Weed country

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

The def of cannabis is not just sstiva like he told dude , turn the show off at that point , plus i gotta say that shows like that depress me , when i see a entire county growing weed freely in there front laws and i who live in the same damn country can be incarcerated for a damn seed in my car ..... love pot , love you guys - but laws need to be the same every where in usa not just 10-12 states out of 50 - i cant deal ....

P

paperplane

Grace Farms is real. That guy lives down the street from a friend of mine.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

I liked how, shitwell was willing to pay more for a pound and they still told him to go fuck himself. :) That shit was classic. I think I would have beat his ass comeing over to my shit telling me when to harvest and how to slang my dubs.

Plus didnt that fag say he was broke. Was that doushebag looking for a front, doesn't he already owe a hole bunch of farmers money? O I would have beat his ass.

That dude's beat down is inevitable, only a matter of time. He's eventually going to cross the wrong folk and be dealt with mountain style. Too bad nobody will ever hear about it. I think that dude's a nark, straight rolled at the first sign of trouble i'd guess.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
How bout the dude gets the beatdown and B E gets the girl!;)

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Well i hafta say i bet that chick is a complete skank;
but shit, I'd still stake her with my bamboo and feed her my advanced nutrients;)

hahaha Take it easy guys :woot:

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Shitwell's back, focused as ever and still on a mission......oh shiznit

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

The def of cannabis is not just sstiva like he told dude , turn the show off at that point , plus i gotta say that shows like that depress me , when i see a entire county growing weed freely in there front laws and i who live in the same damn country can be incarcerated for a damn seed in my car ..... love pot , love you guys - but laws need to be the same every where in usa not just 10-12 states out of 50 - i cant deal ....

Stay strong Sos!!! Soon enough big brother :)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
lol, that show is hilarious. First off the acting by Shotwell is pathetic. When he is at Boutin's residence and they keep showing the gun on the coffee table like it's gonna be used or it's suspenseful, I kept chuckling!! I mean come on, how dumb does discovery think we are! Like, they are gonna shoot Shotwell on camera with a camera crew and shit....pretty dumb. Some junior high level editing and horrible drama are destined to make this show a winner!! lmao It's so bad it's hard not to watch now...

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

lol, that show is hilarious. First off the acting by Shotwell is pathetic. When he is at Boutin's residence and they keep showing the gun on the coffee table like it's gonna be used or it's suspenseful, I kept chuckling!! I mean come on, how dumb does discovery think we are! Like, they are gonna shoot Shotwell on camera with a camera crew and shit....pretty dumb. Some junior high level editing and horrible drama are destined to make this show a winner!! lmao It's so bad it's hard not to watch now...
yeah id watch it without the drama but some of its funny, to me atleast. i love how they basically called him a peice of shit right in front of him. hes the kind of guy that will get shit all fucked up. that cayenne in those mountains just screams PULL ME OVER :nailbiting:

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

This show is pretty fucking stupid....

The dude from Grace Farms seems pretty legit as we know B.E is....but this Shotwell guy is fucking joke....riding around in a fucking Porsche truck.....I wonder what got you busted in the first place?

And that first bust of an abandoned farm with dying plants? LMAO.....good use of your money out there fellas....

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Dude were you not fucking paying attention. :) Buy getting just one dead and dying plant of the streets, they could be saving the life of a teenager that could have smoked that joint and died of a overdose.

LMAO!!!!

shawnskush

shawnskush

rolling the Porsche up there is so dumb! the whole scenario seems pretty suspect to me.

Top Bottom