Week 8 - Late flower phosphorus deficiency ?

• Thread starter 11Hick11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Surprisingly the 3 leaves were on the same stalk about 12-18 inches from the top. I have a 7-8 footer. Even tho it’s lollypoped I still have sporadic leaves left behind as “buffers” so the plant can canabolize them in case of deficiencies. The leaves on the mid-bottom looked no different than before.
I would sit tight and watch but be ready to make a decision on remedy quickly if I saw any progression.

TheKushie

TheKushie

No splashes. Ive never flushed a plant in the ground. I imagine drainage issues and the water would pool up. I hope my Monster Bloom just burnt these 3 leaves. I’ll keep a close eye on the plant. If these symptoms resurface I’ll do a flush.
Have you used monster bloom before? And notice a big difference in flower size/weight? I'm thinking of adding something similar Bud booster by Green planet for 2weeks in flower just to enhance the flower/weight if it works. I'm using massive bloom and it's only 1-2-3 ratio but their key points to the ratio is

Increases flower size noticeably
Increases essential oils and aromatics
Increases dry weight substantially
Rapidly increases photosynthesis
Proper NPK ratios
Increases internal floral components
Increases resistance to stressors
No artificial dyes or colourants

11Hick11

11Hick11

@11Hick11 I would continue as you were until or if you decide to flush. The flush will kinda reset and you will likely see some deficiencies after but nothing I would be overly concerned about thia late in flower.
Thanks guys.

That concludes MY portion of this thread lol.

@savagemonk, no disrespect bro but next time just start your own thread instead of interrupting someone else's. It will go a lot further and you'll get direct answers to your own questions.

savagemonk

savagemonk

I would sit tight and watch but be ready to make a decision on remedy quickly if I saw any progression.
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking. Watered it just now to dilute some of that feed from yesterday plus it’s like 30 degrees Celcius out

savagemonk

savagemonk

Have you used monster bloom before? And notice a big difference in flower size/weight? I'm thinking of adding something similar Bud booster by Green planet for 2weeks in flower just to enhance the flower/weight if it works. I'm using massive bloom and it's only 1-2-3 ratio but their key points to the ratio is

Increases flower size noticeably
Increases essential oils and aromatics
Increases dry weight substantially
Rapidly increases photosynthesis
Proper NPK ratios
Increases internal floral components
Increases resistance to stressors
No artificial dyes or colourants
No experience with PK booster supplements. Tried my first application yesterday. Used what I thought was a little and burnt 3 leaves on 1 of 4 plants. Now I’m not gonna use it until mid flower. I’ll start with maybe less than what I used yesterday.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Potassium deficiency cause burnt tips curling upward and scorched edges as it progresses. A flush may help get it back on track faster but i think a lot of it is under watering. Can cause nutrient concentration to become high leading to salinity and uptake issues. More to it than this but I'm a bit lazy to type it all out.

I also agree with the nutrient buildup as stated above
Yeah, thus is my situation, tend to run dry, not as bad as this but slight tip burn, wasn't sure what to do, bumped watering up a day but they've been really thirsty but I guess LSD is especially prone to that.

20200824 163012
M

MellowRello

I think I know when & what happened but Im not for sure. I wanted to see what everyone else's thoughts were on this. Any help is much appreciative.
It appears to be P deficient and I think Cold water was the reason this happened??? Would "Cold water" cause a P deficiency like this?
Also, should i still feed hi P amounts this late? Not quite sure as to how or if i can fix the issue.

Grow: https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/to-get-my-mind-off-this-cv-shit-grow.110992/page-2#post-2476233

View attachment 1019878View attachment 1019879
It's Phosphorus toxicity.

M

MellowRello

You know this post is like 4 years old? 😁
Yea, I came upon it, so other people do too and everybody in this thread is wrong. So if anyone trying to learn comes to this post, they'll see that ITS A FUCKING PHOSPHORUS TOXICITY IN LATE FLOWER. 😂 I use the photo from this thread as the perfect example of MID -LATE FLOWER PHOSPHORUS TOXICITY. 😂

Top Bottom