issues, limited funds)

Now, I am guessing - I will have to grow my own meds. Driving? I am concerned that my daily medible intake will trigger any detection technology the police will have. WAIT! Does this mean I can put a few plants in my yard? And what about some kind of priority in the 'store' for med-users for those strains they've already been buying for their particular ills? Or maybe there will be more good meds in-stock? That I can afford?

What do you think? :confused:

fractal

fractal

Sucks to be a colorado or washington grower. Can u say 20 dollar ounces?

State regulation is not legalization. This is terrible news for our sacred plant.

Feds will have a field day with this. At least now here in california we can say "hey we are medical, go get those recreational dopers in Co and Wa."

Funny how ignorant voters are.

Not really, I haven't read how much CO is planning to sell buds for but WA thinks they are going to be charging $15 a gram. That leaves plenty of room for growers to do their thing. $15 for outdoor/greenhouse commercial THC - limited buds. I think it would be hilarious if it wasn't their plan. All you gotta do is hang out by the state run bud stores and show customers what you can give them for $12 a gram. You'll have more business than you can handle, overnight.

fractal

fractal

funny how ignorant you are that you think you deserve money for a plant.

BRING ME 10 DOLLAR OG OUNCES.

and that redneck momo romeny didnt get elected, im sure not a lot with change....

and so what, because im medical and this passed you think it means nothing? my medical status goes poof? come on dude. it amuses me how ignorant your slant was.... yet you're calling it like it was a move in the wrong direction. Its sad that the padding of your pockets is more concerning than the freedom of people just trying to live a good life.

Do farmers deserve to get paid for food crops, they are just plants right? If you're providing a service or producing a product you deserve to get paid. Truly sick and impoverished people in med states should be getting cheap buds but fair market value is a product of supply and demand, and risking your freedom to give people something they want and appreciate. Nobody appreciates anything that is free or so cheap the cost doesn't matter. People do appreciate something that they pay a fair price for. That's why if you let somebody borrow a car or rent your house, they are never going to take care of it like they would something they bought or earned themselves. Say tomorrow buds were totally legal without restriction all over the USA, and it turned into something like wine economically. The finest of the AAA+ elite strains grown indoor would be fairly priced around $80-100 an ounce, the best AAA+ outdoor should be $50. The fact that top quality wines still cost hundreds of dollars per bottle is the best analogy. Besides, you need people to trim buds by hand for the highest quality product. They would have to get paid say $10 an hour and it takes 30 minutes per ounce for a nice hand trim on large dense buds. $10 an ounce wouldn't even begin to give you a profit.

fractal

fractal

You are incredibly selfish. It's a harmless plant, and clearly the only thing sacred about it to you is profit from illicit status. FREE THE WEED!!!! May it grow in every garden!!!

outwest
FatZip818 your CAPS LOCK IS STUCK!! Keep it shiNNy lol. Turn off the goddamned caps. Outwest, I think you're missing the point you and kolah are both correct on certain points. I think legalizing it like was just done, is a great start and long overdue. But I also DESPISE and HATE the fact that it wouldn't have happened if the economy was doing better, it is insulting that we cannabis smokers and growers have been demonized for 75 years and now they state governments are coming to us for tax money. Fuck you ! Why should we allow our treasured sacred plant to bail you assholes out of a jam? I voted against prop 19 in cali for that reason. Commercialization of cannabis is going to quickly lead to Monsanto strains, genetically modified and spraying pollen everywhere that will contaminate heirloom quality strains.

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

FatZip818 your CAPS LOCK IS STUCK!! Keep it shiNNy lol. Turn off the goddamned caps. Outwest, I think you're missing the point you and kolah are both correct on certain points. I think legalizing it like was just done, is a great start and long overdue. But I also DESPISE and HATE the fact that it wouldn't have happened if the economy was doing better, it is insulting that we cannabis smokers and growers have been demonized for 75 years and now they state governments are coming to us for tax money. Fuck you ! Why should we allow our treasured sacred plant to bail you assholes out of a jam? I voted against prop 19 in cali for that reason. Commercialization of cannabis is going to quickly lead to Monsanto strains, genetically modified and spraying pollen everywhere that will contaminate heirloom quality strains.
sorry you pay taxes on a plant LOL ! i pay taxes on my income from my company i own. not from a crop i grow for personal! so whatever. smaller crops done by experienced peeps will always be better than med shop bud! PERIOD and if you haven't attested to that then hey sorry to hear that. the best cannabis is underground and always will be PERIOD! just like the best alcohol is moonshine done right by pros that shit is illegal also in california so what home brew beers outrank in flavor comercial beer. for the freedom not to be arrested you dumb ass. you are not seeing the larger picture

K

kolah

What up Kolah hows things brah?

