WEED WARS......on DISCOVERY TONITE!!!

• Thread starter kushluvr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

scrogbubbles

Anybody else notice they don't keep their seeds cool? I thought that was important.

K

kes5480

honestly after seeing that show last night and seeing the grows and product on this site....dude this site seriously has some of the BEST growers and breeders around.
I havent smoked any of you guys stuff but by the looks of it it looks crazy killA!
I respect the hell out of alot of u growers and breeders on this site
Just wanted to get that out there...for real some of the best are here at the Farm!
ok Fam
peace
kES

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

If you guys wanna catch a better show on weed, you should check out Vanguard : the war on weed, and marijuana wars, part #1. I just caught it on TV on Current TV.

Check it out

-TF

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The other thing that just cracks me up is they constantly harp about being treated like any other business but they do not even remotely understand how business work, definately no MBA's in their crew, what a bunch of idiots..I really like how it shows all the owners bongin out, pipin out, and eatin a handfull of edibles before diving and speaking events....some real winners

Tax prepayments is one of the most common means of collecting taxes, once you exede a certain taxable volume you are actually required by local tax athorities and the state to make prepayments based on your historical sales volume....every other business in the US is subject to the exact same thing....I used to have to make them weekly. In reality these guys don't want to be treated like any other business at all, they want very special tax schedules, very special reporting schemes, special payment plans on deliquent tax bills, specail profit distribution schemes, floating cost of goods on a unregulated and controlled product line that is produced solely by outside vendors and no specific individual reporting on vendor sales......oh and on top of that they want total emdemification for breaking federal law.....really the only thing these guys want is NOT be treated like any other business out there, but are just to stupid to figure it out....or they think we are..

Like I say, if your town hasn't ban them yet, just let them watch a few more episodes with these clowns and they will start to dissappear faster and faster..the undergrown will have the DeAngelo brothers and a guy in a dress to thank for the big profitable fun ahead of it

Tex

Illmind

Illmind

i cant get passed how terrible the accountant was. everytime his pc screen was up it was in email windows. didnt see no ms office or spreads. not only that he embarrased himself by appealing a tax law everyone pays n he misunderstood. oh well since im stoned and i misunderstood and we dont have the money can we pay later? lol that woulda prolly worked better. then lil dumbass has the nerve to say we're not welcome here haha wow what world has he been living in? then he made it seem like them being only ones there was singleing em out lol. no again u r just the only dumbfucks that dont understand business. i medicate a lot myself but i am able to function. these guys look strung out. lol how about the stupid custy that was like 'i had some super headband that gave me a phantom wave of medication'. c that big black broad she a food enhancement smoker hah. stupid accountant left meeting like lets go close the shop lol ya u showed them. then said if this company goes bankrupt id take that as a neg blemish. nigga i'd take that as never try accountant again evereven in next 3 lifes!! most profitable mmj club goes bankrupt? yaaaaaa that's 100000% the money guys fault. fukn guy couldn't even take a bong hit right. fired!!!! funny like tk said they said they dont want special treatment but their actions ssuggested they did. they show 2 ppl getting massages like yeah thats were all the access money goes millions go into massages apparantly.

Mogrow

Mogrow

never seen a person take that hard a hit off a bong. damn.. were those safety goggles he had on???? Dude was a real weenie..giving up way too easy...

C

cheech

I just watched this last night. I can't believe those junkies are running the biggest dispensary in CA. Is it possible that they are really donating most of their earnings back to the community through messages, wtf. Huge huge huge pot heads.. And that one bong rip was fucking retarded. I wish they would have showed the rest of the main owners speech when he was addressing potential investors. All fucked up on edibles, lol.

The black guy said some pretty real shit that hit me kind of hard though, about never thinking he would be 32 taking bong hits throughout the day and playing video games. Seems like he wanted to amount to more, but weed was holding him back. If he didn't suck at growing and could make some money, maybe he would feel differently though. Idk. Looked like an ok life to me. Maybe it was just his moms ill feelings towards his lifestyle that was really bothering him.

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Hell yea it was his moms she is a phycologist tryin to mind fuck emm Lol what i hate the most about the whole thing is there tryin to put all of the Mexican Cartels doo-doo weed in with the medical scene! Us patients want good quality bud like kush and haze not boo-boo!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
You guys do realize that it's heavily scripted, right?

