Welcome to my little dungeon.

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I like the smell. I'm using Gaia for the first time. I was warned about the smell, but it reminds me of the smell of good, rich soil from my younger days growing up on a farm.
I grew up on a farm myself, but this smells nothing like a "good, rich soil" it legit smells like stagnant shit water, rotten death, and dirty vagina all mixed together. Its not pleasant by any means. Id much rather go back to the pig farm than smell this nasty all the time lmao.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

PBB was one of the few my nephew picked up for me at TOGO we liked. Nephew’s a Indica man. Hope it’s as good as ours was.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

PBB was one of the few my nephew picked up for me at TOGO we liked. Nephew’s a Indica man. Hope it’s as good as ours was.
The pbb i had 10 years ago was amazing, and if im not mistaken, the Cinderella Man is supposed to be real terp heavy so we will have a great outcome im sure.

MadzThumper

MadzThumper

Popping new beans for the next run!
Gonna be running 2 Grape Cream Cake x Okie fems, and 2 Peanut Butter Breath x Cindarella Man fems from @Trustfall

Really excited about the PBB x Cman.
Oh you know which one ive been waiting for lol

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Oh you know which one ive been waiting for lol
That greasy skunk plant comes down on the 26th or 27th and im taking the cough with it cause shes just ugly as fuck. Had to get new stuff going or I'd be falling behind again. You know how it is.

Ive got GSC rooted and ready to go if ya wanna stop by and grab one. No need for $$. Just take it. Have to many lol.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I get everything but the Kraft peanut butter? Assume it’s just a fav snack? 🤣

How long before you sample?

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

The mice really enjoy peanut butter, until they die anyways.

I keep it in my room so my kids dont eat the peanut butter ive put dirty mouse trap knives in lol.
We do the same but in the garage. Some how one kept licking it off without setting it off? We have to keep Willow out now or she’ll eat anything.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I only use the victor metal pedals (wooden snap trap)

They still run off with them.
We have Victor, if they have the big red V on them. And a knock off. But the nails come out of them after a few uses.

Wife bought the clear bags of poison, type that dehydrates, but the rodents got it all over the garage. So no pets.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Comes down in 10 days.
20230416 144407

Chopping now and throwing away. So much leaf im not even gonna fuck with it at this point. 10 days makes 9 weeks and it doesn't even have trichs yet. No time for that kinda shit.
20230416 144416

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

So i chopped off a tester branch from the 00skunk about 7 days ago.
I just twisted up a nice little joint and im flying high, so if i like the looks of the trichs come noon time, shes gonna be on the chopping block 🪓
Im only halfway through this doob and my head is so cloudy, not sure what im gonna get done today... lol.

Has a nice gassy funk with a hint of sweet on the exhale. Makes for an enjoyable smoke thats for sure.

Top Bottom