Doing great, working two jobs right now (remodeling and splitting firewood for re-sale) and still curing out my harvest. Peace!
-----------
a sidenote: Since the 64 passage I have been talking with other people. A large majority of pot users have no clue. They think pot is now legal. It ain't. It's only been decrimed' and will be completely open to taxation, regulation and bureaucratic intervention. And remember the red-tape gang still has an entire year to pull the plug on the "vote of the people."

,,and toupee-wearing Hickenlooper will go down as the "King Of Cheetos"

So it's now the feds vs the state, battle lines are being drawn. This is where the County Sheriffs and its people need to stand up and unite.

E

Empire

Not including kolah, or any of u other guys who have brains. But some of these kids here are fuckin retarded and remind me why i left the farm in 08.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Empire, with all due respect let me state the following:

You are not the only one with a family to feed.
You are not the only one with bills to pay.
You have no unique stake or claim to marijuana

These are selfish assertions, not reasons to keep pot illegal.

Drop the name calling, make some valid points, and the maybe you won't come across as so angry, selfish, and ill-informed.

outwest

sky high

sky high

and he is not the first person to devote most of their free time to this plant...

But in all honesty....I can relate to the frustration driving such comments. Many of you have watched/read me railing against those who >willingly< give what we once held dear TO THE GOVERNMENT for their OWN benefit via these new laws. I have no idea how long Empire has been growing. If he's a 20 year vet...I can fully understand how he feels...if he's been here less than 4 years...his dissertation and frustration is a total load of crap.

either way....things are again changing....and every-fucking-one-of-us is in the boat together...like it or not.

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

Its hard to get a point across when ur talking to a bunch of rookie growers who are still growing in the closet of their apartment mommy pays for.

Yea lets free the weed u dumbass, no one deserves any money for anything they do with the plant. My 3000 dollar electric bill will just dissappear when we free the weed.

I work extremely hard, often 60 hours a week with plants. I think i deserve compensation and to be able to provide for my family.

Go back to ur 1 light closet grow at moms house u punk ass little brat.

I have more respect and love for this plant then u ever will. Ur a rookie, u dont know shit.

Thats the problem with the farm, u got all these little kids thinking they are big time and they know something.
HEY EMPIRE WATCH WHO YOU CALL A KID, I LIVE QUITE NICELY! MY ELECTRIC BILL FOR MY HOUSE IS HALF YOUR GROW BILL PUNK ASS! I BEEN GROWING SINCE 80'S! WOW WERE IN 2012 WOW THATS SOME YEARS UNDER THIS BELT!

YOUR THE 1 WHO HAS NO OTHER OUTLETS TO HUSTLE SO OF COURSE YOU MAD
STUPID MEN STAY STUCK
SMART MEN HUSTLE UP, SAVE AND BUILD BUSINESS FROM THE HUSTLE, INVEST IT IN 100% LEGIT NO HASSLE BUSINESSES. YEAH SO IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU ONLY METHOD IS WEED MY FRIEND. DON'T YOU EVER QUOTE ME AND CALL ME A ROOKIE! MY PERSONAL GROW ROOMS BILL IS 500 A MONTH SO BLOW ME! 500 ON MY PERSONAL SMOKE WHICH I KEEP AND ENJOY ALL OF IT, LOL, I SPEND TOTAL 2100 TOTAL TO 1500$ FOR HOUSE AND PROPERTY AND 500 FOR MY SMOKE ROOM. 2100$ JUST TO LIVE WITH ELECTRICITY AND I SELL NONE OF IT!
SO SORRY YOU DOING SO SHITTY IN LIFE AND SORRY THE LIGHTBULB IS OUT IN YOUR HEAD!
I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN sOUTHERN cALI sTREETS! SO DON'T COME TO MY QUOTES AND TALK SHIT, CUZ THEIR AINT NO PUNK OR KID HERE. AND I SEEN ALL YOUR GROWS MY BUDS ARE SO MUCH NICER YOU COMERSHY MAN

