Weight Watchers

• Thread starter xBUBBAx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

here is some pics of the white. Had a little pm towards the bottom this time... Oh well my bad, got lazy with the dehui and sm90.

DSCF2156
DSCF2158
DSCF2159
DSCF2160
DSCF2162
DSCF2163
DSCF2164
DSCF2166
DSCF2167
C

critical

all new shots lookin lovely as usual there realy frosted out again too! great bubba! check my new lil thread i posted in general indoor section bro,it would be good to here your opinion n if u have any input on if i could improve in any way, pics proper shit quality as my cam shit n still learnin best ways to use it but u still get the idea thanks for sharein bro :)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
looking monster! nice job.

Careful with the PM. I shit bricks every time I see it.

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

Cap, yeah I feel ya man. I fucking hate that shit too. But once its there, not much u can do. I am going to run a sulfer burner and my dehui at night. I also used too weak of doasges of sm90 this run.

thanks for the props tho... critical I will look for your thread.

C

critical

Cap, yeah I feel ya man. I fucking hate that shit too. But once its there, not much u can do. I am going to run a sulfer burner and my dehui at night. I also used too weak of doasges of sm90 this run.

thanks for the props tho... critical I will look for your thread.
sweet man and dont worry to much bout the mp just try to get what u can off by coverin the said area of pm buds with paper towl n then press against tightesh so no spores can release around the room n then just chop it out a lil around it with a decent pair of pointy trimmers n get that horible shit as far away from ya lovely ladys as u can, this has worked very well for me before and instantly contained and fixed my pm prob, just make sure u get it all and use a fresh paper towl every new affected area that u move to to chop so no more pm spread,

down side: u are guna lose a tiny bit of bud

up side: your not guna lose a lot of bud like u would if u leave the bud to be taken over by the pm, quick solution, chemical free :)

hope it helps :)

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

the pm showed up towards the end...had to just let it do its thing pretty much which sucks. I got too conservative with my sm90... should have used heavier doses from the beginning to avoid it. It has sulfanated canolla oil and corriander oil which keeps that shit away. thanks for the tip broski!! I will keep that in mind

C

critical

the pm showed up towards the end...had to just let it do its thing pretty much which sucks. I got too conservative with my sm90... should have used heavier doses from the beginning to avoid it. It has sulfanated canolla oil and corriander oil which keeps that shit away. thanks for the tip broski!! I will keep that in mind
no worries man sweetas b :) lookin forward to plenty more great grows from ya :)

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Congrats on the harvest bubba, weight watchers is a success... kinda, they watched there weight... go up, sure are some pretty plus sized girls in there. I'd definitely show them some lovin, lol.

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Also Ima kind beer drinker for most of my life and considered everything else piss water until recently Ive noticed Coors light doesnt upset my ulcer so here I sit with Coor light in hand lol.

Coors light is like it's name implies is kinda light on beer, I know beer is mostly water as it is. Have you considered trying your hand at home brewing? It can be very rewarding(drink for u, and co2 for the plants), and you can make it out of anything you want including ganja. I'm some what of a hop head now a days, so I tend to lean towards IPA's and other high % alcohol.

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

thanks for the replies my brothas! Yes that nug is just about as big as a mason jar, but its still wet. So it will shrink up some during the drying (obviously).

I am going to run and grab some food, I will post pics when I get back.

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

And here is what I be smokin' on while I am trimming... also probably why trimming has gone by sooo slow lol. Shit gets me hiiiiiiiigh... honey oil on top of scissor hash on top of a bowl of the white. Can you say instant dome wrecker?

Hash
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
here is some pics of the white. Had a little pm towards the bottom this time... Oh well my bad, got lazy with the dehui and sm90.

Damn these whites look bomb bro. And that Chemdog's Sister looks tasty as fuck. keep up the good work! Thanks for all of your help with the damn super bugs....

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

yeah for sure, no problem man happy to help. Thanks for the compliments, but ya I think it is actually the Chemdog #4.... either way it is super chem-dawgish

Top Bottom