WEED WARS......on DISCOVERY TONITE!!!

• Thread starter kushluvr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cheech

4k for sage n sour dam i need this cut LOL

"If you guys see me with this bag in the street don't rob me."

They need to find some better writers for this show then, lol. Didn't realize it was going to be more than one episode. Lookin forward to the next one if that's the case.

Venom818

Venom818

"If you guys see me with this bag in the street don't rob me."

They need to find some better writers for this show then, lol. Didn't realize it was going to be more than one episode. Lookin forward to the next one if that's the case.

LMAO me and my boy were laughing at that shit he just put himself out there in oakland now its just a matter of time before he gets robbed

singingcrow

singingcrow

The other thing that just cracks me up is they constantly harp about being treated like any other business but they do not even remotely understand how business work, definately no MBA's in their crew, what a bunch of idiots..I really like how it shows all the owners bongin out, pipin out, and eatin a handfull of edibles before diving and speaking events....some real winners

Tax prepayments is one of the most common means of collecting taxes, once you exede a certain taxable volume you are actually required by local tax athorities and the state to make prepayments based on your historical sales volume....every other business in the US is subject to the exact same thing....I used to have to make them weekly. In reality these guys don't want to be treated like any other business at all, they want very special tax schedules, very special reporting schemes, special payment plans on deliquent tax bills, specail profit distribution schemes, floating cost of goods on a unregulated and controlled product line that is produced solely by outside vendors and no specific individual reporting on vendor sales......oh and on top of that they want total emdemification for breaking federal law.....really the only thing these guys want is NOT be treated like any other business out there, but are just to stupid to figure it out....or they think we are..

Like I say, if your town hasn't ban them yet, just let them watch a few more episodes with these clowns and they will start to dissappear faster and faster..the undergrown will have the DeAngelo brothers and a guy in a dress to thank for the big profitable fun ahead of it

Tex

Wow, well said! Now I know why Tex got me inspired to join THC Farmer. Seriously, there is some major choreography required to pull off that ballet of keeping it "non-profit". BTW, I have 14 yrs experience as a quality analyst/project coordinator for some lovely major non-profits.

Just for reference.. when you purchase, say, a candy bar to support your favorite medical non-profit..it is considered s purchase, not a "donation". A true donation is accepted when nothing is furnished in return. Large non-profits work on this model. A good non-profit keeps their administrative costs and overhead to about 9 cents or less of every dollar.

I think the ambiguity about different non-profit models makes it difficult to understand how the legal, MMJ model, in say, CA makes it extremely difficult. But.. no matter what I always laugh a little on the inside when I hear myself use the MMJ terminology like, "what is the donation price?". You would never heat that phrase at the Ronald McDonald's House Charities or the Girl Scouts. "How much are those girl scout cookies?" is a valid question. The answer is: "$3.50 and all proceeds ( extras after administrative, marketing, production costs, etc) go back to the Girl Scouts charity." And its probably less than $.50...

Doesnt matter. It's not a donation. You donate a pinup at CVS pharmacy for $1, benefitting MS Foundation. All $.94 cents goes to charity.

Cookies, again, are a sale to support the charity, unlike the MMJ model we have in Ca at the moment...

Illmind

Illmind

reality tv = no scripts thats the difference. i saw one filmed before they hide hella cameras n tell u forget about em. and they have a crew on site usually 9-5 that will occasionally do some take 2s give the show direction an i some cases make scenes overdramatic. lol u give these guys waaaaaaaaaaaay too much credit n if these guys were reading scripted shit id easily know they suck at it, see the tax appeal hearing. now that scene after the cam guy prolly said how does that make u feel? n dumbass says 'sadness' lol. ok no more ad libs for u. ya when dumbass brother shows seeds in a safe n talks about aliens, n black dude has dinner with moms thats all them playa. fuc seeing that grower with a bag he gettin robbed on site now prob bag or no bag, snatch his lil 4 k voucher an rip it up lol. thas like something leo would do. sage n sour musta been fire for them to be dickslurpin em like that. lil 19 yr old hippy in training was likke with a deadass face too 'you grow some of the best pot in the world' cuz he prob smoked sum better shit on another planet but here we good. aside from that the rest looked commercial. dude paying 1150$ utils, he prolly got a 10k flower room actin all hurtin. close margins deez nuts.

