Shaykc24

Shaykc24

20180718 051458
20180718 051448
20180718 051503
20180718 051458

S

scottlau

It is hard to see in the pics but there is lightly fertilized distilled water under the plastic wrap

Just make sure to check the water every few days and add to it if it gets low
If you make a clean enough cut and environmental conditions are ok you should have roots growing from the cut within two weeks
What is you room temp? Humidity? PPM of water? I am having trouble getting clons to survive stem rooting in plugs and rock wool. My climate is hot and humid.

C

chimp

I have had the same poor results using cloning powder and good potting soil. I will now try the water cloning method! It sounds good and the results expressed by many indicate there is a lot of bullshit on how to grow weed out there. Keep it simple for the best results.

C

chimp

How can you be keeping them too wet when the clones root just fine in water alone?

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

How can you be keeping them too wet when the clones root just fine in water alone?

Well there's wet, and then there's wet.
Soaked soil eventually "goes sour".
That is, all the oxygen is depleted,
the new roots suffocate, and anaerobic bacteria starts to populate.

I'm sloppy, and simple, (read lazy), in my approach, but I do change the water daily.
Aloha,

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Cut solo cups in half
View attachment 584799
Place top half of cut cup into other cups and fill with water just under the line

Tear off square of plastic wrap and place it over the half full cup and insert the top half of the cut cup making sure to leave some plastic wrap sticking out to give it a tight fit

View attachment 584800
Poke a hole in the middle of the plastic wrap with something and insert cuttings
View attachment 584801 View attachment 584802
How long does it take you too root with this method? In my experience rooting in water takes ages and has high failure rates.

XxTheWolfxX

XxTheWolfxX

the water in a cup method is tried and true and cheap.. I use this method sometimes to switch it up from doing the same old routine, I find (for me anyways) root riot plugs are a little faster but the plugs arnt as cheap as tap water in a cup! You just gotta give yourself the time needed for your perpetual grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom