Welcome to my little dungeon.

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSD

TSD

Well, woke up this morning and had an email from ViparSpectra, they want to sponsor me for 1 year. They want to send me a ks3000 for my 3x3, an xs1500 pro, and a 2x2 tent to test it in.

Now im really torn because i want to do it but i have no idea where id set up a 3rd friggen tent without my wife castrating me lmao.
Im going to talk to her since she doesnt have work for a few hours and see if we can put together a plan.
You can always point them in my direction if she says no lol. 😁

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

You can always point them in my direction if she says no lol. 😁
Surprisingly enough, she want me to do it more than i do. I just dont have the room for another tent really. Even a little 2x2. Id have to put it in the corner of my kitchen and idk if i like that idea.

Reactions: TSD
TSD

TSD

Surprisingly enough, she want me to do it more than i do. I just dont have the room for another tent really. Even a little 2x2. Id have to put it in the corner of my kitchen and idk if i like that idea.
Having too many tents is a good problem to have... I have zero tents lol... what do you grow in a 2x2, one plant? That seems insanely small. My closet is like 2x almost 4 and I consider it tiny as hell.

MadzThumper

MadzThumper

Having too many tents is a good problem to have... I have zero tents lol... what do you grow in a 2x2, one plant? That seems insanely small. My closet is like 2x almost 4 and I consider it tiny as hell.
Lol bro I have my closet set up to grow and I have a 3x3 and I got one plant in the 3x3 and it takes up the whole thing

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

They want me to use it for seedlings and clones, which makes better sense of a 2x2. Im just trying to figure out where id put it, because i live in a 14'x70' 2 bedroom trailer with 2 kids and my wife so theres really not much room 😑

I coyld clean this cluttery ass corner of my kitchen and put it there. But then where do i put all this shit in the corner.... im such an unorganized mess its not even funny. Damn giant ass kids toys dont help either

20230202 082806
TSD

TSD

They want me to use it for seedlings and clones, which makes better sense of a 2x2. Im just trying to figure out where id put it, because i live in a 14'x70' 2 bedroom trailer with 2 kids and my wife so theres really not much room 😑

I coyld clean this cluttery ass corner of my kitchen and put it there. But then where do i put all this shit in the corner.... im such an unorganized mess its not even funny. Damn giant ass kids toys dont help either
Time for a purge... of stuff, not family members lol. Get a few totes to put shit in and stack them next to the tiny tent.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Time for a purge... of stuff, not family members lol. Get a few totes to put shit in and stack them next to the tiny tent.
Lmao🤣🤣 there are a few "family" memebers id like to purge....

Idk why this didn't come to mind. I have an 8x20 shed i could tote it all up and just move it out there, thanks lol, Im an idiot. Not like it even gets used amymore anyways. Its looked like that for 6 momths now.

S

Stonemason7767

I have dr zymes here as well as a sulfur spray, but i really don't like to spray them. If i did it would probably be a light peroxide mix. But i dont know. I dont want to buy more stuff lol.
I spray mine once a month with lactic acid bacteria. Not after third week of flower of coarse.it is a good prevention for powdery mildew.when the spores show up there is a biker gang of biology on the leaves already just waiting for a fight.i also take it every day in my smoothies its a probiotic.good for your gut and digestive tract.we put it in our washing machine for laundry ,and bath water. .works good in compost piles for smell,, its how they make bokashi compost.its like em1 that is store bought,em1 is expensive to buy butYou can make a bunch of it for cheap.if your interested let me know takes about a week to culture.super easy.very effective.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I spray mine once a month with lactic acid bacteria. Not after third week of flower of coarse.it is a good prevention for powdery mildew.when the spores show up there is a biker gang of biology on the leaves already just waiting for a fight.i also take it every day in my smoothies its a probiotic.good for your gut and digestive tract.we put it in our washing machine for laundry ,and bath water. .works good in compost piles for smell,, its how they make bokashi compost.its like em1 that is store bought,em1 is expensive to buy butYou can make a bunch of it for cheap.if your interested let me know takes about a week to culture.super easy.very effective.
Im not good at chemistry🤣🤣 so ill have to pass lmao, but it seems like it works well for you.

