Weight Watchers

• Thread starter xBUBBAx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aerojoe

Aerojoe

bro i could seriously do with some enlightenment to how much of and when u use all them magic potions bro coz any plant u touch turns to monsters! take care n hope to hear from u bubba

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. In fact I thought he was using co2 for sure. His plants are pretty beastly, I wonder if it's the gravity and snow storm ultra? those seems to be the only things I don't have in 1 form or another. Keep on killing it man, and do post up some final numbers and dried nug shots when you can bro.

C

critical

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. In fact I thought he was using co2 for sure. His plants are pretty beastly, I wonder if it's the gravity and snow storm ultra? those seems to be the only things I don't have in 1 form or another. Keep on killing it man, and do post up some final numbers and dried nug shots when you can bro.

glad i wernt the only1 lol, so what is the gravity n snowstorm ulta? the 2 smallest tubs i can see in the middle? iv been tryna work out what the heck they are.. can just about read the rest of the labels but cant seem to work the 2 small ones out any input bubba? killin it man
:banana1sv6:

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

They are a humboldt nutrients or eel river products. I'm not certain but there is speculation that there is PGR's(plant growth regulators) in them. Gravity is supposed to be a nug hardener, and the snow storm ultra is supposed to give it more trichs.

G

GeneralRipper

does anyone think they might have an idea on which bubba cut i have? I know there is a like a bajillion lol but any thoughts?

One of the Bajillion! Hows the taste? I got two different bubba's one I call the K bubba which out of 5 plants with one and half month veg that yielded only 2 zips. Its has a crazy oakish/ sandalwood with skunky tones. The other one I have is the clone doctor bubba which yields more. It has a grape candy meets joy soap thing going on.

Clone Dr Bubba:
http://s16.invalid.com/z1aaa8nlf/bubba1.jpg

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

I also have the K or Katsu cut of bubba, I don't think that's the one he has. How does the bubba you have smell? btw what was the final numbers on this harvest bro? for sure was over a p a light from the way they look.

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates... yeah I definitely got over a p per light but still didnt get the 10p's that I wanted to hit. I had a buddy water for me towards the end, and he killed 3 of my plants (albert walker, hiv, and white pimp) :( .... But I still ended up with just over 8 pounds. Not too bad for 5200watts.

I didnt use gravity on this round, I stopped using it because of all the negative media it was receiving. I still use the snowstorm ultra and purple maxx snowstorm though. Those are the small white bottles you guys were asking about in the picture. One of the best ways to get these fuckers to swell up and yield like they do is by using good beneficial bacteria. I do also use all of the nutrients pictured... I probably spend more than most people would like to on nutrients, but I love having the best shit around. Gotta pay the cost to be the boss.

And I am using co2 this time.... I am on week 2 or 3 of a new bud cycle.. I will post up pics if there is any interest. I might be dropping the jamaican jam after this run, it just doesnt have a lot of smell or taste. With all of the dank flavors I have, its hard to justify it sticking around. I really like the way it grows, but it just cant hold its own compared to the white, Chemdog #4 (my Chemdog's Sister, is actually a Chemdog #4...lucky me), sour d, hiv, nl, aw, barney etc they are all much better.

Thanks for the interest guys

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

heres some pics of the room in the dark - end of week 3. starting 4.

DSCF2105
DSCF2106
DSCF2107
DSCF2108
DSCF2109
DSCF2110
DSCF2113
DSCF2114
DSCF2115
DSCF2116
DSCF2117
DSCF2118
DSCF2119
DSCF2120
DSCF2121
DSCF2122
DSCF2123
DSCF2124
DSCF2125
DSCF2126
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
how you been bro...the room is kickn and im dign it

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

hey man, how you been? looks like your off to a great start w/ some good strains, what strain is "aw"? co2 is gonna be a good boost too. keep it up man.

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

thanks for the replies guys... Albert walker = aw... Its a rare clone only elite. They say it is pretty much the last of the roadkill skunks still around. It is in one of the cannabible's I am not sure which one.

I am super excited to report back that my "big cat kush" is looking like it is actually Albert Walker x The White, not a white s1.... hell ya!!!! My two faves crossed into one, yaaaaa buddy!

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Hey bubba, sweet I'll be looking forward to the pics, any strains that stand out this run? sounds like you got a lot of new variety in your garden.

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

I pulled down one of the biggest white nug's I have ever had before. Looks like it will be about an OZ. I still havent grown the white x pimp slap to its full potential. I have been kinda lazy with the plants these last few times.

The Big Cat Kush - looks like it will be one of my new favorites. I have pretty much completely confirmed it is indeed, Albert Walker x The White.... can you say, schwing schwing!!?

Promise to have a few pics up later. I almost had my hands on a cut of the white fire, but it fell through. I really want to get another OG in my garden. Pretty much the only variety I am really missing.

Top Bottom