Welcome to my little dungeon.

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
My basement floors seem to angle away from walls so the tent isn’t level. But my lights are. 🤣
yes me too, I have an issue with my new auto pots so that my back left pot isn't getting the same water level in her well and its not wicking the water up through the soil like the others are

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

yes me too, I have an issue with my new auto pots so that my back left pot isn't getting the same water level in her well and its not wicking the water up through the soil like the others are
Build some kind of platform to put under the tent and make it level? Now i know autopots would never work here cause my runoff goes all different directions in each saucer lol. My bedroom floor is like an ocean wave 🌊 🤣

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Losing hope for this one. Cotyledons dropped right off when the tiny leaves opened.
20230426 110418

Gonna drop another one in to soak and just toss this one.

Of course its one of the grape Crème cake x okie seeds from @Trustfall , couldn't have been an ilgm seed right? Oh well ive got 6 more, its all good.

The rest are looking good though. Even considering i dropped the other gcc okie and it fell out on the floor😳🤦🏻
20230426 110845

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Well, looks like a pbb x cindarella man, and a gcc x okie bit the dust.

Gcc x okie just never had it in her, and the pbb rotted, i planted her deeper but i know shell be dead when i get home.

Popped another gcc x okie into some soil just now. Ill pop another pbb x cindy tonight and plant tomorrow morning or just pop it when i get home on Tuesday.

20230427 220832
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Well, the gcc x okie and pbb x cindy i planted didnt make it through, started 2 more last friday.
Pbb never popped, and the gcc looks like this after being in soil for 8 days.
20230506 191404

I dunno, but its frustrating me.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

That’s a bummer, I wonder if it’s interacting with the taproot but I’m honestly not sure.
Maybe. Im just starting to believe it's all me. I have the worst time starting seeds lately. Even had like 25 clones i threw away this winter cause they just wouldn't root.

Idk anymore but im done with them for now since ive already burned up 4 and have nothing to show for it. Gonna grow something else in its place i guess. Have plenty of options just nothing i havent grown already so its a bummer.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Maybe. Im just starting to believe it's all me. I have the worst time starting seeds lately. Even had like 25 clones i threw away this winter cause they just wouldn't root.

Idk anymore but im done with them for now since ive already burned up 4 and have nothing to show for it. Gonna grow something else in its place i guess. Have plenty of options just nothing i havent grown already so its a bummer.
Roll one up and take a second to go over your process. Is everything you're doing correct? If there is ANYTHING you think may be suspect I would look further into it. There have been grows that have died on me that I thought I did everything correct but it still died. After going through all the steps I would realize a step I forgot or that I deviated from that killed my crops.

Top Bottom