Weight Watchers

• Thread starter xBUBBAx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tattoojim

rite on brother... i will have to look them up.. again your grow is looking great

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

Thanks tattoojim, looks like you are the only one looking in here!

well here is my bubba

Bubba

Bubba2

Bubba3

J

Jellybean

damn dude i feel like grabbing a 12er of Coorz Light after going through this thread. lol.

bad ass gro mayn! looks like you handle bizness. :cake

T

tattoojim

man i cant wait until my bubba starts lookn like that..hows that one smell?

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

@ Jellybean - haha dont mind if i do! A cold Coors sounds pretty tastey right now!

@ tattoojim - this one definitely has that stinky poopy kushy bubba funk to it. pretty stinky bitch.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

You really do have some great growing skills. The avatar gets me every time. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

thanks for the kind words guys! Stuff is swelling daily, the Chemdog's Sister is starting to chunk up nicely!

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

Just started the harvest two days ago...WOW!! After trimming only two Northern Light's this is what we have already off only 2 plants... looks to be about 2 pounds already... We still have one more NL in the room, and it is even bigger than both of these were... 3 plants and hopefully 3 pounds, no complaints here!

DSCF0379

DSCF0380

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

sorry for the shitty pics in this post...

Here we have some Sour Dave...

DSCF0381

DSCF0382

DSCF0383

DSCF0384

DSCF0385

DSCF0386

DSCF0389

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

Here are a few pics of The White... such an epic cut. Its that one hitter quiter that will bury ya!

DSCF0390

DSCF0391

DSCF0394

DSCF0396

DSCF0397

DSCF0398

DSCF0399

DSCF0400

DSCF0401

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

Here is my Chemdog's Sister. This is my first run with this cut, but she is definitely a chem! And definitely a keeper!

Chem

Chem1

Chem2

Chem3

Chem4

Chem5

Chem6

Chem7

Chem8

Chem9

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

you got to love that sis she is pretty stinky but here yeild is hella good.... its no 91 or Chemdog #4 but i love her to death.. i posted two pics of my sis on my thread she is arounf day 37

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

@ marski - It is hard to have a single favorite. I like them all for different reasons...

for knock down drag out gettin stoned - The White or HIV

for a super heavy couch lock put your ass to sleep - The purple barney

Skunky tastey and somewhaty of an up high - Albert Walker

As far as taste goes, the Sour Dave leaves the pallet completely coated with diesel flavor...and HIV has an unexplainable unique flavor..reminds we of wet sand lol

The Northern Lights may be my all around favorite tho. It is a terrific yielder. It just wants to grow no matter what. Super duper skunky dog shit smelling nugget. When your smoking this shit, people can pick it out.."that must be some northern, I can smell that shit!"

@Big dawg - Yeah she seems like she will be some potent herb. I smoked some sis before but not nearly as much as I have the Chemdog #4 or 91. The Chemdog #4 is one of my all time favorites.

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

Here are some pics of the strawberry cough. 2nd and last run with this cut. It is not up to par with the rest of my elite cuts. Nice yielder, smells good, massive nuggets, not bad smoke. But wayyyyy too leafy. Not extremely stoney.

Strawberry

Strawberry 1

Strawberry2

Strawberry3

T

tattoojim

good job bro...let the trimming begin. i just started chopping some plants.

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

@tattoojim - how is your harvest going?

Here are some pics of the White Pimp - the white x pimp slap

Whitepimp1

Whitepimp2

Whitepimp3

Whitepimp4

Whitepimp5

Whitepimp6

T

tattoojim

what up bubba? the harvest has just begun lol i have this fear that about 5 plant are gonna b ready at the same time. i do almost all my trimming nowadays...i have about 2 weeks b fore the room starts letn me take more girls down.. looks like you got your hand s full with all them purty girls. keep up the good work bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom