Week 7 Flower small buds please help

• Thread starter Ben.Jamin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Ben.Jamin

Not all strains are created equal.
Unless you have been exclusively running the same strains then you can have a set formula.
Otherwise I like to do a test run with new genetics to see what a new strains baseline needs are, then I throw the kitchen sink at them.
Also, the ac water, you have to imagine for a second all the possible things that an ac filter isn’t getting. None of them are equipped with hepa gear unless you upgrade your gear.
Otherwise , no most things that will be left in the water will have no bearing on ppm, these things may cause a spine collectively when a perfect storm of bs named Murphy shows up.
If you have been running the same ac 4 years, wear and tear man. Wierd shit can start happening.
I hear ya, these are a new strains to me, bought 1 of each clones, these are the test run, I have a whole mess of these now in veg from cloning them. The water situation it is what is, AC's are new upgraded about a year ago. I also supplement with RO water as needed when tanks are low. RO water is just expensive to make and my tap water is no good.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

I hear ya, these are a new strains to me, bought 1 of each clones, these are the test run, I have a whole mess of these now in veg from cloning them. The water situation it is what is, AC's are new upgraded about a year ago. I also supplement with RO water as needed when tanks are low. RO water is just expensive to make and my tap water is no good.
i'm not sure but maybe because there clones that changed the game a itty bit

B

Ben.Jamin

Hey man, the clown abides!
Your on point bog!
You guys are funny.

This is probably a dumb question, how can you tell that my grow is experiencing heat stress? if it's heat stress why are the ones that are more than 3 feet from the light 3 have same issue? Short of buying a PAR meter, is it just a guessing game on how intense and far from your plants the light should be?

BB22

BB22

There’s really good people here that will offer really good advice if youre willing to listen ✌️

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
You guys are funny.

This is probably a dumb question, how can you tell that my grow is experiencing heat stress? if it's heat stress why are the ones that are more than 3 feet from the light 3 have same issue? Short of buying a PAR meter, is it just a guessing game on how intense and far from your plants the light should be?
Not a dumb question at all. It all around your leaf edges are all starting to change color, the fade of green can be attributed to this as well as the plant being hungry a touch.
A dead give away on light/heat stress is the very tips of your leaves will start to hook upwards towards the light. 💡

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

IMG 1109

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

You guys are funny.

you dont have to buy a par meter either you can always download the the photone app . https://growlightmeter.com/

BB22

BB22

Use the the three prong thing!

It will get you in the ballpark, then you have to adjust anyway 🤓✌️

IMG 4168

B

Ben.Jamin

The taco effect.

Now I’m hungry 😂😂😂😂
interesting, yeah that would be an easy explanation although that plant is the furthest away from the light over 3 feet, my ceiling is 9ft that plant is roughly 4 feet and my light is all the way up close to 9ft. I was thinking genetics as that it the only one with toco issue and with RH being below 50% and the light so far away on that one. i ruled out light stress because of those facts. What PAR reading is ideal with 1200 PPM CO2 supplement? Seems far fetched I would be experiencing heat stress with the light so far away.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

sorry guys i just smoked some purp i'm feeling joyful
interesting, yeah that would be an easy explanation although that plant is the furthest away from the light over 3 feet, my ceiling is 9ft that plant is roughly 4 feet and my light is all the way up close to 9ft. I was thinking genetics as that it the only one with toco issue and with RH being below 50% and the light so far away on that one. i ruled out light stress because of those facts. What PAR reading is ideal with 1200 PPM CO2 supplement? Seems far fetched I would be experiencing heat stress with the light so far away.
you got hot spots in your tent

B

Ben.Jamin

sorry guys i just smoked some purp i'm feeling joyful

you got hot spots in your tent
it's not a tent, I grow in an AC controlled grow room roughly 20×20x9 and I have 4x4 flood trays 3 of them in that room. Circulation is dialed in as well, if feels better in that room than it does in my house.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

it's not a tent, I grow in an AC controlled grow room roughly 20×20x9 and I have 4x4 flood trays 3 of them in that room. Circulation is dialed in as well, if feels better in that room than it does in my house.
ok then you got hot spots in your room then lol maybe buy you some fans circulate the air

B

Ben.Jamin

ok then you got hot spots in your room then lol maybe buy you some fans circulate the air.
I have fans blowing over the top and in between, there is not anywhere else to add air flow. I know that is a tell tell sign of heat stress or too much humidity, but if the environment is fine and in line what else could it be? I know your going by pictures and I would agree with you if I didn't know the environment but it's dialed in.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

put you a thermometer by the 1 effected plant and see if its hotter in the area lol

B

Ben.Jamin

put you a thermometer by the 1 effected plant and see if its hotter in the area lol
worth a shot, I downloaded the PAR app, nice ty. What PPFD should I shoot for? I always just tried to keep the lights 24" away and seemed to have worked well in the past.

Top Bottom