Welcome to Herbies USA Express!

Herbies_Seeds

Supporter
The news is out – we’re excited to announce the launch of a brand-new branch in the United States and are inviting you along to see what we’re up to!

With Herbies USA Express, buying cannabis seeds online has become easier than ever. Our product range includes only strains that have been hand-picked for growing in the U.S., and orders are delivered within 1-3 days across all 50 U.S. states and Washington, D.C.

You can choose from a variety of payment options for the most convenient shopping experience and enjoy our usual double guarantee and personalized customer service. Plus, we’re based in the U.S., so you won’t face any customs issues with our trouble-free delivery service.

And of course here comes a little gift from us: promo code UE25OFF gives you 25% off your first order at Herbies USA Express!

Welcome to Herbies USA Express – the beginning of a new era in Herbies’ history!

Fb  usa express 1312

PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

hell yeah you did it 🥳 25 discount is soooo tempting, but i got my seed from u some time ago lol but i can have some more, right?🤣. thank u, guys

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Very good. Looking forward to seeing what selection has been chosen.......especially regular/photoperiod seeds. ;)

Having nothing to do with Herbie's but just pure chance, I will never forget my experience.......after a nearly 30 year growing gap I ordering from a variety of companies a few month's ago to get ready to start again. My very first order......customs letter. Herbie's of course replaced the order and customer service was excellent.

My wife and I had a good laugh, and the customs letter is being framed and will be hung on my grow closet door. ;)

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
herbies was the first place i had ever ordered seeds from. package came listed as "collectable stickers" and arrived safely. nice to see your in the US now - hopefully cuts down on intercepted packages.

Bluebuddha

Bluebuddha

So you think I could get my package resent from the US even though I threw out the Dept Agriculture letter at JFK Airport?

Bluebuddha

Bluebuddha

The 25% off code doesn't work and the only options for payment are bank transfer, bitcoin and tether? Hmmm

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Awesome! Unfortunately I don’t need any seeds…. Wait what am I saying…. Seeds! I always needs seeds! Glad to see you’re in the US now!

G

Greenny

How long the promocode works? I need to order soon. Thank you for discount! Glad to hear you are in the USA

Top Bottom