S

Stonemason7767

I can walk you through a quick tutorial, if your interested. You proubly have everything you need in the cupboard already.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I can walk you through a quick tutorial, if your interested. You proubly have everything you need in the cupboard already.
If you have the time id be more than happy, i do like making stuff im just usually really bad at it haha

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Well ill have an update in the morning for everyone about @ViparSpectra. I have emailed them and told them i would be more than happy to work with them. So i should have an email in the morning with an answer. Then i have to start 2 new journals for the lights/2x2

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Lmao🤣🤣 there are a few "family" memebers id like to purge....
We can do that now😵

Idk why this didn't come to mind. I have an 8x20 shed i could tote it all up and just move it out there, thanks lol, Im an idiot. Not like it even gets used amymore anyways. Its looked like that for 6 momths now.
Dumb a$$! 😝

Now that I think about it 8x20 is a good size for a grow room and supply storage. 👍

S

Stonemason7767

Ok so first step .you need whte rice.not brown or wild rice just plane Jane white rice.take about a cup of white rice put it in small bowl.uncooked white rice.

Step two add 3 cups of water to your rice.take a spoon a stir it around until your water is cloudy white.

Step three pour your water into a cup or bowl filter out the rice. You just want the cloudy starch water.at this point you let your wife know your having rice for dinner.or throw it away.just keep cloudy water.

Step 4Cover the bowl of cloudy water with a paper towel and rubber band.or dish cloth and string .whatever you have it just needs to be covered and needs to breath.set in out of direct sun light for 2 days.after two days it will have a slightly sweet smell.dont let it go much longer that 2 days, a week is to long.

Now you have caputred your bacteria in the starch water.there will be other stuff like yeast and other bacteria in there with it so you want to purify it.you do this with milk.goats milk cows milk cat milk whatever you got.i like organic cows milk but whatever.

Step 5 take your cloudy culture and add to 10 parts milk.so one part culture 10 parts milk.dosnt need to be exact. You want to pour the culture into the milk.there will be a small amount of sediment that looks like white flakes on the bottom of you culture glass.try not to pour this in, even if you have to leave a small amount of liquid behind.no flakes or sedamint.i like to use a flower vase for my milk holding container.something with large top ,that dosnt get small at the top .you want it to be glass or see through plastic. Those glass ice tea containers with the pour spout at bottom works awesome just use what you have.cover top in breathable material.place container out of direct sun .it will take about a week sometimes less and the curds from the milk will form a very thick white layer on the top,you will have a yellow whitish gold liquid on the bottom, this is the whey. The whey is what you want it is your purified collection of lactic acid bacteria. There are trillions of them in there.

Step 6 if you are doing your collection in a container with a pour spout you simply open spout and drain out the whey.if not carefully remove the curds off the top with a spoon try not to jostle it around or shake it up.pour out liquid after curds are removed. Filter the liquid twice through a towel or sheet. dont want any of the curds in your finished bacteria.always filter at least twice.

At this point it will have a sweet cheesy smell my wife dosnt like the smell of it its not to bad. Store in Mason jars in the fridge .it will keep about 6 months. If you have to store it at room temperature keep it out of sun.at room temp storage you will want to super saturate it with brown sugar. Not white sugar use brown sugar .I will fill a jar about 2 /3 to 1/2full of liquid and slowly add brown sugar and stir. Slowly stir enough sugar in until the liquid can't hold anymore .you will notice the sugar will want to float on top as you get close to having enough. You want enough sugar added that the liquid won't hold anymore and a bout 1/2 of sugar settles at the bottom after you stop stirring and it won't absorb in no matter how much you stir.the sugar will take all the water from the bacteria and it will be in a hibernation state stable at room temp will keep about 6 months.i like to super saturate with sugar and store in fridge keeps about a year that way.it will smell realy bad like paint thinner or alchol when it goes bad

About a teaspoon to a table spoon in a gallon of water is all you need. I dimmed my lights way down and spray a hour or so before lights out.use to clean with at a higher ratio up to five or six table spoons a gallon.wipe tent down counter space mopp floor.the lactic acid bacteria will out compete almost any pathogen. Big food factories use it to help disinfect equipment. Dont use two much or two often on plants and soil it will Robb nutes from the plants.

Has hundreds of uses.good powdery mildew prevention.

Top Bottom