Week 7 Chem Double Under Dawg

• Thread starter R. Face
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

R. Face

Hey guys, Im new to THC farmer, but not too new to the game, im on the net but have yet to make my way to the farmer!

These are the DUD at week 7, nearing week 8 tomorrow..smelling chemically sweet with hints of diesel fuel...shes grown in 2:1 Happy Frog/LW with Bloom/CalMg/Sweet Leaf/ and Meta-k.....

Day51flwr copy
Day51flwr 4 copy
darksideX

darksideX

wassup R Face..welcome to the farm..u got a very nice lookin gal brah..
gonna be dank:)

D

D9420

very nice :smiley_joint: great job looks real healthy!
how long is the flower time around 9-10 weeks?

R

R. Face

wow thanks for the great welcome in my first thread here....

D9420-Yeah man def 9-10 weeks strain. I got it directly from Joe Shmoe, and he tells me 72 days is prime so were gonna flush here maybe day 62-64, then flush clean till 72...shes very easy to flush, so im excited to smoke her already!!

ill take more shots as they progress..

and btw, these pics are NOT edited, no light enhancing etc. just flash and nature....these are the same day I took the others, lil past wk 7/ 51 days..

Day51flwr 2
Day51flwr 5
wonka

wonka

shmoes dud cut is really dank.... hope ya throw up some cured shots and a smoke report of that sticky icky lady.......:animbong:

P

Papa_kush

mmm i love any and all chem. Beautiful plants bro. looks super dank

R

R. Face

wonka- Ill def keep you all posted as this strain progresses...

Papa Kush- thanks for the kind words!

Not sure if yall wanted to wait till she was done or not, but i took some week 8 pics today....

Week8 1
Week8 5
Week8 7
Week8 11
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
mmmm shmoes DUD is dank thats for sure:) She is looking real nice brother
:passingjoint:
GTD

M

MNC Produtions

brings back some chem smell memories . mmmmmmmmmmmmmhhmmmmm

D

Danknuggler

Right on I found it bro!! Super nice job your doing there!nuggler

Y

YesiCannabis

very nice, can see you have done this before, btw welcome to the farm

G

GDS StonerBoy

She looks really good but it seems as if she's lacking in the resin department. Of course i know this doesnt mean she wont be dank but i'd expect more resin than that. Maybe i dont know wtf i'm talking about though so what do you think about it? Are you seeing lots of thc?

R

R. Face

GDS- you know what man, ive been thinking that for quite some time now...i honestly think its the strain, or needs SUPER fine dialing because, myself and Shmoes homie named Slips, were both running THIS cut pretty much on the same days, and we are both seeing the same thing, and heres what i can tell so far, the frost doesnt come far from the plant, for example the buds and water leaf are very resinious, but the outer leaves are really not so much. Kind of a trait in the chems it seems, next time i really wanna hit her the right way, as this was my first run w her...

Lol because of this ive been my own worst critic this whole grow, all im hoping for is some dank, smell is there so i guess well just see! Ill get new pics up today.

Top Bottom