Welcome to my little dungeon.

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Shes been back twice since that post, finally to be told she has a pinched sciatic nerve, it looks painful.
OH FUCK......that sucks and is painful as hell!

Had an ex with sciatica but it was her nerve that had inflamed and was touching bone. She didn't have insurance so I had to battle with the state to get them to approve surgery to take care of the issue.

Tell your wife I'm sorry about that. It sucks.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Had an ex with sciatica but it was her nerve that had inflamed and was touching bone. She didn't have insurance so I had to battle with the state to get them to approve surgery to take care of the issue.

Appreciate it. Thankfully she has good insurance, shes working on getting temporary disability/job security through HR at her job so she can keep her job after surgery.
Im hoping she just wakes up feeling better one of these days.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Misread, my appoligies.
SS

electroguy

electroguy

Shes been back twice since that post, finally to be told she has a pinched sciatic nerve, it looks painful.
I was dealing with that bad last year and the year before. I think it was from carrying heavy tool bags forever. I started wearing suspenders religiously, wearing loose clothes off work, and trying not to wear any kind of belt. Feeling a bunch better but I had to break my foot halfway through framing. Couldn't stop, winter was coming, kept going, got the roof covered. Foot still hurts but oh well. Gotta just keep goin.....

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I was dealing with that bad last year and the year before. I think it was from carrying heavy tool bags forever. I started wearing suspenders religiously, wearing loose clothes off work, and trying not to wear any kind of belt. Feeling a bunch better but I had to break my foot halfway through framing. Couldn't stop, winter was coming, kept going, got the roof covered. Foot still hurts but oh well. Gotta just keep goin.....
Yeah i broke my ankle a while back when my youngest boy got bit in the face by a cane corso. I didnt have it taken care of cause i needed to deal with my son at the hospital, now my ankle is fused and doesnt bend. Oh well fuck it 🤣🤣

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Well. Just put in an order for 3 packs from Mr. Trust.
Gonna grab
Grape creme cake x okie
The real sour x okie
Peanut butter breath x cindarella man.

Cant wait, im pumped
TRS x Okie gotta be amazing. Perfect, I’ll send you DFG beans then. Never done this but do you wanna grow same strain at same time? Orangutan dreams looks fire as hell. Didnt forget about clone trade either, just wasn’t able to take cuts when I thought, look great now tho Ill get in aero by Friday!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

TRS x Okie gotta be amazing. Perfect, I’ll send you DFG beans then. Never done this but do you wanna grow same strain at same time? Orangutan dreams looks fire as hell. Didnt forget about clone trade either, just wasn’t able to take cuts when I thought, look great now tho Ill get in aero by Friday!
TRS x Okie was a must have, i know theres gonna be a killer pheno in there, and i had to get the gcc x okie cause frostette was beautiful😍.
Hell yeah, id be down to do that, just looked at it and it looks hella good man. Im getting more plugs and shit here soon so ill be taking cuts as well in like a week

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Yeah i broke my ankle a while back when my youngest boy got bit in the face by a cane corso. I didnt have it taken care of cause i needed to deal with my son at the hospital, now my ankle is fused and doesnt bend. Oh well fuck it 🤣🤣
I just had to google cane corso that’s a serious breed of dog man hope the young bloke pulled up alright mate👍

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I just had to google cane corso that’s a serious breed of dog man hope the young bloke pulled up alright mate👍
This was taken at the hospital
20211216 161258

This was taken 12 hours later when we got home. And were getting him ready for bed.
20211217 071331

I took this just now, you can barely tell he got bit unless its cold or really really bright in the room or outside.
(Hes got a fat lip again right now his brother smacked him with a bag of toys... smh.) Hes a tough little dude though, been through a lot already and hes only 3.
20230223 155015

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

View attachment 1334117

This was taken 12 hours later when we got home. And were getting him ready for bed.
View attachment 1334118

I took this just now, you can barely tell he got bit unless its cold or really really bright in the room or outside.
(Hes got a fat lip again right now his brother smacked him with a bag of toys... smh.) Hes a tough little dude though, been through a lot already and hes only 3.
View attachment 1334121
Poor little bugger yea gotta breed em tough mate my boys are the same I’ve gone through 3 broken legs numerous split open heads asthma attacks u name it😂 both ride dirt bikes so plenty more f injuries hope he still likes dogs ya young fella they not all bad I’ve got a red nosed pitty that would lick him to death😂 good to see he mended up well mate👍

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

View attachment 1334117

View attachment 1334118

View attachment 1334121
Cute kid. Must've got moms looks........ 🤣

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Poor little bugger yea gotta breed em tough mate my boys are the same I’ve gone through 3 broken legs numerous split open heads asthma attacks u name it😂 both ride dirt bikes so plenty more f injuries hope he still likes dogs ya young fella they not all bad I’ve got a red nosed pitty that would lick him to death😂 good to see he mended up well mate👍
This happened 6 days before Christmas, December 19, 2021. He still loves dogs. He didnt do a famn thing either to get bit. He was just sitting on the floor and this fk came up and ate his face. 180lb dog, i couldnt get him off so i booted him in the head and broke my ankle, but i wasnt gonna let my kid get eaten to death.
We put vitamin E oil on it 3 times a day to keep the scarring down.

Cute kid. Must've got moms looks........ 🤣
Must have cause he didnt get em from my ugly mug. 🤣

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

This happened 6 days before Christmas, December 19, 2021. He still loves dogs. He didnt do a famn thing either to get bit. He was just sitting on the floor and this fk came up and ate his face. 180lb dog, i couldnt get him off so i booted him in the head and broke my ankle, but i wasnt gonna let my kid get eaten to death.
We put vitamin E oil on it 3 times a day to keep the scarring down.

Must have cause he didnt get em from my ugly mug. 🤣
Scary shit man his a very lucky boy hope someone put the dog down can’t be having that especially a breed like that ya young bloke lucky u was there coulda been worse must have had a brick of a head for ya to break your ankle on it alls well that ends well👍

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Scary shit man his a very lucky boy hope someone put the dog down can’t be having that especially a breed like that ya young bloke lucky u was there coulda been worse must have had a brick of a head for ya to break your ankle on it alls well that ends well👍
I wish he was put down, but in New York apparently dogs get 3 strikes before they get put down. Even if its an innocent 2 year old who couldve been easily killed comsidering his head wouldve fit inside the dogs mouth. We got wicked lucky because it couldve been way worse.
I dont like the fact i kicked the dog, it bothers me every day because i truly love animals and dont like animal abuse of any kind. But it was the only way i could think of to get him off my boy. Dogs head is like the size of a bears head. Hes a huge ass dog, its actually a cane corso/mastiff mix.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I wish he was put down, but in New York apparently dogs get 3 strikes before they get put down. Even if its an innocent 2 year old who couldve been easily killed comsidering his head wouldve fit inside the dogs mouth. We got wicked lucky because it couldve been way worse.
I dont like the fact i kicked the dog, it bothers me every day because i truly love animals and dont like animal abuse of any kind. But it was the only way i could think of to get him off my boy. Dogs head is like the size of a bears head. Hes a huge ass dog, its actually a cane corso/mastiff mix.
Whose dog is it?

Top Bottom