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

I think this is the funiest thread on this board, got some real great laughs reading them all out loud to my girlfriend, you guys are too funny with your comments, all of which are true but exteremely funny tonight. Good job guys. Ill be watching next week and then following this thread for more extended laughs.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

Place is full of strange mofo's, dudes wearing dresses and a guy that holds a stick is treeman WTF. I'll have to catch the next episode, old gay jew sounds hilarious

mal

hahahahah yeahhhhhh ,malll tune in next weeeeek for the showwww of calis craziest hhahaaha

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Out here despensary owners actually have to buy their own product from their depsensary...any freebies or giveaways is actaully seen as taxable income, just like a bonus check....these guys look like they grab a couple hundred bucks worth or product every time they roll thru the despensary...whack those owners with another couple thousand bucks a month in taxable income and see how fun that is...

Reality hounds, fame whores, attention freaks, whatever you want to call them, but they are on the same rung as "Real world", Basketball wives, or "Lady hoggers"..what a joke, total disservice to the industry.

If I owned a regular ol mom and pop shop convience store, I would go to the respective city councils and demand that they make the despensaries follow all the same actual business rules and tax requirments that the rest of the real world has to...if you tell me that one business model is allowed to break the law without any recourse then dammitt I am should be able to also....no reciepts for products purchased, check, no vendor list, check, cash only sales, check, be totally wasted at work, check, oh and I should be able to dissregard all federal laws as it pretains to my specific activity..hell for that matter I should be able to sell coke, acid and lsd all day every day.. as long as we apply the same rules as the despensary owners have, i would be golden...they are basically thumbing thier nose at every other actual legitimate business out there...the business community shouldn't stand for it anymore.

Hope someone doesn't come up with a medical need for meth, we,ll all be in trouble then...lol

Tex

D

duddits

lol watched it again i fuks wit it. lol mlode @ the jew in a dress. that dudes jew is in question. he sat idle while they lost the tax apeal. thats like seein a jew tip 40%. dont happen. he prolly the fall guy. part bowner is more like it. think ima roc a dress tonite see what this ball freedom shits about lol jk u know he a no underwear ass jew with that outlook

Now I never have to meet you to know what a douche you are.

sky high

sky high

If I owned a regular ol mom and pop shop convience store, I would go to the respective city councils and demand that they make the despensaries follow all the same actual business rules and tax requirments that the rest of the real world has to

And what other business have you EVER seen that gets the benefit of a >State mandated< MONOPOLY for at last 2 years?

Yer convienience store WOULD be a success if you had the same gig and little-to-no competition in place and a 2 year head start before anyone else can play!!

It'd be the perfect scam if they weren't all gonna go to jail @ some point.

ooops....

Illmind

Illmind

suprised growers dont just kick it outside n undercut those high ass prices. entertaining but salt in the mmj industry wound. im gonna say these guy will be in cuffs inside 3 months at this rate.

Kcar

Kcar

I believe the first episode was scripted to show how much tax they have to pay,
how hard they all work, and how broke they are.

Seriously, where did they get those junker cars they were driving?

Too bad it basically showed the abusing cannabis instead of using it responsibly.
Could you imagine if he had said, "I just have to stop by the shop to pick up a 6 pack and a couple shots" before he DRIVES to his meeting.... That part was just dumb...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The utility companies, big pharma companies, the court system, Apple , Microsoft, prisons, oil companies, and MADD are all I can think of....lol..but definately no little guys get the benifit of a good ol monopoly

Tex

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
I believe the first episode was scripted to show how much tax they have to pay,
how hard they all work, and how broke they are.

Seriously, where did they get those junker cars they were driving?

Too bad it basically showed the abusing cannabis instead of using it responsibly.
Could you imagine if he had said, "I just have to stop by the shop to pick up a 6 pack and a couple shots" before he DRIVES to his meeting.... That part was just dumb...

They never showed him eating it before driving. They actually showed him walking into the conference with the edibles in hand. Thats how Cali is. People medicate all day everyday. And yes this show is heavily scripted just like any other reality tv show. My buddy is actually a screen write for a large tv network. Yes, he gets paid to write script for REALITY TV. Drama is what keeps the shows on and entertaining. Everyone talking shit needs to realize that.

Top Bottom