AND IF WE ARE ALL KIDS AND DUMB ASSES AT ARE MOM'S U MUST HAVE A LOT OF INFO IN THAT DEPARTMENT, USUALLY PEOPLE TALK SHIT WITH WHAT THEY KNOW AND CAN RELATE TOO, SO U MUST HAVE LIVED WITH MOM FOR AWHILE loL OR YOU HAVE A FEW LOSER ASS FRIENDS. I WOULD TAKE PICS OF THE HOUSE AND CARS BUT I WONT WANT TO MAKE YOU SAD! YOU SOUND LIKE A MAN THAT NEVER PLANNED WELL, AND MAKE ACCUSATORY ACCUSATIONS BASED ON LITERALLY NO FACTS!

DONT QUOTE ME EVER IF IT AINT POSITIVE, I CAME HERE TO THE FARM TO COMMUNITCATE WITH LIKE MINDED PEOPLE AND IF YOU NOT LOVING THE WEED BUT THE EXPLOITED MONEY YOU MAKE THAN FUCK YOU! YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM THE MAN THE DAMN MAN. THE GOVERNMENT WANT'S TO EXPLOIT IT NOW AND THAT IS NO DIFFERENT FROM YOU WANTING IT TO BE ALL YOURS ONLY TO EXPLOIT!

GROW UP SELFISH , PLAN BETTER AND DONT INCLUDE MY QUOTES IN YOUR DISSES!
YOU A PUNK FOR THAT!
2012 11 06 153305
IMG 1276
IMG 1320
IMG 1377
IMG 1543
IMG 1555
IMG 1624
IMG 1659
IMG 1705

I'LL POST MY GROW ROOM AND IT PROBABLY COST MORE AND HAS BETTER EQUIPMENT AND PLANNING THAN YOU WHOLE GROW ROOM MR $3000 LIGHT BILL!

I HATE SHIT TALKERS, PM ME WITH PICS I'LL BET YOU A g MINE IS BETTER

AS FOR WORK I WORK 65+ HOURS, I COME HOME WORK IN MY VEGETABLE OUTDOOR GARDEN, THEN MY OUTDOOR WEED GARDEN, THEN MY 2 INDOOR ROOMS, THEN I MAKE DINNER FOR MY KIDS SO WHAT IS IT YOU WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT. I SLEEP 4-5 HOURS A DAY TO CHANGE HOW MY FAMILY FUTURE WILL BE, SO KISS MY ASS

I HAVE BEEN POOPIN BEANS SINCE YOU WERE A LITTLE SEED

I HAVE BEEN IN THE GAME SINCE THE sfv (SAN FERNANDO VALLEY, CA) HAD ONLY 1 HYDROPONICS STORE, IT IS CALL "FOOTHILL HYDROPONICS" AND THE 2ND ONE WHICH USED TO BE CALLED "eZ gREEN HYDROPONICS" ON RESEDA. AND SMOKE SHOPS THEY HAD ONLY LIONS LAIR AND CAPTAIN EDS AND LITTLE PLEASURES AS FAR AS HEAD SHOPS GO
NO ALL THE KIDS HAVE NO CLUE I AGREE. BUT I BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK I CAN TELL YOU WHAT CRACKS TO NO STEP ON, THATS HOW MANY TIMES I BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK!

SO SORRY U DONT RESPECT THE WEED YOU NEED IT FOR SURVIVAL I NEED IT FOR PLEASURE

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

and he is not the first person to devote most of their free time to this plant...

But in all honesty....I can relate to the frustration driving such comments. Many of you have watched/read me railing against those who >willingly< give what we once held dear TO THE GOVERNMENT for their OWN benefit via these new laws. I have no idea how long Empire has been growing. If he's a 20 year vet...I can fully understand how he feels...if he's been here less than 4 years...his dissertation and frustration is a total load of crap.

either way....things are again changing....and every-fucking-one-of-us is in the boat together...like it or not.
I BEEN IN THIS GAME SINCE LATE 80'S SO EMPIRE HAS NO RIGHT TO CALL US AT THE FARM " WANNABE GROWERS/KIDS AT OUR MAMAS HOUSE", I CAN SHOW HE MY CRIB AND HE PROBABLY GO SMOKE A BHO HIT AFTER TO MAKE HIM CALM DOWN THAT HE AINT SHIT TO BE TALKING SO MUCH SHIT
I BOUGHT MY MOM A HOUSE, SHE LOVE IT!
FOR THAT MATTER IF WE ARE ALL LOSER KIDS THAT ARE NEWBIES WHY IS HE ON THIS SITE?????!!!!!!!!!

