Weed country

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Your breaking the law to buddy :eek: He is just being clear about it. Not saying i like him but c'mon were all breaking the law one way or another

I don't grow marijuana lol! I grow cannabis indica which is not written in the law. Only cannabis sativa is classified as marijuana. Too funny if you ask me

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Shotwell is a total ass, even mentioning that he might need a gun on the road up to B.E.'s house. I'm sure Smith's attorney and him planned to shoot you on film Shotwell. And the staged vehicle driving by Boutin's residence, lame plot! Boutin is worried about people driving down a public road, what a moron. If you have anything in view from a publicly maintained road you need to check yourself...

So, I was perusing the latest high times and there is a GReenwell collective open in Vallejo as of nowadays....weird...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Really thought it was odd when Nate got the call that his plants had been chopped...he just didn't seem all that distraught....reality t.v. is most def scripted.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Def loved when Nate and B.E. were saying how Shotwell provides no true service. Was classic!! I'd love to see half these club owners try to start from scratch and grow in the great outdoors...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
RIght!?!? LMAO, right to his face too.....classic.
was disgusting to see Shotwell ask, why don't you grow 500 plants to B.E.?? Cause B.E. isn't a greedy son of bitch like you, Shotwell!! That's why! He is providing for people he cares for, plain and simple. The Shotwell people claim they provide it to folks who can't get it but what kind of pricing do they provide?? They keep giving growers less and keeping prices high on patients. Fuck Shotwell and his Porsche :D

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

was disgusting to see Shotwell ask, why don't you grow 500 plants to B.E.?? Cause B.E. isn't a greedy son of bitch like you, Shotwell!! That's why! He is providing for people he cares for, plain and simple. The Shotwell people claim they provide it to folks who can't get it but what kind of pricing do they provide?? They keep giving growers less and keeping prices high on patients. Fuck Shotwell and his Porsche :D

Totally, I bet the finale will be him getting busted. He was plain disrespectful to a master, I wish they would have called him a douch and let the dogs chase him off .

P

paperplane

From the first episode I thought Shitwell was a Jackass. The second episode cemented it for me. Seeing those bud tender chic's in bikini's inside his dispensary is very douche bag of him. Funny too how he tries to give B.E. pointers on dumping his meds right after he tells him he has been growing longer that Shitwell has been alive. Get a clue Shitwell you are coming to who for advice? Jackass doesn't even deserve to associate with B.E.

I was laffing my ass off when the cops pulled those pathetic shit schwagy plants out of the ground..lmao.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I liked how he got in there that since they closed him down and took all his assets he would not be able to payback all the people whos weed he had on 'consignment',lol.Dont worry we can work something out,that girl of yours is kinda cute and your gonna be busy with big pedro in cellblock c for awhile...

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Fuckin shitwell, why wiuld u drive a porshe up to the hills, farmers arent gonna relate to that. Dickhead stickin out like a sore thumb.
What about those plants the pigs confiscated, wow, what a bust. Ive seen ditch weed that looked better. Fine use of tax payer dollars.
Confu

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
That cop seemed to think it's all justified if he can stop one person from smoking a bowl and driving and killing someone...someone better let him know that alcohol kills more people daily than weed has ever killed in history!!!!

T

tngreen

Haha Baba that was one of the highlights for me, I busted out laughing. The Shotwell dude is definitely a douche and the type that is hurting this industry by creating a perception of disregard for community and outright greed. Claims he can't buy anything up north to bring back because his assets are frozen yet drives a Porsche Cayenne? Ass.

2nd episode was better purely because BE is the shit!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

all this shit is scripted my brother works with reality things.. everything is its sickening. The show sucked so boring I lost track and interest.

Camdawg

Camdawg

I'm more interested in this show now after reading this thread hate to say I get addicted to reality TV but it's like crack

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

I liked how he got in there that since they closed him down and took all his assets he would not be able to payback all the people whos weed he had on 'consignment',lol.Dont worry we can work something out,that girl of yours is kinda cute and your gonna be busy with big pedro in cellblock c for awhile...

I heard that part loud and clear! Don't do it people, this is the reason. Dipfuck irresponsible shop owners throwing their farmers on consignment because they can't manage money.....consignment is a red flag unless they are sending off to get tested like harborside..

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Your breaking the law to buddy :eek: He is just being clear about it. Not saying i like him but c'mon were all breaking the law one way or another

I don't grow marijuana lol! I grow cannabis indica which is not written in the law. Only cannabis sativa is classified as marijuana. Too funny if you ask me

Big time fancy tits Shotwell is above the law. He moves pounds bra, don't forget it.

Top Bottom