Weight Watchers

• Thread starter xBUBBAx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

Thx guys, i am resizing a few more pics to upload... I just saw some other forum member is bitin' on my TPB avatar!!! gay as fuuuck... lol there can be only one haha jk

C

critical

great updates bro everytime i see your dave it looks monsterous man nice1 again, did i notice some of that p m on 1 of her fan leafs bro? getit away getit away lol :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
That shit aint boring Bro! It's killer.. Those are some great looking buds and plants. your killing it.

I wish I could grow buds like that!

C

critical

thanks. i guess my shit is boring tho, cuz you and 2 others are the only followers... I need to spice it up I guesss....hmmm
no way bro you n your stuff aint borrin, nobodys been on my thread for ages too bro it just happens m8 i think wer theres so many threads to get gogled to on here sometimes some get overlooked but im sure peeps will be passin thru again soon bro ;)

toxichippie

toxichippie

ive been following since ive joined.

sometimes theres just really nothing to add to thread.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
that Dave looks really good. damn.

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

dropped down to some 10 gallon containers. trying a perpetual harvest as well. I will let you know how it goes... Sorry for the hiatus, been partying too much and havent focused on the room enough... been pretty sad looking in there lately

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

I know right?!?! I had one hell of a summer!! partied my ass off, got off of probation in the fall... and now I am looking forward to a great 2013!! I promise I will have pics to come! Please keep checking back!

HughJassBud

HughJassBud

I can revive this, I must. I will see if I can find the pics that followed from that grow, I know they exist somewhere. I think that run we ended up around 9 lbs. One of the best runs we ever had.

I'm vegging in the big room right now because I have some hideous monsters crowding my veg room that have to get moved outside. Here is a current shot so you know I'm not full of shit..... this will be a warm up run for me. Those clones were in a shitty shitty way when I transplanted them. I'm honestly surprised they came back.

HomgrwnTX

HomgrwnTX

Wts good bro...ive been reading all ur post and must say. U r a real grower .... Nice man ...that dave at end of the post....i bet that was some fire....prolly some of the best buds ive seen....

Top Bottom