Weed Buffet

• Thread starter Rom420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rom420

Rom420

Hello my friends and welcome to my attempt at my very own personal weed buffet. While the scale of this grow may be small compared to some around here, having 5-7 strains available for my smoking pleasure will be like heaven for me. And i'm very interested to experience the different high's associated with each strain. It's my own little science experiment:rofl

Having been a heavy smoker for years, I finally got to visit Amsterdam last March. Now I understand that most people in the know say that the weed there is just not that impressive anymore, but for me coming from the close-minded midwest of the U.S. and smoking mostly mexican shwag all the time except for maybe the 2 or 3 times a year I would come across some kind, it was a surreal and enjoyable experience. It was in Amsterdam that I finally realized the medicinal potential of cannabis and the different effects that different strains bring.

Now I do believe that a majority of the stuff I smoked there was probably very commercial grade and I'm excited to try some homegrown of my own and experience, hopefully, some true dank. My 3rd grow is rapidly coming to a close and unfortunately I will be forced to take an unknown hiatus from my newfound hobby. I have learned alot about growing through tial-and-error and I expect great results from this grow. I'm gonna be posting pics for everyones viewing pleasure so I can share the fruits of my labor with all of you. Thanks to everyone that stops by:smiley_joint:

Rom420

Rom420

Master Kush, White Label Seed Company

I'm gonna start this peep show off with some Master Kush from White Label. Day 53 flower. I attempted to top this one and possibly FIM'd? it because it split into 4 heads. This one was kept in a smaller pot due to space limitations. It has really started to fatten up over the last few days and has approx. 10 days left.

DSC02585
DSC02590
DSC02591
DSC02594
DSC02600
U

ukcheesehead

nice l...ooks like she will go longer than 10 more days . still very white . what light you got her under ? she dont look like shes going to yeild much ..

Rom420

Rom420

G13 Labs Thai Super Skunk-freebie from attitude

If you like your bitches tall & lanky, then this lady's for you. I definitely wasn't prepared for a sativa dominant plant such as this one. I had to bend it at one point to get it under the light while still being able to keep it as low as possible for the other plants. It has since started to bend itself back up but still has a lean going on. I think it's about time I get a stake for this lady

DSC02673
DSC02672
DSC02674
DSC02675
DSC02676
Rom420

Rom420

nice l...ooks like she will go longer than 10 more days . still very white . what light you got her under ? she dont look like shes going to yeild much ..

Thanks for stopping in friend. These are all under a 400 watt HPS. Yeah this lady is pretty small. I've definitely realized the drawbacks to so many different strains with limited space. I didn't have this lady very close to the light for awhile due to me giving priority to the taller strains and its definitely had an effect. I recently put a booster in their for her so shes much closer now. Within the last few days the hairs have started to change and it is really beginning to put on the weight. Your probly right about longer than 10 days. 15-20 is probly more like it.

Rom420

Rom420

G13 Haze from Barneys Farm

I got this one through attitude. I purchased 1 Fem bean from their pick n' mix collection. I was pretty skeptical about it but so far it seems to be growing as described and is looking very nice. This is at day 53 so i'm looking at apporox. 3 more weeks give or take. Starting to get pretty frosty

DSC02680
DSC02681
DSC02691
DSC02693
Notoriousskunk

Notoriousskunk

nice rom thats wat i need a few strains for my headstash but i still not got enuff space lol

Peace

N$

Rom420

Rom420

Strawberry Cough from Dutch Passion

I also purchased this one from Attitude. 1 Fem bean. This lady was only vegged for 2 weeks and took off once flipped. This is at Day 53 and its hard to tell in the pics but the hairs have started to change and its becoming very frosty. Probly the frostiest in the tent so far. Checked the trichs yesterday and they're mostly cloudy with some amber starting to show on the cola. Its getting close...:harvest:

DSC02637
DSC02642
DSC02643
DSC02650
Rom420

Rom420

nice rom thats wat i need a few strains for my headstash but i still not got enuff space lol

Peace

N$

Yeah I hear ya bro. I attempted all this in a Homebox S. Its been a pain but will be fun to have different strains to smoke on. I knew itd be my last grow for awhile so I went kinda crazy with the different strains. Will have a 2 strain max from here on out. Unless space allows of course...:smirk

Rom420

Rom420

Blueberry from Dutch Passion

Also from the pick n' mix. I topped this one once and it split into 2 pretty hefty flowers. Not as frosty as I though it might be and I haven't noticed any coloring. Has the kind of baby poo smell I've heard other people mention about the BB. The hairs have really started to turn the last couple days. Like everything else so far the pics are day 53 flower.

DSC02651
DSC02652
DSC02654
DSC02664
Rom420

Rom420

I have also cut 1 Dieselryder that didn't turn out that great and a couple other bagseed plants that looked pretty great but I cut early cuz they started to herm. I've also got some Fast Blast and some Mazar-I-Shariff going that i'll post pics of when I get ahold of a better camera. Also will get some nice close-ups of the plants shown when I get my hands on a better camera. Thanks again for stopping by

T

TheKingsOf420

Just remember bro... Don't harvest the plants by hair colour... Get yourself a little pocket microscope so you can check those thrichs.... depending on the strain you want anywhere from 1%-30% of the thrichs to be amber..... Thats the only way you will know you plants are done for sure..... Peace Bro... They are looking awesome though.... Take care..

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the tour Rom. I'd say overall the pic and mix single seed of each scheme worked out pretty well for ya. :damnhippie:

S

static12

AWESOME pics bro' I went to the dam a few years ago to sample some of their 'herbal delights' an was utterly blow away by the shit they had their - i remember my mouth watering everytime i saw a new weed menu like a kid in a sweet shop!!

WHAT SHALL I SMOKE NEXT?? MMMMM DECISIONS DECISIONS!!!!!

YOU GOT SUM PHAT BUD ON YOUR HANDS THEIR MATE

F

FastForward

Great plants man, lovely work. I had a G13 Haze from Barney's too - turned out to be quite a yielder like yours.....girthy bitchs ftw! Decent buzz too, although mine didn't turn out to be as awesome as Barney's own grown (which is one of their consistent smokes).

Rom420

Rom420

Thanks for stoppin by guys.

Fast Forward- Thanks for coming by my friend. Yeah shes getting to be a thick little lady.

static- Isn't the Dam great? I cant wait to go back:420: Thanks for the kind words

kingsof420- thanks for the tip! I actually do have a little pocket microscope and have been checking them. I was mainly just referring to the change in hair color cuz thats usually a pretty good indicator as to how close its getting. Thanks for having a look

highroller- Yeah I've been pleasently surprised with how luck I got with the pick n' mix. I only got 1 Fem bean each of BB, SC, & the g13 haze and they have all 3 turned out very nice. And after 8 weeks I haven't encountered any signs of herms and I had heard the Dutch Passion fems were supposed to be bad about that. I see myself sampling from the pick n' mix in the future

jdubz- good to see you stop by my thread. Thanks for the encouragement!

Hope to have much better quaility pics in the next week or so. Until then, happy smoking:smiley_joint:

Rom420

Rom420

Harvested the first half of the tent last week at 70 days. Got some sativas in there that need another weeks or 2 so there will be a 2nd harvest here before too long. Thanks for stopping by

Top Bottom