water pH of 7.5

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:woot: They look great Kolah! No taco leaf?
Healthy new pistols means your winning! :)
Someone told me I probably had broads because of the taco leaf..
I only found Russets..But ,I might have had both like you did..
I dont think my cheap usb scope is strong enough to see broad mites

K

kolah

Here's the two I pulled out the GH...still some tacoing going on (sorry my camera sucks up close). These were barely into flowering and I haven't seen anything new since I treated them. If they donlt come around in a week I'll put them in the fire but I do want you use them as educational tools.

Note: throughout this condition only new growth sprouts and the inner-most leaves showed visible symptoms. Stunted growth was the main problem as these plants should have been hitting my roof by now. The other peculiar thing was that instead of these gals flowering they kept producing new curly growth shoots...almost like some type of protective mechanism because this is where most of the mites hung out...deep in the fresh shoots.

Dcp 4570
Dcp 4571

Last edited:
K

kolah

:woot: They look great Kolah! No taco leaf?
Healthy new pistols means your winning! :)
Someone told me I probably had broads because of the taco leaf..
I only found Russets..But ,I might have had both like you did..
I dont think my cheap usb scope is strong enough to see broad mites

Before I heated things up I pulled off a lot of the bad leafs and those corky looking growth tips. (before pic) It was really a hard one to figure out as the rest of the plant looks great, good color, no obvious signs of deficiency, lock out, etc. FYI, also notice the very subtle leaf hooking.

Dcp 4528

As far as scopes go? Now that I saw them with my friends scope I can see them with my cheapy Radioshack scope as well. They were hard to see (for me at least) but once you see them you know what to look for. They look like g-damn water droplets.

Last edited:
K

kolah

The ladies in the GH are all stretching out and kicking into flower mode nicely...full of life and thriving...sucking up the nutes as well. Things look good.

I still have two in isolation and am watching them closely but they too have begun flowering although one is still putting out some taco leafs and a bit of corkscrewing (the OG x Dubking). The other one (a Cannatonic x DK) looks much better.

I also just pollen-chucked a female GSC x DK with a Bigbud x DK.

The night temps are already in the low 40's and the gals really like the higher humidity which we've gotten with all this nice rain. This is my first year using Root Organics Trinity, plants seems to like it.

Last edited:
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

First freeze is coming Im praying it doesn't dump early only a faction of mine are tolerating, I'm thankful no hail either......

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Yup around 10,000 this summer I left mine in buckets for that exact reason I'm hoping I don't bring too many bugs in ...none are visible to the naked eye and I need a better microscope it sounds like to be 100%

Top Bottom