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

Do farmers deserve to get paid for food crops, they are just plants right? If you're providing a service or producing a product you deserve to get paid. Truly sick and impoverished people in med states should be getting cheap buds but fair market value is a product of supply and demand, and risking your freedom to give people something they want and appreciate. Nobody appreciates anything that is free or so cheap the cost doesn't matter. People do appreciate something that they pay a fair price for. That's why if you let somebody borrow a car or rent your house, they are never going to take care of it like they would something they bought or earned themselves. Say tomorrow buds were totally legal without restriction all over the USA, and it turned into something like wine economically. The finest of the AAA+ elite strains grown indoor would be fairly priced around $80-100 an ounce, the best AAA+ outdoor should be $50. The fact that top quality wines still cost hundreds of dollars per bottle is the best analogy. Besides, you need people to trim buds by hand for the highest quality product. They would have to get paid say $10 an hour and it takes 30 minutes per ounce for a nice hand trim on large dense buds. $10 an ounce wouldn't even begin to give you a profit.
DONT WORRY IT WONT CHANGE PRICES THAT MUCH. IT WILL A BIT, BUT NOT THAT DRASTIC. THE BEST PLANTS THAT ARE POPULAR DO NOT YIELD THAT MUCH SO WITH THIS IN MIND, AND MANY OTHER FACTS LIKE. NOT ALL PEOPLE CAN AFFORD THE EQUIPMENT TO GROW, HAVE NO OUTDOOR SPACE TO GROW (APARTMENTS TOWNHOUSES, HOMES WITH SMALL YARDS), HAVE KIDS, ETC... THE LIST IS LONG. SO NOT EVERYONE WILL GROW, PLUS THE LAW HAS NEVER PREVENTED A REAL BUD SMOKER FROM GROWING SO JUST KEEP THESE THINGS IN MIND. ALCOHOL HAS BEEN LEGAL FOR YEARS, THEY STILL HAVE $1200 BOTTLES OF COGNAC. QUALITY IS KING, AND QUANTITY IS NOT. SO PEOPLE WHO WANT THE BOMB WILL PAY MORE THAN THE GUY THAT JUST WANTS TO GET A LITTLE STONED!
AS FOR YOU PRICES " The finest of the AAA+ elite strains grown indoor would be fairly priced around $80-100 an ounce, the best AAA+ outdoor should be $50." AS FOR THE $50 OUTDOOR
I CAN SHOW YOU OUTDOOR THAT YOU WILL BELIEVE WAS INDOOR HYDRO! THATS HOW GOOD WEED CAN BE OUTDOORS AT THE RIGHT ELEVATION, RIGHT ENVIRONMENTS, LEACHING, NUTES REG, TRIM, CURE, ETC..

I AGREE WITH YOUR POST THOUGH! MAYBE $150 FOR ELITE CLOSE CIRCLE ONLY CONNOISSEUR, 80-120 FOR aaa+ MED SHOP BUD, AND 50-75 FOR COMMERCIAL LOOKING GOOD BUD, AND BORDER BUD SHOULD BE THROWN IN TRASH

A

anonymous555

Fatzip, are you just here to troll or what? Just because you have some legit company , thats no reason for people who make a living off mj to just abandon their industry and give it up to the same people who have been persecuting us for years. What really is legit anyways? There is a difference between law , and legal. Bringing something in to the legal arena is absolutely horrible, do you not see how corrupt the legal system is? Look at who wrote these bills, lawyers (scum of the earth), and look who really stands to benefit. Why did it cost 8 million dollars? They got their money, they could give a fuck about us or our freedoms. The lawyering class work with the politicians, and their dui industry is about to explode. Just watch, people have been fighting against those thc blood measurements for years, and they fooled a bunch of naive college kiddies, the same way they were duped in to student debt. You're from southern cal, what do you think about the 101 valley in between sb and salinas? Farmland and chemicals as far as the eye can see, and its fucking deserted. Where are the people? the culture? the communities? It's like a ghost town until they truck in the slave labor to perform the harvest. I'm curious, does your legit company stand to benefit from this short lived sell out? I say short lived, because you will only have your weed tourism until every other state becomes legal, and we will all be left with an economy in which yet another industry has been subverted, and the majority of profits leave America.

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

Empire, with all due respect let me state the following:

You are not the only one with a family to feed.
You are not the only one with bills to pay.
You have no unique stake or claim to marijuana

These are selfish assertions, not reasons to keep pot illegal.

Drop the name calling, make some valid points, and the maybe you won't come across as so angry, selfish, and ill-informed.

outwest
LOVE THIS POST!
YOU MUST BE STONED AND PEACEFULLY CLEAR MINDED WHEN YOU WROTE THIS :D

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

Fatzip, are you just here to troll or what? Just because you have some legit company , thats no reason for people who make a living off mj to just abandon their industry and give it up to the same people who have been persecuting us for years. What really is legit anyways? There is a difference between law , and legal. Bringing something in to the legal arena is absolutely horrible, do you not see how corrupt the legal system is? Look at who wrote these bills, lawyers (scum of the earth), and look who really stands to benefit. Why did it cost 8 million dollars? They got their money, they could give a fuck about us or our freedoms. The lawyering class work with the politicians, and their dui industry is about to explode. Just watch, people have been fighting against those thc blood measurements for years, and they fooled a bunch of naive college kiddies, the same way they were duped in to student debt. You're from southern cal, what do you think about the 101 valley in between sb and salinas? Farmland and chemicals as far as the eye can see, and its fucking deserted. Where are the people? the culture? the communities? It's like a ghost town until they truck in the slave labor to perform the harvest. I'm curious, does your legit company stand to benefit from this short lived sell out? I say short lived, because you will only have your weed tourism until every other state becomes legal, and we will all be left with an economy in which yet another industry has been subverted, and the majority of profits leave America.
WOW YOU MUST BE SOMEONE I OFFENDED, Y DID YOU JUST MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT TO TELL THIS TO ME, OH YEAH DON'T WANNA PEEPS TO KNOW YOUR REAL SCREEN NAME?!!! YOU TROLL BITCH. NO I HIRE AMERICANS ONLY FUCKHEAD! 100% AMERICANS ONLY NO INDIAN TECH SUPPORT! HARD WORKING AMERICANS I DO NOT BELIEVE IN OUTSOURCING LABOR TO ILLEGALS OR FOREIGN COUNTRIES, IF THEY ARE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY AND HAVE THE EDUCATION I NEED THEM TO HAVE THEN HEY THEY GOT A JOB!
I DONT MAKE MONEY OF WEED TOURISM!
PLUS NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD TO OR KNOWS HOW TO GROW WEED aaa+ STYLE! IT WONT CHANGE MUCH! THOSE THAT KNOW HOW TO WILL GROW DANK THOSE THAT KILL ORDINARY HOUSEPLANTS WILL BUY IT FROM EXPERIENCED GROWERS THAT MANICURE AND CURE THEIR BATCHES

AS FOR TROLLING THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING, ASK ANYONE I PRIVATE MESSAGED, LOOK AT MY POSTS NOT ONCE DID I ASK FOR ANYTHING FROM ANYONE ON THIS SITE! I GOT MINE, IM AM FULLY SATISFIED WITH MY STRAINS. TROLLERS ALWAYS WANT SOMETHING, CUZ THEY HAVE NOTHING! ANYONE I PRIVATE MESSAGED I GIVE PERMISSION TO POST MY PM'S IF U WISH TO SHOW THIS PUNK

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

IF I UPSET YOU EMPIRE I WILL HUMBLE MYSELF AND APOLOGIZE FIRST. HOW U HANDLE IT FROM THERE IS UP TO U! PLEASE NEXT TIME DON'T INSULT ALL OF US. NEXT TIME DON'T USE MY QUOTES TO INSULT ME OR OTHERS. PEACE TO U AND MANY HAPPY GROWS :cool:

A

anonymous555

fatzip, im no troll. i just made this account beecause i wanted to discuss this subject. if i were a troll i would have used all caps and called you a bitch. i assume you are a troll because you are talking only about how badass you are instead of the broad implications that these bullshit laws have. Now that we have determined how successful you are can we get back to the topic. if we lived in a free market country, maybe people could thrive in other areas like you. it is my belief that mj is a good industry, not because it is illegal, but because it cant be touched by finance capital. im not worried about fair competition, what im worried about is cheaters. cheaters with unlimited phony money, whos only purpose is to kill the competition at all costs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom