Welcome to Herbies USA Express!

Herbies_Seeds

Supporter
The news is out ā€“ weā€™re excited to announce the launch of a brand-new branch in the United States and are inviting you along to see what weā€™re up to!

With Herbies USA Express, buying cannabis seeds online has become easier than ever. Our product range includes only strains that have been hand-picked for growing in the U.S., and orders are delivered within 1-3 days across all 50 U.S. states and Washington, D.C.

You can choose from a variety of payment options for the most convenient shopping experience and enjoy our usual double guarantee and personalized customer service. Plus, weā€™re based in the U.S., so you wonā€™t face any customs issues with our trouble-free delivery service.

And of course here comes a little gift from us: promo code UE25OFF gives you 25% off your first order at Herbies USA Express!

Welcome to Herbies USA Express ā€“ the beginning of a new era in Herbiesā€™ history!

Fb  usa express 1312

PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

hell yeah you did it šŸ„³ 25 discount is soooo tempting, but i got my seed from u some time ago lol but i can have some more, right?šŸ¤£. thank u, guys

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Very good. Looking forward to seeing what selection has been chosen.......especially regular/photoperiod seeds. ;)

Having nothing to do with Herbie's but just pure chance, I will never forget my experience.......after a nearly 30 year growing gap I ordering from a variety of companies a few month's ago to get ready to start again. My very first order......customs letter. Herbie's of course replaced the order and customer service was excellent.

My wife and I had a good laugh, and the customs letter is being framed and will be hung on my grow closet door. ;)

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
herbies was the first place i had ever ordered seeds from. package came listed as "collectable stickers" and arrived safely. nice to see your in the US now - hopefully cuts down on intercepted packages.

Bluebuddha

Bluebuddha

So you think I could get my package resent from the US even though I threw out the Dept Agriculture letter at JFK Airport?

Bluebuddha

Bluebuddha

The 25% off code doesn't work and the only options for payment are bank transfer, bitcoin and tether? Hmmm

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Awesome! Unfortunately I donā€™t need any seedsā€¦. Wait what am I sayingā€¦. Seeds! I always needs seeds! Glad to see youā€™re in the US now!

G

Greenny

How long the promocode works? I need to order soon. Thank you for discount! Glad to hear you are in the USA

Top Bottom