Weight Watchers

• Thread starter xBUBBAx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RoadRunneR

RoadRunneR

Looking great bro. I'm gonna have to head over there sometime in the next few weeks and check this shit out in person. I also wanna see that new AC you've been telling me about.

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

Hell ya bro, just startin to get buds....

I will post pics tomorrow or monday when I water.

Skull Mafia mahfucka!!

RoadRunneR

RoadRunneR

Wheres the Skull Mafia tag?? Better get that shit on there bud

btw I can't wait to see your ladies next week, I know your blowing that shit up:mad0233:

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

so here we are just starting the fourth week...

DSCF0086

DSCF0087

DSCF0091

DSCF0092

DSCF0097

DSCF0098

DSCF0099

DSCF0100

DSCF0101

DSCF0102

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

One Big Room Full of Bad Bitches

week 5 - These bitches are lookin niiice...fillin in great. There is going to be some dank ass colas of the white! :banana1sv6:

RoadRunneR

RoadRunneR

some dank ass colas of the white!

That is putting it lightly. Theres gonna be many dank ass white colas. I was lucky enough to check out the crop and things are looking great. In fact I think that's one of my many pinstrip bottles that I left over there. I can't wait to see things again. Dankness friends, Dankness!!! We need to get you a few more select flavors, I'll see what I can do. That shit is gonna be primo Bubba, keep that shit up.

:pimp:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Very Lush

How do you keep PM at bay with that much vegetative material packed so tightly, looks like you've only got a couple of fans moving the air

mal

M

Moses249

Hey your grow looks great. Keep up the good work! I was wondering what nutrients you are feeding your plants, and how often you are having to water?

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

Hey sqwirly, thanks for throwing some attention my way!! Sometimes I think people dont care bout my thread :( LOL

Anyway, so I keep my PM at bay with SM-90 foliar spray-ing, and I do have quite a few fans at work they are just hard to see....

My temps right now (at the hottest point of the year) are 79*-81* TOPS...sometimes touches 82...

My nutrient regimen is something I have tailored myself, over the years from experience, research, and constant debate and constructive discussion from/with my boy sqwirl/roadrunner.... I use a mix of fox farms full line up, budswel, floraliscious (sp?), ea & en, other myco, humboldts products, sm90, sweet, silica blast, and I am sure I am orgetting more.... thats my mix biatches!!!! lol jus kidding, I appreciate everyone looking!!! I was thinking no one cared!

well Here are some more pics....

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

Sorry I have more pics but I am too blazed to add them and I am sure you get the point or dont care...

@Moses - Sorry I forgot to address the how often I water issue - I water every other day. I am using 5 gallon bags with ff happy frog - uncut. I use nutes every watering.

@ mal, Fans are key... I have 6 box fans....

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

well ended up with a little over 7 bows... I have harvest pictures if anyone is interested...been super busy, sorry for the lack of updates.

I am starting a new one right now. We are going to run 25 - 18gal rubbermaids...should be fun! I have pics if anyone cares to see

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Great Job

If you keep improving like that you'll be pulling that 10 before you know it. Looks like some frosty girls you raised. Hope everything is great in your world

mal

Top Bottom