Welcome to my little dungeon.

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Blueberry auto. Coming down soon i think. Might wait til the 7th or 8th.
Looks nice mate never done autos before been a fair bit of bad stigma bout em over the years but by the looks of your buds things have improved in the auto world👍

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Looks nice mate never done autos before been a fair bit of bad stigma bout em over the years but by the looks of your buds things have improved in the auto world👍
Im gonna burn all my autos up here real soon and im not getting more lol. Been growing this thing for however long now and its gonna be like an ounce of bud lol. Im not complaining, its juat not worth growing them inside at the cost of electric

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Im gonna burn all my autos up here real soon and im not getting more lol. Been growing this thing for however long now and its gonna be like an ounce of bud lol. Im not complaining, its juat not worth growing them inside at the cost of electric
Yea that’s y I have never grown em no control over plant size my luck I’d have 5 little 8 inch buds for plants in my 2.4x1.2 tent 😂

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Im going to wait for like mid may and im gonna pop all my autos into 2 gallon pots and let them grow for like 2 weeks inside and then outside they go.
Yea that would prob be the go mate I can’t grow outside here to many Nosey neighbours I do miss the outdoor growing though there’s something therapeutic about standing next to an 8ft tree😂👍

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yea that would prob be the go mate I can’t grow outside here to many Nosey neighbours I do miss the outdoor growing though there’s something therapeutic about standing next to an 8ft tree😂👍
This is about half a mile from my house. I take a different route everytime i go out. Went out there a couple weeks ago to pick up last years shit i forgot about.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Gotta spend 1000 dollars on an exhaust for my car. 🤢🤮

WTF? Is it gold plated? Are you running a custom SS race exhaust?
Bloody cars mate never ending money pits n don’t even get me started on dirt bikes oh if only I had every dollar back that cars n bikes have cost me I can c me now In the Bahamas drinkin fine whisky 😂
I'm embarassed to say how much I've spent on custom cars and bikes. Had an old Triumph Bonnevile I converted into a cafe racer. SO much fun and the girlies liked it too!!! 😛

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

WTF? Is it gold plated? Are you running a custom SS race exhaust?

I'm embarassed to say how much I've spent on custom cars and bikes. Had an old Triumph Bonnevile I converted into a cafe racer. SO much fun and the girlies liked it too!!! 😛
Just buying a stock exhaust, but stupid california had to put special emissions on vehicles so just the manifold is 1300, then i need the second catalytic converter, resonator, y pipe, and mufflers.
I live and drive in new york. I have zero intentions of going to california i dont get why i need to have california emissions exhaust parts.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Just buying a stock exhaust, but stupid california had to put special emissions on vehicles so just the manifold is 1300, then i need the second catalytic converter, resonator, y pipe, and mufflers.
I live and drive in new york. I have zero intentions of going to california i dont get why i need to have california emissions exhaust parts.
Why do you need CARB certified gear if you live in NY? As far as I know, the only state that requires that is California. Someone is jerking your chain.

What kind of car are you putting this on?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Why do you need CARB certified gear if you live in NY? As far as I know, the only state that requires that is California. Someone is jerking your chain.

What kind of car are you putting this on?
California yes, colorado joined in 2021, New York just joined 2023. Only state that does smog testing is california so i ordered an EPA manifold at $228. Cost me 900 for the entire exhaust. When NY checks smog ill buy a new car lol.

I went to school for heavy duty diesel mechanics for 4 years, i know what im doing i just hate doing it, and hate spending money.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

California yes, colorado joined in 2021, New York just joined 2023. Only state that does smog testing is california so i ordered an EPA manifold at $228. Cost me 900 for the entire exhaust. When NY checks smog ill buy a new car lol.

I went to school for heavy duty diesel mechanics for 4 years, i know what im doing i just hate doing it, and hate spending money.
I hear ya. My buddy likes to offroad race and he had a set of custom headers made.$$$$$

Top Bottom