WEED WARS......on DISCOVERY TONITE!!!

• Thread starter kushluvr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yeah, not sure the dress code is indicative of the person; I mean look Andrew had the most professional attire and he is the least effective at voicing his thoughts! The dress dude did sound like he had a grip on his thoughts and could actually talk without being the (15yr old giggly high kid). Steve had good thoughts and makes sense but I'm shocked his(guessing lil bro) is the general manager, and the accountant needs to grow a set! Steve sounds like the force behind their whole operation, I mean he is telling the accountant how to do his job and all...

baba G

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
personally I think they all looked like idiots

was very sad the way they portrayed that they are the victims - and the CEO just saying NO the city needs to fix that

form the CEO to the the accountant to the guy with the dress they all seemed very out of touch with reality

and that bud they were paying 4k a lb for looked pretty fucking schwaggy to me

got it set to tivo but not sure how long it can hold my attention

F

FromGROtoFLO

Haha right? The guys looking over his product were all over his nuts....4k a piece? Give me a break...Something fishy there.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I agree the quality wasn't showcased, if they are paying 4k for that dude's sage n sour they should show a few good upclose shots of it! The bud buyer guy was saying meds at that level are rare....should be the norm, atleast in my world I usually don't see anything that isn't super dank!

Illmind

Illmind

i agree lol these guys dont know how to run a biz n seem insanely clueless but that 4k bud was def bomb no nugs look good on rolling tape. for the biggest mmj retailer who everyone wants to get product to to say some of the best then what is one to think? especially since they try to play it off like it aint bomb to get lower prices. just proof of brand name smokers. i dont care if its called lowryder bom is bom. and adding og or kush dont change that either. i stopped fukn with name branders they dont respect the real. that accountant needs fired tho he terrible and he kno it.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
personally I think they all looked like idiots

was very sad the way they portrayed that they are the victims - and the CEO just saying NO the city needs to fix that

form the CEO to the the accountant to the guy with the dress they all seemed very out of touch with reality

and that bud they were paying 4k a lb for looked pretty fucking schwaggy to me

got it set to tivo but not sure how long it can hold my attention

Def out of touch with reality but their reality is Harborside....It does have to be a lil different being in that biz versus other retail establishments. I've seen screwier club owners but think the DeAngelos really need to be careful with what they say on tv and give Andrew a script already, he is a loose canon!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
It's funny, there are a bunch of clubs I've been too that have such professionalism, for one Marin(fairfax) club should be shown, I mean they have a gnarly IRS battle and this show seems to be showcasing those type of things...

F

FromGROtoFLO

Im in my 20's and just got into cultivation a few years back but could you imagine the older crowd, our grandparents who watch something like this and witness these guys getting high on national television.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Seriously, go to Scotland and laugh at dudes in dresses. I sure as hell don't wear em but it doesn't bother me or my masculinity...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Ahhh, I prefer out of the ordinary...lol

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Seriously, go to Scotland and laugh at dudes in dresses. I sure as hell don't wear em but it doesn't bother me or my masculinity...

dudes in scotland wear kilts and its part of their culture

seeing an old jewish guy wearing a hippy dress - well thats just funny as hell

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
So what is diff between dress and kilt? If he had plaid would it more kilt like? And the belt? LOL
I hear you, it is funny looking, but it is the bay area...they got a lot of culture in the bay.

F

FromGROtoFLO

KIlt is a bit shorter, shows the knees off...this was a moo moo

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
LOL moo moo, funny shit. Guess he isn't showing enough leg to be scottish...lol

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
and then consider he changed his name to wedding dress - I really dont see how this is "culture"

more like weird old hippy couture'

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Exactly, ones culture might not be ours/yours...
The name change is bizzare to say the least, but I don't judge or comment on peoples clothing usually, as I've known some odd dressed folks to be very rational and extremely smart...

Top Bottom