B

bluedog

Those guys trim painfully slow. They need to call in some cali girls who put Edward Scissorhands to shame.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
and the blacks specks Im pretty sure are... excrement

:rofl

agreed about them trimming - they were so slow it was fucking painful to watch that

P

paperplane

Damn. Being a new parent, watching that father have to deal with his son's siezures brought tears to my eyes. So sad. I could only imagine how he must feel. I have a Pitbull who suffers from siezures its already hard enuff to see my doggy going thru that shit, let alone my kid.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Medical need for meth...

Out here despensary owners actually have to buy their own product from their depsensary...any freebies or giveaways is actaully seen as taxable income, just like a bonus check....these guys look like they grab a couple hundred bucks worth or product every time they roll thru the despensary...whack those owners with another couple thousand bucks a month in taxable income and see how fun that is...

Reality hounds, fame whores, attention freaks, whatever you want to call them, but they are on the same rung as "Real world", Basketball wives, or "Lady hoggers"..what a joke, total disservice to the industry.

If I owned a regular ol mom and pop shop convience store, I would go to the respective city councils and demand that they make the despensaries follow all the same actual business rules and tax requirments that the rest of the real world has to...if you tell me that one business model is allowed to break the law without any recourse then dammitt I am should be able to also....no reciepts for products purchased, check, no vendor list, check, cash only sales, check, be totally wasted at work, check, oh and I should be able to dissregard all federal laws as it pretains to my specific activity..hell for that matter I should be able to sell coke, acid and lsd all day every day.. as long as we apply the same rules as the despensary owners have, i would be golden...they are basically thumbing thier nose at every other actual legitimate business out there...the business community shouldn't stand for it anymore.

Hope someone doesn't come up with a medical need for meth, we,ll all be in trouble then...lol

Tex

I agree 100% Tex, but there is already supposedly a medical need for speed/meth and doctors prescribe it daily to folks. Pretty fucked right, now I gotta go watch last nights episode so I can cringe and go wtf!! LOL

baba G

D

DazedNconfussed

About the best part from last night was showing a high CBD strain helping that poor little boy. I got emotional watching that vid of him having a siezure.....how anyone could object to medial marijuana after seeing that little boy benifit i dont understand.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Damn. Being a new parent, watching that father have to deal with his son's siezures brought tears to my eyes. So sad. I could only imagine how he must feel. I have a Pitbull who suffers from siezures its already hard enuff to see my doggy going thru that shit, let alone my kid.

About the best part from last night was showing a high CBD strain helping that poor little boy. I got emotional watching that vid of him having a siezure.....how anyone could object to medial marijuana after seeing that little boy benifit i dont understand.

I agree 100%

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
that one guy had mad mites on his shit, webs and all.

lol...I couldn't believe that..and they said he was one of their best growers.

I was dissapointed with the 1st episode
But I liked the 2nd
Hopefully they shed some light on CBD for folks that had never heard of it.
Like how they showd it helping the boy
CBD is the future of medical cannabis!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
i was seriously crying my eyes out with the story about the young boy with epilepsy.
The first episode i thought was pretty wonky/made them look like clowns. But this 2nd episode was much more what i had hoped for with this show

Completely agree.. Being a father, it was hard hearing that guy say he's never even seen his sons true personality. It brought tears to my eyes for sure.

I

Indicas4me

I like the show and the people.Seems like he is doing a good job at making it look good.Cant wait to see one of these on every corner in every town of the country.

P

paperplane

I thought the part when he tried to pump the room with co2 to kill the mites was ridiculous.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Despite the less than positive overall reception this show has received in the growing community, i'm pretty entertained by it actually. I think it shows a fairly balanced view of the MMJ community. Some bad, some good and some in the middle.

Whatever else you might say about these guys, nobody can say they don't have huge balls for doing what they're doing.

I was really surprised to see that the shows "best" grower was naive enough to work in the clone section at harborside medical though. How could he not know he was going to take something home? I assume every clone is infested and most probably are.

Anyway, I'll keep tuning in. Much better than a cop drama.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
it was sad about the boy .that guy being the best grower he is pretty weak from what i seen

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sadly

I missed the show again, it must start at 9 on the east coast. Hope everyone's well

mal

Top Bottom